It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'False Flags and the Dawn of Bioterrorism'

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Following on from this old thread about the CDC's cover up of Tularemia outbreaks in Boston and their 'status quo of indifference, underreporting and secrecy'..

"Boston University's tularemia problems have popped the balloon of bloated and distorted safety claims about the biodefense program," says Sunshine Project Director Edward Hammond, "CDC secrecy about biological weapons accidents will shake remaining confidence in laboratory safety not only in Boston; but nationwide.

By rejecting disclosure, CDC is signaling intent to continue with the status quo of indifference, underreporting and secrecy. The solution is to reign in the sprawling and palpably dangerous biodefense program and to mandate reporting and prompt public disclosure of laboratory accidents.

Did think this new vid from the Corbett report was a relevant one and despite 'distorted safety claims' within the biodefense program (and whatever anyone's position on past government action) he does engage in some pretty disturbing speculation about the potential for false flag bioterrorism - vid might not be up for long so alternative links below.

For the past twenty years, the world has been in the midst of a so-called "war on terror" set in motion by a false flag attack of spectacular proportions. Now the stage is being set for a new spectacular attack to usher in the next stage in that war on terror: the war on bioterrorism. But who are the real bioterrorists? And can we rely on government agencies, their appointed health authorities, and the corporate media to accurately identify those terrorists in the wake of the next spectacular terror attack?

Alternative Links

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:30 AM
link   
you're in the jungle baby and you're going to die

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
While this references Bio-terrorism, it is not the dawn, see kudzu, Florida pythons, Australian rabbits, Africanized bees, etc... Biological things get released in the wrong place by accident or intentionally all the time. While it might be used for a false flag, most of the time it is just human stupidity.

edit on 11 20 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
you're in the jungle baby and you're going to die

'you got the money, honey we got your disease'

Any thoughts on the video?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

...most experts believe the pythons established a reproducing population in the Everglades sometime after Hurricane Andrew—a category 5 storm that devastated the state in August 1992. It was during that storm that a python breeding facility was destroyed, releasing countless snakes into the nearby swamps.

How Burmese Pythons Took Over the Florida Everglades

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

And can we rely on government agencies, their appointed health authorities, and the corporate media to accurately identify those terrorists in the wake of the next spectacular terror attack?

Of course not.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Snakes in swamps?

Seriously?

Did you bother to watch the video?

originally posted by: slapjacks

Of course not.

No, I didn't think so either mate.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Ya it was a reply to BeyondKnowledge, backing up his claim.

Biological things get released in the wrong place by accident or intentionally all the time. While it might be used for a false flag, most of the time it is just human stupidity.

Take a chill pill.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
COVID-19

Just look and think about who has and will benefit from this worldwide attack.

Trillions of Dollars at stake 🚨

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

Biological things get released in the wrong place by accident or intentionally all the time.

Yes mate, some good info in this short film about the release of certain highly dangerous, highly infectious, genetically modified biological things.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ex-CIA Robert David Steele spoke about the current 'plague' in one of his videos on YT, the video has now mysteriously vanished of course... Surprised his YT channel is still up... (www.youtube.com...)

"I think weve all been had, I ran a false flag for the CIA, this WAS a false flag..." ~ Robert David Steele

EDIT: The links below are backups of the above video deleted by YT, one is actually on FB, must have just slipped past them...

This was a fake pandemic with the ultimate goal of forcing a universal vaccine with digital ID on everyone, starting with the European Union mandate led by France. As a former spy and top intelligence pioneer of holistic analytics and true cost economics I lay it out as I see it, and end by calling for a joint China-US investigation into the bio war, the 5G, the media war, the insider trading, and Bill Gates (my colleagues at NSA have every email, text, and call he has ever made, the President has not yet asked NSA for a total unmasking of all participants in the fake pandemic conspiracy).

I made one mistake in this video: I forgot to mention pollution. That is the other contributing factor in China's high numbers of ill citizens. The fake pandemic is OVER. All that remains now is for justice to be done -- I hope that a proper investigation leads to the total dismantling of the Center for Disease Control (whose director Nancy Messonnier is a Never Trumper and the sister of Rod Rosenstein), and the indictment and incarceration of Bill Gates for crimes against humanity that include in the past the sterilization of millions without their infomed consent. The revolution has started -- the truth at any cost lowers all other costs, and I am pleased to say that for the first time in my third years of wandering in the wilderness as an intelligence reformer, I feel that the truth finally has a chance to be heard by We the People.

www.facebook.com...
www.wabiz.org...

edit on 11.21.2020 by Murgatroid because: Felt like it...

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Any thoughts on the video?

Corbett report is spot on with this one.

S&F

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the replies - given the uncanny prophetic accuracy of the CIA sponsored '2019-nCoV' simulation ran last October and the possible eugenic agenda of the Gates Foundation then let's hope there's no predictive programming going on in this clip.

Call me cynical but also really do wonder about the possible motivations behind choosing to situate level 3 and level 4 bio labs dealing with weaponised pathogens in densely populated urban areas across the U.S. (or in University campuses like Boston).

Cheers.

posted on May, 15 2021 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Fox News - Rand Paul advertises GOF research in America.

3:55

"There are eleven labs like this in the U.S. where they are studying animal viruses that they're transforming into deadly human viruses - eleven labs like this in the United States"

link

posted on Sep, 15 2022 @ 05:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Relevant thread (considering Boston's 'status quo of indifference, underreporting and secrecy').

Boston University creates Covid that has 80 percent kill rate.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 11:37 AM
link   
30 years ago news like would almost start a revolution, now it's treated like yesterday's news. Ho-hum...but what is Ye saying? Cattle prods and television have more in common than most people think. Problem being most people don't.

posted on Nov, 24 2022 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Agreed lol.

new topics

top topics

join