It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia goes to Biden after the recount.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Update: Trump team attorney says "What's coming in Georgia will be SHOCKING"

Source: twitter.com...

Another says, "It will be Biblical."

twitter.com...

I love it when you guys capitalize the adjectives. It just adds that used car salesman/game show host sheen to the sentences.
edit on 22-11-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:00 PM
link   

twitter.com...

when things are hyped up like that, the expectations are set quite high.
Should the truth be less than Biblical and SHOCKING, I will be a sad panda.
I hope for Trump's team that they have the goods. I remain, Cautiously optimistic.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Almost as reliable a source as your last Hal Turner link in this thread but hey that's pretty much all MAGA's have right now right wing conspiracy sites.....

"
One America News Network (OANN), also known as One America News (OAN), is a far-right, pro-Donald Trump cable channel founded by Robert Herring Sr. and owned by Herring Networks, Inc., launched on July 4, 2013.The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates news bureaus in Washington, D.C., and New York City.

Its prime time political talk shows have a conservative perspective, and the channel has described itself as one of the "greatest supporters" of President Trump. Trump himself has promoted the network.

The channel is prominent for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.
[38]

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Now do MSNBC or CNN.

The liars and deceivers of legacy media are writhing like the snakes they are. I, for one, am glad to see some channels like OANN step up to the plate.

If you have any proof of an outright lie by them, then post it with factual rebuttal.

Otherwise, as a new subscriber to OANN, I'll hear what they report, follow up with additional research, and promote their network, too.

ETA: Also, please source your claims....I'm assuming just by the way they're worded, it's Wikipedia.

edit on 22-11-2020 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Now do MSNBC or CNN.

The liars and deceivers of legacy media are writhing like the snakes they are. I, for one, am glad to see some channels like OANN step up to the plate.

If you have any proof of an outright lie by them, then post it with factual rebuttal.

Otherwise, as a new subscriber to OANN, I'll hear what they report, follow up with additional research, and promote their network, too.

Nothing wrong with that and if anything you should be proud of owning your far right wing , conspiracy side. So many people refuse to be honest with that element.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

You're deceitful. Far right? Nope. Every so-called political leaning test I have ever taken shows me to be a conservative centrist with some slight leanings left. Go figure.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Now do MSNBC or CNN.

My original source was Wiki but since thats a no-no on the right wing how about a site that is supposed to rank news on bias: mediabiasfactcheck.com...

In the end though I don't think it matters, you want to believe in a right wing conspiracy news site then more power to you.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I read your link. The descriptive analysis sounds just like a "news" site like CNN or MSNBC or even WaPo or NYT. Just substitute their right/left wording and you have the perfect description of the left-wing msm that spout falsehoods daily.

You just believe them because their "journalists" (more like personality pundits) have been around awhile, their contributors are ex-CIA agents or Obama's ex cabinet members, or Dem operatives.

They pepper their stories with adjectives that cause people that aren't aware of the tricks to hear what they want you to hear. NYT is good about doing that. They will use phrases like, "the beleaguered president" to create a negative narrative and by the time you finish reading the piece, if you aren't tuned into their word tricks, you get fooled.

Let's have some balance. It's good.

The old guard legacy media is afraid of the new kids on the block. Their new dirty word to use against them is "conspiracy theorists". Bullspit! Every time you hear a Cuomo or a Lemon or a Maddow or a Todd or any of those weirdos call someone like Rion out as a "conspiracy theorist", you can bet your bottom dollar they're just squirming.

I would wear the name like a badge. It means the legacy old guard media are afraid of you.

Give me a Big Lie from today's front page of OAN, and, being open-minded, I'll dig on it.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

twitter.com...

I love it when you guys capitalize the adjectives. It just adds that used car salesman/game show host sheen to the sentences.

Funny, when MSM had headlines like “Bombshell Discovery, Russia something something trump something something Darkside” you didn’t have any problem with the hyperbolic adjectives (or the constant running of a false narrative). But punctuation, look out for this one!

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Man, you people really don't know what communism is, do you.

Respect to OP for a very level and decent thread.

To those saying they won't visit Georgia any more: are you that petulant, spiteful and vindictive that you're declaring you'll contribute to harming the many many Republicans in the state just because it's narrowly swung to blue?

This isn't high school.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

twitter.com...

Thanks! If the forum were more like G-mail (highlight..click "B" for bold....done!) there would be NO NEED to stress certain words by capitalizing them.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Georgia Signature Match recount-audit begins today 11/24/2020.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Lin Wood filed a subpoena in Georgia Monday, to obtain a video showing election FRAUD.

twitter.com...

Edited to add more details here: www.thegatewaypundit.com... on-fraud-state-farm-arena-fulton-co-ga/

edit on 11/24/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: okrian

Now I know that there is nothing the left won't do to get their way. The time to be nice is done. It's time to give them the monsters they expected and worse. They earned it.

Regardless of outcome.

Bring it on little man

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join