It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Legal Team Udates

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
Maybe Dominion doesn't need that many employees anymore after elections are over? Temporary hires?

Maybe people looking for jobs just don't want the bad press attached to their resume in an already difficult job market?

Maybe nefarious activity trying to cover their tracks for fraudulent election counts.

None of which addresses why Dominions Management changed their mind about appearing before the PA legislature to answer questions. Or why their MANAGEMENT is going into hiding.

Still seems far fetched.

Only to the deliberately ignorant.
edit on 20-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Strong accusations are being thrown at them and they are likely going to be entwined in a court battle one way or another.

Lawyering up is the smart thing to do instead of talking out your a$$ at a press conference that nobody is watching.

Their position has already been stated and reported on.

Smartmatic and Dominion have denied any exchange of technology and maintain that they are competitors. Dominion bought assets from a company three years after Smartmatic sold the company.

The official also claimed to Ms. Powell that voting machines display and print out a paper ballot showing the results the voter intended, while the software itself “changes the information electronically.” But Dominion’s system does not work like that.

“The process that we see happening in Georgia and elsewhere that use similar ‘ballot marking device’ systems,” Mr. Wallach said, “is that the voter selects their choices with a computer of some sort, which then prints their ballot. The voter then typically carries that ballot to a ballot box, often with a scanner on top, and deposits the ballot.”

Any difference or attack on the tabulation system would be caught in postelection recounts, and “so far, none of them have caught anything other than human errors in the tabulation process, such as forgetting to load a memory card,” he said.

Mr. Dill said: “Courts demand strong evidence to overturn an election. From that perspective, this affidavit does not help make a case.”

edit on 20-11-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: grammanazis

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Be specific? He's lost around 30 already, i have no inclination to go into that many details.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Be specific? He's lost around 30 already, i have no inclination to go into that many details.

Which ones specifically that Lin, Rudy, Jenna, or Sidney filed has he lost?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Everything but two lost and they had no impact on totals or exposed fraud.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Strong accusations are being thrown at them and they are likely going to be entwined in a court battle one way or another.

Lawyering up is the smart thing to do instead of talking out your a$$ at a press conference that nobody is watching.

Wow. The lengths some people will go to cover for these criminals is just amazing.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Have you looked at anything I've posted in this thread? I'm not covering for anybody. Im looking at the evidence objectively and even providing links to both sides.

You reek of desperation and will use any piece of data to support your claim without looking at the big picture rationally.

Accusations and thin circumstantial evidence is all you have. You're grasping at straws.

By all means... take every one to court and figure it out... do the recounts... but you're getting all amped up and excited over one helluva dud masquerading as a bombshell.

I know you desperately want there to be massive fraud, but the reality is, even if there is a little here and there, it's likely clerical/human errors and not near to the degree you're wishing for. The big bad bogeyman of voting has not struck.

People just hated Trump. An enormous amount of heavy sh!t has gone down in the last few years and people who didn't previously look at politics started to take notice.

I didn't hate him... but I understand many did. I've come to terms with the fact that he's lost. You are letting all this hullaballoo string you along and you are throwing stones at ANYONE who comes at it objectively further adding to the confusion and division.

Go check your blood pressure and relax.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Meh. I think there's fraud, I think it's massive, but the way the mail-in ballots were used to do it is the key and the tough thing to prove. Things will only get worse from here out until something happens that brings us all together. And one thing is for sure, it won't be a politician that brings us together.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SammyB0476

You're an honest person though, that's why it would bother you. I'm the same way, I prefer to earn the victory.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Things will only get worse from here out until something happens that brings us all together. And one thing is for sure, it won't be a politician that brings us together.

Beer summit at your house.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Im looking at the evidence objectively and even providing links to both sides.

There is no evodence anyone not on the lawyers team can look at yet. That is the point.

You reek of desperation and will use any piece of data to support your claim without looking at the big picture rationally.

No, I reek of wanting to wait until we see what there is to see. It won't be long.

I freely admit that, unlike Bongino, I actually want what Rudy, Sydney, Jenna and others are saying that they have massive evidence of to be true, because, yes, I want Trump to get his second term.

Accusations and thin circumstantial evidence is all you have. You're grasping at straws.

Wrong. We also have the word and reputations of some very serious people with very serious reps that they are totally putting on the line here. I am taking them at their word. If they are lying, we'll know soon enough. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

By all means... take every one to court and figure it out... do the recounts...

Recounts? This isn't about recounts. This is about exposing rampant, widespread systemic fraud in our Election Systems in all of the States, in the form of secret/hidden code running on all of the voting machines used in our states (by all of the major voting machine vendors) that comes from foreign sources that are not friendly to United States National Security interests.

I'm surprised you are unconcerned about it. Maybe that says something about who you are and where your loyalties lie?

but you're getting all amped up and excited over one helluva dud masquerading as a bombshell.

The actual bombs haven't been launched yet, so we don't know if they are duds or not. Maybe you'd better wait before pronouncing them duds - or at least get out of the way in case they aren't?

I know you desperately want there to be massive fraud,

Wrong.

I firmly believe that there has been rampant massive fraud in our elections for many years.

What I desperately want, is for this fraud to finally be exposed, so it can be eliminated, and safeguards put in place that will hopefully prevent anything like this from ever occurring again.

I believe that it is now, or never. This is our one chance to do this.

There is a huge difference between what I just described to you, and what you accused me of.

Maybe take a few minutes to digest what I said, and see if you can tell the difference.

but the reality is, even if there is a little here and there, it's likely clerical/human errors and not near to the degree you're wishing for.

I don't like it, but the reality is, that is the kind of fraud that no system will ever be able to fully squash, even with severe penalties, because there will always be someone who thinks they are smarter than everyone else.

The big bad bogeyman of voting has not struck.

People just hated Trump. An enormous amount of heavy sh!t has gone down in the last few years and people who didn't previously look at politics started to take notice.

Yes yes yes, I know the demwit talking point. But the reality is actually the exact opposite. Trump got 10,000,000 more votes this election than he did last election. His rallies this year were even more massive than they were last year, and this in the middle of a fake plandemic. He gained big points in minority voters.

No... the only reason Bidens numbers are what they appear to be is because many of them are totally fake. Fake mail-in ballots filled out by the hundreds of thousands, while the voting software silently flips a certain percentage of Trump votes to Biden, and deletes millions more.

Go check your blood pressure and relax.

My BP is fine, thanks...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

I know you desperately want there to be massive fraud,

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Wrong.

I firmly believe that there has been rampant massive fraud in our elections for many years.

I freely admit that, unlike Bongino, I actually want what Rudy, Sydney, Jenna and others are saying that they have massive evidence of to be true, because, yes, I want Trump to get his second term.

Dude... you're completely lost.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Rudy UntuckIt Giuliani and Sidney Lied Calamari Powell should be referred to as the Un-Dream Team.
make room for creepyletmesmellyourhairjoe

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Why Have Over 100 Dominon Employess Been Removed from Linked In

Maybe Dominion doesn't need that many employees anymore after elections are over? Temporary hires?

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Yeah it's probably a bogus theory... that's why I provided more than one...

Maybe people looking for jobs just don't want the bad press attached to their resume in an already difficult job market?

Maybe nefarious activity trying to cover their tracks for fraudulent election counts.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

There is no evodence anyone not on the lawyers team can look at yet. That is the point.

Tomorrow.

Always tomorrow, never today.

Check's in the mail, as you Americans say.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Dude... you're completely lost.

The one who is lost is the one who doesn't understand that words have meaning, and when specific words are used in conjunction with others, changing just one word in a string of words can completely change the meaning.

You said:
"I know you desperately want there to be massive fraud, ..."

I said:
"I firmly believe that there has been rampant massive fraud in our elections for many years.

I freely admit that, unlike Bongino, I actually want what Rudy, Sydney, Jenna and others are saying that they have massive evidence of to be true, because, yes, I want Trump to get his second term."

You then try to suggest that what I said was somehow the same thing as what you said, while anyone with the ability to read and understand the english language can plainly see that there is a huge difference between the two.

Piss-poor attempt at gaslighting, I must say...

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Agreed.. Once Trump gets out of office and isn't protected like he is, the damage he and Barr have done will be exposed. They have abused their powers more than any duo ever, and will pay the piper once out of office.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: mzinga

Agreed.. Once Trump gets out of office and isn't protected like he is, the damage he and Barr have done will be exposed. They have abused their powers more than any duo ever, and will pay the piper once out of office.

I’m not even a Trump supporter but this stuff is just as merit-less as Trump draining the swamp or locking up Obama, Hilary and Joe.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Giuliani Reveals Why Trump Legal Team Issued Statement on Sidney Powell

Some level of clarification that a lot of people sort of guessed at. Nothing indicating any real distancing or discrediting.

“I think it’s because we’re pursuing two different theories,” Giuliani said when he was asked about the situation by Fox News host Lou Dobbs. The Trump legal team, he said, is focused on “misconduct of the election” by state officials in places like Pennsylvania, Michigan, Georgia, and elsewhere.

Personally I think they want the freedom to call out GOP players and any 3-letter orgs in this if they are involved without it being Trump's team doing it.
edit on 24-11-2020 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join