It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia goes to Biden after the recount.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Welp, another blue piece of crap that I won't be visiting for any reason. May they burn in their communist hell.

Ah yes, cue the exaggerated drama queen approach. It's worked so well in the past.
"Communists"... gimme a break. The center-right corporatist dems are the furthest thing from "communists".
Otherwise, your post was full of classic Trump-brand niceties. Stay classy brother.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: network dude

Still, the EC election isn't until 14 Dec.

Best wait & see.

LOL, we don't have a choice. Whatever will happen, will. I'll be quietly hoping.

I think it will be either one bad choice or the other. I don't think there's that much to hope for. But i'm a cynic.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I think this whole election is so dirty and there are so many big names involved.

That they might have to hide the true extent of the corruption just to keep our country from destroying itself.

that's something that we likely will never know. If it's as bad as we are being told, then it will tear us apart.

Who’s telling us?

People can say anything they want. Doesn’t mean it’s true.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

a reply to: LookingAtMars

I've been there, I was in the peanut business. Lots of great people.

None of that matters now.

If you tolerate communists, you might as well join them.

We were cheated by commies and I am pretty sure this nation will not let that stand.

They can live here if they are commies and even vote for communism.

Try to pull a soft coup to install some ChiCom BS and a percentage of the American people will not allow it.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

Welp, another blue piece of crap that I won't be visiting for any reason. May they burn in their communist hell.

Ah yes, cue the exaggerated drama queen approach. It's worked so well in the past.
"Communists"... gimme a break. The center-right corporatist dems are the furthest thing from "communists".
Otherwise, your post was full of classic Trump-brand niceties. Stay classy brother.

If they are communist, then it's fair game to call the right whingers nea-nazists.

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
If you recount 100 fake ballots without verifying them as valid first then you recounted 100 fake ballots again.

What is so hard to understand?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Yeah, unfortunately I've been saying this for a while now, especially to my friends and family whom can't seem to deal with the results. It's over.

HOWEVER!, four years of a Harris presidency might just be the best thing that could happen to us conservatives. The mid term elections will be very telling. Remember, people voted against Trump, not for Biden/Harris.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Trump Attorney, Lin Wood, on GA statement:

1. A motion to delay certification of GA vote based on a flawed recount was denied this evening by Atlanta Judge Steven D. Grimberg. The oral ruling was unclear but he may have overreached to dismiss my claim that election was unlawful due to @GaSecofState consent agreement.

2. The recount issue was separate from unlawful election issue. Sounded like Court thinks a GA voter has NO standing to challenge unlawful federal election. Lawyer for Sec. Of State suggested only state AG could do so. What? AG represents
@GaSecofState. Makes no sense.

3. GA voters have rights. It is OUR right to vote. We The People must have legal right to challenge backroom deals cut by state officials. They will not sue each other.

An appeal will be filed to Eleventh Circuit.

I did not do this for GA voters because it was easy. Stay tuned.

twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If you folks really believed there was massive fraud, I'm surprised.

Usually, ONLY in close elections can any fraud be useful, like in 1960 when the mob helped Kennedy and Daily in Chicago, not when one wins by almost 6 million votes or by 150 thousand or even 40 or 50 thousand in states like PA and Nevada. In 1960 Kennedy beat Nixon by only 112,827, a margin of 0.17 percent.

Trump always cries fraud or that he was cheated; he was cheated when he loses something. It's a life long tactic.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

They might be better off just removing the EC votes in disputed yet uncooperative states. Along with no subcommittee seating for Congressional members of those states.

Bet that whips them into line very quick.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

Call us whatever you want. I stayed classy for four years. Four years of being called a bigot, a white supremacist, a xenophobic conspiracy theorist, an anti-semite, a piece of crap, a dullard, idiot etc and on and on.

I'm completely immune to it by now. I spoke with people, I traveled the United States and publicly supported Trump with nothing to hide.

The only mistake I made was believing that left or right we would play the game by the rules.

That was stupid of me.

Now I know that there is nothing the left won't do to get their way. The time to be nice is done. It's time to give them the monsters they expected and worse. They earned it.

Regardless of outcome.
edit on 19-11-2020 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   
What people forget or don't know is that if you invalidate a democratic presidential election you also invalidate the republican wins too in the down-ballot races.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I think this whole election is so dirty and there are so many big names involved.

That they might have to hide the true extent of the corruption just to keep our country from destroying itself.

that's something that we likely will never know. If it's as bad as we are being told, then it will tear us apart.

Who’s telling us?

If this is as bad as Rudy and his group are saying, it would tear this nation apart.

I didn't say it was true, I just made an observation. Read, relax.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
If you recount 100 fake ballots without verifying them as valid first then you recounted 100 fake ballots again.

What is so hard to understand?

The way I understand it a full audit would exposed that.

But the fix was in.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
What people forget or don't know is that if you invalidate a democratic presidential election you also invalidate the republican wins too in the down-ballot races.

which is fine. Do it again. in person, with ID. Unless you need avenues to cheat?
If you can't make it, or don't have id, set up a group to help out with that.

The way we vote needs to be fair for everyone, not just those who are loudest.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

wasn't this supposed to be a full audit-recanvassing count? Isn't there a Republican gov?

What happened?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

We need to take it out of the hands of the state and have a NON POLITICAL national election body as they have in India.

That would take a constitutional amendment, I think since it's in the constitution the way it is now.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

Not if you expose how it was done. Then you can subtract the invalid votes and count the legal votes.

Count every legal ballot.

If one party is proven guilty of election fraud.

I can see a whole lot of elections being redone, It has already started happening.

edit on 19-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Who’s telling us?

If this is as bad as Rudy and his group are saying, it would tear this nation apart.

I didn't say it was true, I just made an observation. Read, relax.

I am relaxed.

My question & statement was simple and straight forward.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I would rather see the Republicans in office because they want to fix the country in a way to increase the real jobs in our country and limit imports. This consumer based economy is a very risky economy to have. Many nations bit the dust because they had too much of a consumer based economy over the millennia.

Biden's plans are to keep importing and put all our people into sales and paperwork jobs and evidently either we will be patients or healthcare workers if the Democrats get their way. That is how they plan on keeping the economy working.

Heck, it costs a lot of money to have cats these days, the vets try to keep you bringing animals in for all types of tests then prescribe meds that cause the animals to get chronic problems from a short term illness, because they prescribe long term meds using improperly evaluated science to convince the owners that their cats are chronically sick. The pet food is full of chemicals that should not be in it these days, that is the problem. Cats cannot eat some food chemistry humans can eat, but the idiots pushing pseudoscience convince the owners that these food chemistries are healthy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join