It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden will be the most widely hated president in US history

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I disagree, he is just the place holder until the really, really most hated President comes along.

The good news for Harris is she will no longer need to F people for power, people will be Fing her now for power.. see it is all good...lol

Funny how all the things said about how bad Trump was or did becomes so trivial now... As example 3 years of fighting not to fund a 25 billion dollar wall and now 30 trillion is like chump change to the left.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

No one can hate a black woman!

What if she is your ex? Is it OK then?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Biden will never be president.
He is a risk to state secrets.
He is a Chinese agent. They'll never
let him in.

a reply to: xuenchen

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Don't forget that the only reason she was picked was because she was a female and looked black. That goes against everything that was fought for in the civil rights era, and it makes sense considering the democrats stood so strongly against those rights.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

The answer is yes, especially when she was your mother in law.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

No one can hate a black woman!

What if she is your ex? Is it OK then?

NO! I see we have someone that hasn't watched enough Oprah Winfrey. Black women are all wise, beautiful, and above reproach.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Not only has she F'd people for power, she has also F'd people because of power. A wonderful duo of character.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Even Whoopi?

COME ON MAN!!!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

More hated than Nixon or Bush?

Unless he burns the flag on the 4th of July, that's highly unlikely.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen
Biden will never be president.
He is a risk to state secrets.
He is a Chinese agent. They'll never
let him in.

a reply to: xuenchen

Link, or it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Even Whoopi?

COME ON MAN!!!

Never been a fan. If you are as old as me, which isn't really that old, I remember her when she was just a comedian. She wasn't funny back then, but was one of the first to play the old victim card (I am a recovered heroin addict and so on - speaking of, I wonder if she gets methadone every day to cope?). Then she moved on to the race card and she hasn't stopped banking on that. Nor will she ever.

So, I think Whoopi can F right off. She probably won't though.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies

More hated than Nixon or Bush?

Unless he burns the flag on the 4th of July, that's highly unlikely.

much more, much much more.

But just like every human, my views into the future are not iron clad. I can say this, I was blessed by a good view of human nature and the results of human actions and how those actions will relate to the future. I have been incorrect about powerful people, but usually on the point with common people like me that I actually know in person.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Biden will be the most widely hated president in US history.
So True, even Jefferson Davis is smiling.

And Biden will probably have the shortest - or second shortest - Presidency ever.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
After Joe Biden accidentally or intentionally starts World War Three, it won't matter who hated him.

Poof!
R.I.P.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Not only has she F'd people for power, she has also F'd people because of power. A wonderful duo of character.

Old Willie got it both ways...lol

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
There's a lot of Democrats that will end up hating Biden.

Not hate, but not exactly excited because like Obama, he sits to the right of the population that elected him. But truthfully Obama talked far more of a leftist game (and then showed his true colors within the first 6 months) than Biden so expectations for him to do anything more than run-of-the-mill center-right normalcy is low. No one on the left thinks Biden will do anything remotely "left" so there isn't going to be any shock coming. He will be a calm do-little president. Which after the reality TV drama queen, will be a breath of fresh air. Not so much because Biden is "fresh air" as a person, but because the country will have the chance to not be inundated by idiocy 24/7, and can finally relax... and breathe.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I actually disagree with the hatred part...

The media, social media, big tech, factchecks, Hollywood etc are done hating Trump 24/7 and they will do nothing towards Biden so we will not have the avalanche of anti-Biden that we saw with anti-Trump before day one in office...Biden will become the most irrelevant president in history, as no one will care on both sides, even Jan 21.

He is the first day one lame duck President in 130 years.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian
inundated by idiocy 24/7, and can finally relax... and breathe.

I just feel this is like the left has been a 3 year-old in a 4 year tantrum and people finally said OK lets give in to the tantrum just not hear it anymore...

Though I agree there is still so much wrong with it.

edit on 20-11-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Meh I suggest we fire all the politicians in DC AND start over. From what I can tell they are all CHEATING LYING LOSERS, that really do not give a rats ass about us. On both sides of the isle.

The integrity of these people and our constitutional government processes are at its lowest EVER..

Let’s fire them all. Biden, and trump, have literally given us enough examples proving neither one of them are mentally fit to lead and also be responsible for our lives.

Ya know members on here are arguing over politics we should be arguing with each on how to get these crazy people out of our GOVERNMENT.

I mean come’on people. Hard to soar with the eagles when your pecking the dirt with the chickens,

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Hey, word on the street was that electing Trump was an attempt at just that, you know, since he was never a politician and ran on defrocking politicians.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join