It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Legal Team Udates

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga
Once Trump gets out of office and isn't protected like he is, the damage he and Barr have done will be exposed. They have abused their powers more than any duo ever, and will pay the piper once out of office.

Hilarious, since you cannot cite even one single instance of anything either of them have done to damage America, but I can cite hundreds of things Trump has done to Make America Great Again.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Double...
edit on 24-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
Giuliani Reveals Why Trump Legal Team Issued Statement on Sidney Powell

Some level of clarification that a lot of people sort of guessed at. Nothing indicating any real distancing or discrediting.

“I think it’s because we’re pursuing two different theories,” Giuliani said when he was asked about the situation by Fox News host Lou Dobbs. The Trump legal team, he said, is focused on “misconduct of the election” by state officials in places like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, and elsewhere.

Personally I think they want the freedom to call out GOP players and any 3-letter orgs in this if they are involved without it being Trump's team doing it.

Here is a legal perspective of the process, court composition, and what's possible, at the 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals this week.

redstate.com...< br />

I think if you lose this one, the Smartmatic-Dominion-Scytl Kraken will need to be released, assuming it's ready.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede

Personally I think they want the freedom to call out GOP players and any 3-letter orgs in this if they are involved without it being Trump's team doing it.

I agree. I think Trump doesn't want to alienate the GOP because he needs their support. He also knows that there are many RINOs who may or may not be actively working to support Biden.

If Powell is divested from the Trump team, then anything she presents as "fraud across the board" can't be blamed on Trump (even though I think people will blame him no matter what....)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join