It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

German Anti-Lockdown Activist Dr. Andreas Noack Arrested During Livestream

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Some more covid police state madness from Germany. A German anti-lockdown advocate was arrested during a livestream earlier.

It's not clear what the reason was for the arrest, it was rumoured he was under investigation for violating the German infection protection law.

www.shorenewsnetwork.com...

It’s not yet known why, but a German doctor known for providing medical assistance to protesters during that country’s lockdown protests was arrested while live-streaming yesterday.  Dr. Andreas Noack was rumored to be under investigation for not complying with German COVID-19 lockdown laws, but some speculate there could be more to it.   The arrest came after the German Parliament passed the “Infection Protection Law’

During the live stream, police can be heard banging on the door at the location where Noack was broadcasting. “It’s the police,” said a man off-camera. Then police entered the building forcing Noack to the ground before turning off his livestream.

This was tough to find on youtube, there's another video in the first link.

I expect we'll be seeing more of this kind of stuff happening as lockdown measures increase around the world.

ETA: CraftyArrow has some better info and a good video in the post below.
edit on 19/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Congrats Merkel - you have recreated the Nazi state.

www.youtube.com...

German police arrests lockdown critic Dr. Andreas Noack in a shocking video

Reports from Germany indicate that a German doctor, Dr. Andreas Noack was arrested during a police raid while he was recording a live video. The reasons for the police raid and arrest of the german doctor have not been officially revealed yet. However, there are rumors that Dr. Andreas Noack provided medical assistance to hundreds of protestors during lockdown protests against the administration.
Dr. Andreas Noack, a german doctor arrested in a police raid

Reports also indicate that Dr. Andreas Noack was under investigation by the authorities for being non-compliant with the COVID-19 lockdown laws enacted by the German government. Some people speculate there could be more to it that is known presently. The arrest was made after the German Parliament passed the “Infection Protection Law”.

In the live stream, policemen can be heard banging furiously on the door of the place, where Dr. Andreas Noack was broadcasting. “It’s the police,” a man can be heard saying off-camera in panic. The video then shows police barging into the building forcing Dr. Andreas Noack to the ground. The police then proceed to turn off his live stream.

People who were watching the live stream are currently speculating the reasons for arrest. “I think the guy is guilty of expressing his opinions,” said one user. Another said, “This is happened to doctor Andreas Noack in Germany. After the unconstitutional approval of the infection law, police broke into his house while he was having a live transmission on YouTube. Those who cried against fascism have created the most criminal dictatorship in history.”

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CraftyArrow

Thanks for the better link and info. I seen it as a small mention in another video I watched and tried to find a decent source for some more info.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Some habits die hard, I guess.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

He's got a GitHub. Maybe a little digging around might reveal what he's been up to? I think I saw somewhere he was a chemist.

Andreas Noack Git Hub

Maybe he was like Elizabeth Shue in The Saint and he's got some secret code for curing COVID.

Tin Foil Engaged

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Sadly not much there, 3 projects he forked, an addon for homematics, not sure what that is, and a tool for converting text or scripts into text codes so it can be inserted into URLs.
edit on 19/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Infection protection law??? WTF?

Sieg Heil Merica....we are probably next.
Convid is the new Scarlet Letter....a big red “C” tattooed on our foreheads.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   

1940 GGGermany revisited.

80 years later — all the major countries are condoning it.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Everyone needs to be conditioned to obey so when they abolish nation states people will already be used to being locked down. Biden is about to sell us out to the NWO.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Everyone needs to be conditioned to obey so when they abolish nation states people will already be used to being locked down. Biden is about to sell us out to the NWO.

Everything is gonna be okay eh comrade?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Everything is gonna be okay eh comrade?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Well that’s some 1984 stuff right there..
They’re really going all out - The great reset I mean, they’re really gonna try implementing it.

Well.. suppose it’s time to drop off-grid then.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Infection protection law??? WTF?

Sieg Heil Merica....we are probably next.
Convid is the new Scarlet Letter....a big red “C” tattooed on our foreheads.

America will have its version if Joe Biden becomes President.

No Corona Vaccine = No Drivers License renewal, No License Plate Renewal, No $$$ from the Government, and likely a Penalty at Tax Time.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Livestream will be illegal worldwide. Only mass media will be allowed.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Theres a lot to speculate on.

Any theories?

Surely honest citizens would respond to a polizie knock on the door promptly.

It is a bit of a staged video...i wonder what was the outcome of this 'raid'

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

If only there was someone to prevent nazi geermany from cropping up in america....a bit late, but late is better than never.

If you cant prove you're id, and cant prove you're vaccinated....wth are you doing there anyway?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Anti-lockdown protestors are being sprayed by the German police right now:

-MM
edit on 20-11-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
since removing personal liberties are against the US constitution, aren't the one's arresting folks and ticketing them for mask issues, or other "safety" related things ripe for lawsuits? That constitution isn't just a paper, it's got words and junk.

I realize other countries may not have such a thing, but we do, and it's supposed to mean something.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
since removing personal liberties are against the US constitution, aren't the one's arresting folks and ticketing them for mask issues, or other "safety" related things ripe for lawsuits? That constitution isn't just a paper, it's got words and junk.

I realize other countries may not have such a thing, but we do, and it's supposed to mean something.

I don't think it's as important to you know who. They think there need to be some major changes,pronto.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join