It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden will be the most widely hated president in US history

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   
The way people are programmed today its 100% possible.

Biden is a straight white Male.

People are heavily conditioned today that it's ok to attack white people verbally and physically.
You can take all your frustrations out on white people.

The media are allowed to criticize and put white people into a bad light.

You cannot criticize or question people of color, foreigners or people of abnormal sexual orientation

So if you disagree with someone of color, you are taught to keep it to your self.

If KAMALA makes a mistake, the media and everyone has to lower their standards. There are good excuses why she cost the lives of thousands.

And this type of conditioning is being heavily taught

I hate white people

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

my god trump groupies are throwing their pacifiers.

He and his supporters are sore losers, 'but but but the left!!!' listen people, this has happened before from the left when it came to the election count in florida in 2004, it was unsubstantiated, like trumps claims.

No evidence, no witnesses, no dice. I go for the cowboys but if they lost I don't make claims of steroid abuse or game fixing, if they lost the game that's it, nothing left to add. Trump is grasping at straws.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Oh he was elected, based purely off fear and the prospect of free stuff.

Thats it, thats what we have been reduced to in my life time.

Elect me or trump will kill mom, dad, grandma and grandpa, while were at it Ill wipe out student loan debt, medicare for all and it will be free, and of course orange man bad I am not orange..
That in a nutshell is what happened, bottom line the Department of education gave us exactly what they were meant to millions of people that have zero critical thinking capabilities.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

my god trump groupies are throwing their pacifiers.

You can say that if this is still going on in 4 years like the left for the last 4 years!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ive gotta disagree. I dont like Biden one bit, but he did earn more votes than any other presidential candidiate before him a reply to: Fools

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Far from being the most hated president, he will be among the most popular. And it will start early.

Just watch, Biden will have a 60% approval rating or higher during his first week in office.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: otie1
Ive gotta disagree. I dont like Biden one bit, but he did earn more votes than any other presidential candidiate before him a reply to: Fools

Not sure how. Could it be by cheating? Hmmm? Could it?

Come on MAN, you know that the DNC cheated!

And yes, they cheated that much. It seems unbelievable to many, but the more I see bubbling up and the statistical facts comparing this election to others as well as other solid statistical models proves to me that they cheated and they cheated BIG. I am not sure why anyone is ok with that, but it seems that some are, hell some even probably admire it.

Regardless, I will never support him or anyone in his cabinets. Period. Not only will I not support them, I will actively spend the entire time they hold office doing everything I can as a peon to help get them out asap.

As each day goes by though, I am beginning to get more convinced that Biden and his team will recant.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Again, there is no way that Joe Biden could have gotten more votes that Barack Obama.

Nope.

This is not about Joe Biden. It is about Kamala Harris.

Folks. This is frightening.

Say what you will about Trump but NOT ONE THING about your life changed against you. Nothing. No liberties were taken. You got more in your paycheck. He passed protection for every race and gender and even LBGT rights across the world and all you heard was Russia Russia Russia. He got things done though.

# will truly rip our nation apart. A bitter black woman who hates whitey? I mean, openly hates white people? That is our president? Our great unifier. This experiment was already tried.

Mr Sniffs A Lot will not be in office a year before he is dead of a stroke or removed. There is an agenda here and it is scary to the majority of America but hey, if the votes are true this is actually what you asked for but we got we we voted for. You are getting what you voted against....

edit on Novpm30pmf0000002020-11-22T16:03:25-06:000425 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It's amazing to hear how the mainstream media is ignoring Joe Biden right now.

They're talking about Corona flu and President Trump almost exclusively, 24 hours a day, since the election.

It's as if they do not believe Joe Biden really has won the presidency.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Or maybe he's just trying to maintain a dignified silence whilst Trump makes a complete twat of himself?

Just a possibility.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Not YET .

banned.video...

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

No he is holding meetings in the Office of the President Elect. He is just....boring.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I thought I heard Trump was giving the Biden team a hard time because well, they made his 4 years so easy didn’t they?
Talking about impeaching him one day after winning, talking Russia collusion, etc, etc.
Pelosi even denying stimulus agreements because she wants hundreds of billions for failed states and not give Trump any win even if it means no one wins.
Why would Trump give them a hard time with lawsuits? After these past 4 years, I don’t see a need to ask.
I heard a suggestion that voting machines could have a program to add votes. If no one can prove it in less than a couple weeks, Trump lost. It would be like playing poker with a cheater. If you can’t prove it, you lost anyway.
He might run again in 4 years.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Biden will likely be unable to do the things you need to do to have a hard travel plan and keep His mental health from remembering important things that you need to do as a President......They all know it is true once He gets sworn in ....They will be like how in the world did we allow ourselves to get this awful as a country and hate and let this many scandals go un-turned.Just watch and see the train wreck unfold.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Kids these days, you're all such drama Queens.

Bidden could burn the pride flag on the white House lawn, then take a dump on a veteran and he'd still be considered America's golden boy when compared to LBJ and Nixon

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I think you mean more dead people voted for him than any other ejection. Apparently some here think 80 million opted for Biden but only 50 people showed up to his rallies. Wow so much support and love for the guy who went along the the biggest voter fraud organization in history 😅

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

I think you mean more dead people voted for him than any other ejection. Apparently some here think 80 million opted for Biden but only 50 people showed up to his rallies. Wow so much support and love for the guy who went along the the biggest voter fraud organization in history 😅

It is possible that those 80 million don't support nor love Joe Biden (why they didn't show up to his rallies) and still like him better than Donald Trump.

Its pretty clear this election had nothing to do with Joe Biden; back room deals inside the Democrat party made him the Democrat candidate and his campaign strategy was to hide as much as possible.

This election was to see if a larger number of people liked or disliked Donald Trump; and the result was that a few more people dislike him than like him.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Saying "Biden will be the most widely hated president in US history" is a little much; there where a lot of Presidents that where disliked it would be difficult to categorize them all on such a subjective basis.

But Biden will have his work cut out for him. The Conservatives clearly have a lot of revenge on their minds so they won't be giving him the benefit of the doubt. But what Joe is really going to have a problem with is the progressive wing of the Democrat coalition. They didn't just spend 4 years fighting the fascist GOP only to allow Joe to sell them out to his corporate masters. They are going to genuinely demand the changes they want to see and Biden won't be able to deliver.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

I remember something a professor told me in a political science class many years ago. She told me American politics is like a pendulum. If it swings hard in one direction left or right, expect it to swing just as far in the other direction eventually. Well we are taking a hard swing to the left right now, but in 4 years it will most likely swing very far to the right. If Kamala Harris becomes president I expect the reaction to the right will be galvanizing, and the next election will swing the country far in the other direction. It will be interesting to see if this bears out.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

It is possible that those 80 million don't support nor love Joe Biden (why they didn't show up to his rallies) and still like him better than Donald Trump.

Its pretty clear this election had nothing to do with Joe Biden; back room deals inside the Democrat party made him the Democrat candidate and his campaign strategy was to hide as much as possible.

This election was to see if a larger number of people liked or disliked Donald Trump; and the result was that a few more people dislike him than like him.
Voter fraud. We know it happened. They have affidavits. It is unprecedented. Even Joe let the cat out of the bag. I’m not saying that millions didn’t vote fir him... just not that many and not more than Trump.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join