It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Georgia goes to Biden after the recount.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The presidential race in Georgia was called for President-elect Joe Biden on Thursday night, officially awarding him the state’s 16 electoral votes and widening his lead over President Trump.

The results were determined after the state conducted an audit of nearly 5 million votes cast by residents.

Several thousand previously unreported ballots were discovered in the process, but it was not enough to shift the vote in Trump’s favor.

This was my litmus test. I figured Georgia was supposed to be a red stated and if Biden flipped that with legal votes, then chances are, the other states are correct. it's not up to me, I just feel like if there was fraud, it would be found in the counting of ballots. There has to be enough paper ballots that are legal, to match the computer numbers.

That's not to say there was not fraud, or even that Trump has something more he will spring just before the inauguration. Just that in my head, this was the test. I have to be honest with myself here. I hope to be really wrong on this, but here I am.

Remember, bring facts, not feelz, we aren't that guy. (collectively)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
www.foxnews.com...

The presidential race in Georgia was called for President-elect Joe Biden on Thursday night, officially awarding him the state’s 16 electoral votes and widening his lead over President Trump.

The results were determined after the state conducted an audit of nearly 5 million votes cast by residents.

Several thousand previously unreported ballots were discovered in the process, but it was not enough to shift the vote in Trump’s favor.

This was my litmus test. I figured Georgia was supposed to be a red stated and if Biden flipped that with legal votes, then chances are, the other states are correct. it's not up to me, I just feel like if there was fraud, it would be found in the counting of ballots. There has to be enough paper ballots that are legal, to match the computer numbers.

That's not to say there was not fraud, or even that Trump has something more he will spring just before the inauguration. Just that in my head, this was the test. I have to be honest with myself here. I hope to be really wrong on this, but here I am.

Remember, bring facts, not feelz, we aren't that guy. (collectively)

Very level post. I agree the fat lady is stepping onto the stage, but she's fat and it might take awhile to get to the mic

edit on 19-11-2020 by Connector because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Signatures not verified.

Vote-for-Vote ratios computer scrambled.

Envelopes thrown away.

Yup, all just fine 🤣🚬

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I thought the same, actually.

I have mostly dropped out of politics here recently because of the amount of vitrol and just plain stupid but...

Georgia was a litmus test for me as well.

I will be OK with a Biden win if I can honestly think that it was an accurate reflection of the will of the People.

Which I honestly thought Obama's win was and THOSE years cost me a pretty penny.

I never doubted Obama's elections though.

To me personally a Biden win just means that I don't have to work anymore and can spend the rest of my life rather peacefully without dealing with business or politics.

But to me there are a LOT of questions to still be answered that we honestly do not know the answers to yet.

And the clock is ticking and we shall see...

A LOT of people on both sides of the aisle on ATS are trying to count the chickens before they have hatched.

edit on 19-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Alright, fair-dos, but when are the audit and canvass?

Job 1/3rd done.

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

I've said from the beginning that it's not the count. Its the integrity of the things being counted.

Alas. Is what it is.

+18 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

They can sit there and recount the same votes all they want to. It just means the illegitimate ones get counted again too.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Welp, another blue piece of crap that I won't be visiting for any reason. May they burn in their communist hell.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Still, the EC election isn't until 14 Dec.

Best wait & see.

+20 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They were supposed to do a full audit and did not.

Somehow Kemp and the R's made a deal with Stacy Abrams not to do a full audit.

When a full audit is what was needed.

There were a lot of problems found in the process that will be useful in court.

I think this whole election is so dirty and there are so many big names involved.

That they might have to hide the true extent of the corruption just to keep our country from destroying itself.

edit on 19-11-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
Welp, another blue piece of crap that I won't be visiting for any reason. May they burn in their communist hell.

That is best.

Call most people here communist and you could get shot.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   
As Biden said "A dark winter is coming"

White walkers have squared up the ballots and folks are too corrupt or lazy to check.

My wife said America is a joke (she is a foreigner) and says everyone she knows in her country believe it is a tyrannical take over. She said for years it has been the admiration of democracy now not so much. While they dont follow the politics like we do they believe its a communist take over like in Venezuala or Cuba. Preparing to dump my stock and convert my roth to gold (just gotta figure out how to prevent penalties.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Still, the EC election isn't until 14 Dec.

Best wait & see.

LOL, we don't have a choice. Whatever will happen, will. I'll be quietly hoping.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

I've been there, I was in the peanut business. Lots of great people.

None of that matters now.

If you tolerate communists, you might as well join them.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I think this whole election is so dirty and there are so many big names involved.

That they might have to hide the true extent of the corruption just to keep our country from destroying itself.

that's something that we likely will never know. If it's as bad as we are being told, then it will tear us apart. The media will make sure of that. I hope it's not.

We have a lot of work to do. The Media and our information channels need to be reconfigured. We are being fed propaganda, and it's dangerous. We need everyone to understand that. Even those who like how it sounds. Not an easy task. The easy was is to wait for them to have their own epiphany when the don't hear what they like and realize they can't control any of that. Of course by then, it will be too late.

Quite the conundrum.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Signatures not verified.

Vote-for-Vote ratios computer scrambled.

Envelopes thrown away.

Yup, all just fine 🤣🚬

This^^^
And you can add only one republican observer for every 10 tables checking signatures.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
DBL
edit on 19-11-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Now that GA officials have committed themselves, Heaven help them if they're corrupt. What date does Georgia officially certify that everything was above-board, and Biden won fair and square?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join