It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Biden ever right about anything? No vaccine until mid 2021 or later..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
It seems that everything that comes out of Biden's mouth has zero reality based on it. Whether it is Dark Winter, no vaccines until mid 2021 or even 2022, Masks would have saved 240k lives, then corrected to 100k plus while we are in the top 10% of countries wearing masks in the first place, all a woman needs is a 12 gauge...lol I like that one...I could go one for a 100s of more... But you all get the point. He has done this for 47 years with the opinion that he will never be fact checked and people will not remember what he said 2 weeks ago much less years ago, so he can say anything he wants at the moment and its all good.

As much as people hate Trump he has basically been spot on with almost everything he has been saying about the virus even early on and what we should be doing.

Well at least we can all thank Joe in Jan for what a great job he has done on day one to get the vaccine out to 100s of millions all from his bunker...damn he is good.

My bet is he will completely screw up the delivery of the vaccine. He will then try to blame it on Trump. He will be impeached over the mishandling, claim dementia and get 25th'd.....if he becomes POTUS.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
There may not be one if they get their way, not because it doesn't exist, but because they want to tightly control it and slow walk it.

Have to make sure they can do as much damage and take as much control as possible before the glorious COVID "crisis" goes to waste.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
The irony of this post. Y'all never cease to amaze.

Your bubble world of reality never ceases to amaze me too.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just make sure you get the right vaccine ...

Otherwise, it might turn into a raving, glitching man/woman ... thing.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
so Your saying trump was WRONG no vax in November nore now nore before he leaves Office .
If i may ask then why does TRUMP WANT CREDIT being there is NO vax ?

Not sure your point or who you are talking too, but Trump said we would have a vax by the end of the year or sooner, Biden has been saying no sooner than mid 2021 and might even be 2022 with possible major shut downs until it comes.

It seems two are ready, 95% effective and safe... AND being shipped right now... So what does that mean...lol I was air Crew for 28 years in the military flying all over the world. I most likely have 50 plus vaccinations some that people never even heard of. I'll take it as I really do not fear vaxes.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Most people don't know how many vaccines we actually do have but don't require people to take for various reasons. Husband has more than the average slate because of his job. Since he's moved into the regulatory side, he hasn't had to keep himself current, but when he was working QC and more direct with organism, his slate was pretty interesting.

He even had the rabies vaccine at one point without having been directly exposed because he worked at the state lab.

edit on 20-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

these people are deluded .
From start ( Trump will win by land slides ---
The democrat's will be the ones contesting the election and cheating
' Trump will have a vax ready it will be free the military will be doing the work so every one gets it before the ELECTION .
so lest go down just this list .
The democrat's are not the ones challenging the election Trump is . nore did they say they won election night again that was Trump .

Lol what are you talking about...Carewemust, Myself and others called Biden as winner a month before the election...Go back and look at the posts...geez...Many of us also had concern for fraud with a mass mailing event, and there has been. Pfizer said they had it ready the day after the election on Nov 4 and could have called it ready two weeks before...but I think there was some politics involved there...Don't want one ready BEFORE the election do we..

the Demarcates are NOt the ones trying to cheat as Trump SUES PA and Calles ON EC to declare HIM winner No recounts NO illegal ballets Just declare him winner no questions asked . In other words CHEAT !

Trump is doing what is within his Constitutional limits for elections. A little early to suggest in such a strong way that the left didn't have any fraud. So what is your point in this above...

As for a vax well Trump said one would be ready Before the election and NOW SAYS HE WANTS the credit for a vax YOU say IS NOT EVEN real .

Really sounds like the old Trump had two scoops of ice cream and everyone else had one. Not only one but two are ready on or before the election, so what is your point here?

What is also your point in saying people are suggesting the vaxes are not real? I missed you on that one...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

this isnt a close election as Trump Trys to Undermine NOT one NOT 2 but 5 states at once .
this is not about dems cheating as PA GA AZ 3 out of FIVE are Republican controlled .

7 million votes more and to really change it trump woudl have needed to show TEN MILLION cheated ballets country wide .

You do realize the Democrats actually lost big time, right? They said the blue wave was coming, they would not only take the senate but kill it in the House with 20+ Rep seats swapping.

Not only did they lose the Senate that hasn't happen for a first term President in 130 years, BUT they almost lost the House too...lol

The left is in full protection mode as even with Biden winning they lost... Huge internal fighting going on right now in their ranks....Not a rosy picture for 2022 or 2024 for the left, so enjoy the moment.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

He even had the rabies vaccine at one point without having been directly exposed because he worked at the state lab.

The rabies sucked...I think it was two or three shots over a few weeks and I was like wow I can't get rabies now...And they said no, no, no...it gives you a few extra days before you get the real treatment. I was like WTH and then I looked up rabies...99.9% fatal...lol I'm good with a few extra days to get treated.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Strange how so many Biden voters were just too lazy to fill more circles than the BIden one, huh?

Truth - Biden will likely be president

Fact - Trump likely won

Until we get a serious investigation and recount, that's where I stand on this.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
a reply to: jamespond
No, that's just what retards on CNN said.

Well my own eyes must be lying to me then, since I saw the words come out of Trump's own mouth.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

As much as people hate Trump he has basically been spot on with almost everything he has been saying about the virus

Yeah , spot on !

Guess what .... it hasn't gone away.

General availability of the vaccine or any vaccine will not be immediate.

That's correct,

It's okay the politicians spouting readiness soon blah blah, there are obstacles to any quick roll out.
One of those is the neeed for extensive peer review, and in the case of Pfizer, (not involved with Warp Drive) the storage of their vaccine, and the logistics involved with that storage will be pretty daunting, it's not much use having say, an army base with deep freeze facilities, if it's in the arsehole of nowhere.
The initial roll out will be limited, and in the case of the UK, mid-December, probably very limited.

April seems a more likely date, if then.

It would be wise to know about long term effects, but thus far, that's not possible.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

As usual, you guys are just misunderstanding things. Purposefully or otherwise.

The vaccine will probably be ready around mid-December. And will go to healthcare workers and the elderly first. It should be available around spring 2021 for everyone else.

It’s all in this interview:

Link

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

It should go to the at risk group, and then the rest of us should be set free since we are at about a nothing chance of serious illness from it.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

It does appear that Joe Biden was accurate when he twice stated that he would be elected president due to fraud and cheating.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Well, he was right about his team putting together “the most extensive and inclusive voting fraud program in history.”

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

He also said at a rally that he did not need Democrat voters in order to be elected. But he would need them after he was president.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I got tired of clicking a few link or watching a 45 second cut vidoe out of context I stopped paying attion to posters Biden rants a while back .

Not even One of the ones I looked Into were any ware NEAR what you guys say .
But These threads don't matter anyway you are going to need to wait ill 2024 to vote someone else back In the ONE GOOD THING IS you guys and Trump have done such a Great job Turing every one off Trump no way he will run in 2024 .

His 10,000 march sure was a flop .

He has Lost most of his Republican base they wont let him run as one in 2024 and the dems sure wont LOLOL .

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Biden sucks really people should be thanking you and Trump for ruining any chance Trump could run again alest this will be over soon and in 4 years maybe you will have someone worth being President ( hope so Biden will probly flop as well /.
edit on 20-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Next year they will just shoot people and claim it was Murder Hornets...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join