It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyramids and the Symbol on the Dollar bill ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpenSecret2012
I've put you into a corner, and you can't escape. I leave it to all other lurkers to ponder your suspension of logic, reality, and common sense.

WHY are you ignoring my replies and rebuttals to your claims!?!? Have you nothing left to argue? Is it YOU that has been backed into a corner and cannot get out? Please read my two previous posts in reply to your arguments, and adress EVERY issue, as I did with yours. Either that, or admit that you can no longer defend your position.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
why are you two fighiting

this is what makes me sick. we are supposed to respect every ones views and there opinions this fighting is what makes ats look bad so get along the both of you

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
The owl dammit, someone acknowledge me!... lol

I know theres websites about it... but has anyone looked at the damned dollar bill and verified... stop arguing over CRAP...

I swear there should be a thread specifically for arguing ...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Sebatwerk just wants recognition, he doesn't want to learn.

For example, 1776, is a PERFECT combination of the ROMAN and Babylonian Number systems.

For, you see, the Romans used Base 10, while the Babylonians used Base 6. This means they count up to six, and then it becomes a two digit number.
So 6 would be 10, are we on the same page (similarly, in Hexadecimal, 16 numbers can be represented in ONE digit, by using A-F to represent 10-15, so in Hex 16 equals 10)

So you see, 1110 +666= 1776
But really, in the Babylonian system, how is it written (because they number 1-5, then go on to the next digit), 1110.

I don't know why Masons even BOTHER arguing that some of their Brethren were involved (and some still are) with the Illuminati, I mean, May Sons, Sons of May, and the Illuminati being founded on May 1st, 1776, should tell you something.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
........... Some peoples kids...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxPineapple

this is what makes me sick. we are supposed to respect every ones views and there opinions this fighting is what makes ats look bad so get along the both of you

I'm not trying to fight with him, just correct his views and claims. He made some VERY outrageous and offensive claims, which I have proved to be incorrect. I want him, and everyone else, to learn the truth about the fraternity. ATS is about DENYING IGNORANCE, and that's what I'm doing.

I want YOU GUYS to learn, and to stop slandering my fraternity.

I don't know why Masons even BOTHER arguing that some of their Brethren were involved (and some still are) with the Illuminati, I mean, May Sons, Sons of May, and the Illuminati being founded on May 1st, 1776, should tell you something.

When did anyone ever argue that? The Bbavarian Illuminati and some masonic lodges had very close ties. But there is no such thing as an Illuminati TODAY, so that is what we might deny.

Anyways, I'm not trying to ight with anyone. But this site IS about DENYING IGNORANCE, and we should all strive to do that with an open mind. Some people here, like OpenSecret2012, refuse to look at evidence even when it's put right in front of their face. Those are the ones I am trying to reason with and show them that their views are not correct, and that they are wrongfully slandering and accusing masons of things which are not true.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
He didn't accuse anyone!

He said that some Hierarchiacal Power structures by design aid Top-Down control, and Freemasonry (and most corporations) are set up in this way.

It would be obvious to the other Brothers in the lodge, what your views are on The Great Works of Freemasonry, and if you were willing to fulfill your duty to Another.

The only conspiracy he is trying to get you to admit is that Freemasons are taught to do what is best for themselves, but to also operate 'within the length of your cable tow' to assist another Mason. So on the one hand, they are taught to do what is good for Brethren ONLY, and on the other, they can be requested to do a favor for someone they never met, and they don't know what the favor is (but as long as their life is not in danger, and they are an 'honorable' man, they have to follow their oath). This reeks of the potential for conspiracy on a SMALL SCALE, never mind in a world wide fraternity.

93, in a sense, it is 33 and 111 all at the same time. It is 31x3
3 1s x3=111x3
3 3s x1=33x1

The key to 93 also lies in its reverse form.
It is the PRODUCT of the 2nd and 6th prime numbers (3x13)
It is also the SUMof the 1st and 12th prime numbers (2+37)
There are 39 books in the Old Testament.
39 is also the total of the Gematria of the letters in the expression "God is One" YHWH EHD, so you could say 93 is the reverse of that.
93 in base 10 is 9 tens, and 3 ones.

In base 5, it is 18 5s, and 3 ones. These 18 groups of 5 are organized as such in base 5: how many times does 18 divide by 5?
3 times. So the first column is 3. How many 5s are left over (18-15), three. and how many ones, three.
So 93 in base 5 is 333.

Wow, and Crowley told people to invent their own system, I wonder why... Because the most apparent one is wrong?

[edit on 23-3-2005 by akilles]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

Originally posted by WaxPineapple

I'm not trying to fight with him, just correct his views and claims. He made some VERY outrageous and offensive claims, which I have proved to be incorrect. I want him, and everyone else, to learn the truth about the fraternity. ATS is about DENYING IGNORANCE, and that's what I'm doing.

I want YOU GUYS to learn, and to stop slandering my fraternity.

When did anyone ever argue that? The Bbavarian Illuminati and some masonic lodges had very close ties. But there is no such thing as an Illuminati TODAY, so that is what we might deny.

Anyways, I'm not trying to ight with anyone. But this site IS about DENYING IGNORANCE, and we should all strive to do that with an open mind. Some people here, like OpenSecret2012, refuse to look at evidence even when it's put right in front of their face. Those are the ones I am trying to reason with and show them that their views are not correct, and that they are wrongfully slandering and accusing masons of things which are not true.

sebatwerk brotherhood or no brotherhood I bet even some other members are annoyed at you ... can you not use the U2U or something else.. I really don't care about any of what you wrote down, I could care less about your little fraternity .. it isn't numbers... and I don't wanna hear you praising it... that isn't what this thread is for.. its about the damned dollar bill... grow up, its a frat and its some other guys opinion, thats what this website is for, deal with it.... now can we resume the topic at hand? The Symbols on the Dollar Bill...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I think we should chill a little here, the temperature is about the same as it is in Hell. Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   
dnero6911 I verified your owl and also other symbology so don't feel left out dude.

I have documents and pictures saved reference Symbology. I'm with you on the owl and did acknowledge but these others want to talk about Freemasonry which wasn't the original topic.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Continental Congress – June 20, 1782

The Blazon of the Great Seal of the United States
and
Charles Thomson's Remarks and Explanation

Congress adopted the design for the Great Seal on June 20, 1782 – the very same day that its secretary, Charles Thomson submitted his recommendations. His report consists of a blazon and his "Remarks and Explanation."

NOTE: A blazon is the written description in heraldic terms that precisely describes the appearance of a seal. It is the starting point for creating an accurate die or illustration of the Great Seal.

The Secretary of the United States in Congress assembled to whom were referred the several reports of committees on the device for a great seal, to take order, reports

That the Device for an Armorial Achievement & Reverse of the great seal of the United States in Congress assembled is as follows.–

Arms
Paleways of thirteen pieces Argent and Gules: a Chief, Azure. The Escutcheon on the breast of the American bald Eagle displayed, proper, holding in his dexter talon an Olive branch, and in his sinister a bundle of thirteen arrows, all proper, & in his beak a scroll, inscribed with this Motto. "E pluribus unum".–

For the Crest
Over the head of the Eagle which appears above the Escutcheon, A Glory, Or, breaking through a cloud, proper, & surrounding thirteen stars forming a Constellation, Argent, on an Azure field.–

Reverse
A Pyramid unfinished. In the Zenith an Eye in a triangle surrounded with a glory proper. Over the Eye these words "Annuit Coeptis". On the base of the pyramid the numerical letters MDCCLXXVI & underneath the following motto. "novus ordo seclorum"

Thomson's Remarks and Explanation
The Escutcheon [shield] is composed of the chief & pale, the two most honorable ordinaries. The Pieces, paly, represent the several states all joined in one solid compact entire, supporting a Chief, which unites the whole & represents Congress. The Motto alludes to this union. The pales in the arms are kept closely united by the chief and the Chief depends upon that union & the strength resulting from it for its support, to denote the Confederacy of the United States of America & the preservation of their union through Congress.

The colours of the pales are those used in the flag of the United States of America; White signifies purity and innocence, Red, hardiness & valor, and Blue, the colour of the Chief signifies vigilance, perseverance & justice. The Olive branch and arrows denote the power of peace & war which is exclusively vested in Congress. The Constellation denotes a new State taking its place and rank among other sovereign powers. The Escutcheon is born on the breast of an American Eagle without any other supporters to denote that the United States of America ought to rely on their own Virtue.–

Reverse. The pyramid signifies Strength and Duration: The Eye over it & the Motto allude to the many signal interpositions of providence in favour of the American cause. The date underneath is that of the Declaration of Independence and the words under it signify the beginning of the new American Æra, which commences from that date.–

Glossary of Heraldic Terms used in the Blazon
argent = silver
azure = blue
chief = top part of the shield
dexter = right
gules = red
or = gold or yellow
paly, paleways, pales = vertical stripes on the shield
proper = the element's natural color
sinister = left
What is the Great Seal and How is It Used?

The Die is Cast – 1782 and Beyond

www.greatseal.com

This information comes from the Congressional Record of 1782. Hope it helps answer some of your questions.

AIN'T GOOGLE A WONDERFUL THING ?!?!

PS,
The individual responsible for the un-finished pyramid is a man named Francis Hopkinson. He used a similar pyramid design on a colonian $50.00 note some years earlier. There is no indication that I can find through some reputable Masonic sources that this individual was a Mason. It just so happens that he also had a hand in the US flag design. The whole Flag thing is probably another Masonic conspiracy too !!! LOL!!

[edit on 23-3-2005 by sharkman]

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by drogo
sorry i did not run away from question one i thought i had answered it.

Genesis 1:28
God blessed them and told them,"Multiply and fill the earth and sudue it. Be masters over the fish and birds and all the animals" there is NO re involved.

as for the king being in the garden of eden i had said that "perhapse" he was in the actual garden. after all God is in charge so he could have let him go in if he wanted. i also stated that this could be a comparison not nesisarily a fact.

God specifically gives the reason why he kicked Adam and Eve out. He tells the rest of the gods (yep, he uses the plural "us") that man ... not Adam, but man must never be allowed anymore, because the Tree of Life is there. The gods are worried that man might eat from it and live forever. So noooo chance of God ever changing his mind and allowing any other humans later on to hang out in Eden.

as for capitals, i have never been able to type properly and holding my bible so i can type quotes is a hard thing espesialy since my shift buttons do not always work. i use 2 fingers and have to look at the keyboard when i type.

OK LOL, no problem. I wasn't sure if you used a lower case "g" on purpose or not.

i looked up every pasage you cited and was able to find nothing that even aluded to pre adam and eve peoples.

I come from the bookstore near by a few hours ago. Here's one more verse for you to look up:

Psalm 83:18

If in your Bible version, it doesn't print what God's personal name is, then the Bible your using is fake, flawed, misstranslated on purpose. Go pick up a King James Version and compare this same chapter and verse.

BTW, you've now helped me find another part of the Bible that's been misstranslated on purpose in many Bibles ... Geneis 1:28
I never knew some Bibles say "replenish/refill" and some Bibles say "fill".
I looked through 8 different Bibles at the bookstore and noticed in all the Bibles that say "fill" they also refused to print Gods personal name in Psalm 83:18
But in the Bibles that say "replenish" or "refill" they decided to accuratly translate Psalms 83:18 and print God's personal name. Some even had notes in the forward talking about Psalms 83:18 which is the most misstranslated verse in the majority of Bibles .... and misstranslated on purpose.
The Hebrew word "adonai" is Hebrew for "lord". The word "adonai" doesn't appear in Psalms 83:18 which is why this chapter and verse is a good way to see if the Bible version being read is fake or good.

as for the leter to the king of tyre there is NO refrance to saten at all also it is included with warnings to other lands at the same time. as far as i can see i have refuted all of your "evidance" just by reading around the areas that you quote, finding nothing but evidance not suporting what you say. you seem too take a line here and a line there while compleatly ignoreing everything else written before and after these passages. i can not force you to open your eyes to what is written.

So please name me who else God "threw to the earth"?
Please name me who else is God talking about that was in Eden, wearing a uniform made up of precious stones?
Who else was in Eden, who could travel back and forth to the Mountain of God anytime they wished to?
Who else was in Eden who was perfectly created?

When he was a good guy he was never called "Satan". Even after he turned bad, and fought God, he still was never called "Satan". After the war in heaven happened, he still wasn't called "Satan". After he lost the war in heaven and got caste to earth, he still wasn't called "Satan". It was after he messed with Adam and Eve, that God decided to call him Satan the Devil.
The biography of the Son of Dawn covers the time from when he was created, to when he ruled earth as a goodguy, to when he fought God, to when he lost the war in heaven and got caste down to earth. All the way to before God re-created Eden. To before Adam and Eve were made.

i am actualy a bit disapointed i was hopeing you had found something of interest. but unfortunately your refrances when looked at do not support your claim, in the slightest. i thought you had possibly found stuff talking about where the angels come from as i know there is only a little i have seen and i do not have a mind that easily remembers where to find stuff.

Go look up Psalm 83:18 first to see if your Bible version is fake.
Then go find a King James Version and look up Genesis 1:28
Buy it, or browse for free the different Bibles at your local bookstore.

You won't be disappointed!
:

[edit on 27-3-2005 by OpenSecret2012]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This is the true answer, and the real meaning blow you wigg back....

-ok back in the past people heard, audio hallucinations, "voices" of "god" ,if youve ever heard someones thoughts you know what i mean.... ok throught out the past of losing this communication, because of bringing speach to life, people started calling this audio hallucinations... right... follow... so people started to build monuments and praise the "god" to get these "voices" back that guided them, and its as simple as that.... so if i were to describe the pyramid symbol... it would be, the pyramid to explain bringing back the all seeing eye... the eye represents, to be able to know everything "voices" from "god" and new world order is when people realize and change "evolve" into a new form of speech...
& Thirteen is the numerical equivalent of the Hebrew letters in the word echad, which means "ONE." so its like the matrix the one will change the future... with what he knows.....

now can anyone give me the true meaning of the eagle, i want to know everything bout it, cuz this symbol is unknown, so far to me, now you know one symbol and the true meaning, "voice from god" somebody tell me some stuff thatll blow my wigg back bout the eagle....????

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
Its a very very negative symbol becuase its basicly saying... "we control you. we are cleverer than you and you cant see us".

That makes sense given that these style of signs seem to be the norm where I live lately. It's almost like there's a law dictating this is how they must be.

They're that common there must be a reason for it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join