It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trumps Legal Team Udates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
there is really no reason to ever vote again.

I hope all Democrats and Republicans have the same sentiment, then the Libertarian takeover can begin.

I wish that were true but will never happen . The MSM and the 3 corporations known as the GOP, DNC, and the The Commission on Presidential Debates who basically pick our candidates for us will never let that happen.

Here is to another 1Billion years of perceived lesser evil BS. Squirrel ,,,,,
edit on 261130America/ChicagoFri, 20 Nov 2020 09:26:53 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: Annee
Who are “they”?

Trumps legal team?

It appears “they” are all hearsay.

Like elementalgrove said - enjoy your ignorance while you can Annee... I used to pity people like you, but no more, I just ignore you and thank my luck stars you aren't family.

Denial is not a river in Egypt.

Your personal opinion of me is not relevant.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

You guys accuse the liberals and progressives of closing their ears and sticking their head in the sand... that's EXACTLY what ya'll are doing with this fraud thing. You seem incapable of realizing that the evidence just isn't that good or convincing.

You read one thing and go "SEE!!! I TOLD YOU!!! HES TOAST!!! BOMBSHELL!!" and then you plug your ears and shut your eyes to all the other evidence.

Evidence WORKS BOTH WAYS.

You all would make terrible lawyers.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Just saw this and thought it may belong here for the mix
Tucker Carlson saying Powell is refusing questions and not providing any evidence for the allegations.

Details
edit on 5amf30461130 by waftist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: MarkOfTheV
a reply to: elementalgrove
It's not pessimistic to read both sides and come to a logical conclusion.

It is when the other side has a vested interest in lying about it.

The evidence they are presenting just isn't that solid.

Ummm... they haven't presented their evidence yet. That have simply told you what the evidence they do have will prove beyond a reasonable doubt.

I agree that until we see the actual evidence, that it hasn't been proven... yet.

The only wuestions is - are they telling the truth. Do they actually have solid evidence.

The hottest piece of the smoking gun is a SUPPOSEDLY rigged election from old software created 15 years.

Do you not know anything about software? Software is written, then modified, then rewritten and modified again.

Sydney says they have the evidence to prove that the software that is currently running on all of the machines from all of the big voting machine companies is running derivatives of the original vote stealing software.

I'll let you in on a little software secret. It usually gets better and more sophisticated over time (sometimes not though - Norton and McAfee being two good examples of not). So, the current state of this software is nowhere near resembling the original software written for Chavez to steal his elections.

Smartmatic voting systems have been used all over the world.

The states with contested ballots didn't even use the supposedly sketchy software.

Dominion uses a derivative of it, as does ES&S and Hart InterCivic, Inc. So, you would be wrong.
edit on 20-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

1 for 32.

And Rudy Giuliani is melting.

There's an update.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Software is written, then modified, then reqritten and modieifed again.

You're right... it is.

So, the current state of this software is nohwere near resemblilng the original software written for Chavez to steal his elections.

Yes... I agree.

You don't even see how shaky the ground is beneath you. You're so convinced that you're molding everything to fit what you want to believe. You look a little crazy actually.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I know, it is your perpetual state of being.

It is to me...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

At this point its like casting Pearls before Swine. So many brainwashed by MSM and social media.

If and when things go back to some sort of "normal", we will study and counsel those suffering TDS as a very real Personality Disorder. It is similar to NPD (Narcissistic Personality Disorder).

I would laugh if it wasn't so tragic.

edit on 20-11-2020 by maya27 because: Added (Narcissistic Personality Disorder).

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

You don't even see how shaky the ground is beneath you. You're so convinced that you're molding everything to fit what you want to believe. You look a little crazy actually.

I believe Sydney, Jenna and Rudy - and that they have the evidence they say they have.

If they are lying, I will be the first to condemn them for being liars.

Being hopeful is far from being crazy, especially when they future of our liberty is at stake.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I think Joe Rogan has proven people crave content that isn't overtly bias.... Now, I wouldn't classify him as news, nor would I suggest he be the one to do it (though I think he could be a part of launching something with other people doing it), but his show has definitely shown us people don't demand blatant bias.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

Which of those cases came from Rudy, Lin, Jenna, or Sidney?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Who are “they”?

Trumps legal team?

It appears “they” are all hearsay.

Like elementalgrove said - enjoy your ignorance while you can Annee... I used to pity people like you, but no more, I just ignore you and thank my luck stars you aren't family.

How did that whole Russiagate fiasco turn out for you?

Guessing that even with all of the documents that have been released that prove there was never anything there, you still believe that Putin owns Trump?

BTW, Obamagate is very real and they will all be held accountable.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I believe Sydney, Jenna and Rudy - and that they have the evidence they say they have.

If they are lying, I will be the first to condemn them for being liars.

Being hopeful is far from being crazy, especially when they future of our liberty is at stake.

I echo your sentiment my friend!

They dropped the words national security for a reason.

This is about far more then just this most recent election, the great awakening will be followed up very quickly with the great apology.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I just find it odd that in 3-4 counties in the the states that just happened to switch sides, that there was a massive increase in Biden's numbers all during the middle of the night when no one was watching. Doesn't this cause some doubt in those who want Biden elected? I know it would bother me if it were for Trump, as it just looks nefarious.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: Drucifer

Which of those cases came from Rudy, Lin, Jenna, or Sidney?

I don’t know and outside of what the judges say, I have very little care to dig deeper than that. The names of the lawyers trying the cases has no meaning to me. If Trump couldn’t pull together a consistent team of lawyers, that’s a him problem, not a me problem.

But if his hiring process for lawyers is the same as it was for the White House, well, it’d be safe to assume most of them will get fired before the judges can decide on anything.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Another point to be made....if Sidney Powell is lying and what she is claiming has zero truth to it, then why is Dominion leadership shuttering their offices, removing employee profiles from LinkedIn, and pulled a no-show in front of the PA House inquiry? That certainly doesn't appear to be the behavior of a company who stands behind their product working for honest, fair elections that weren't tampered with....

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

I reckon you're speaking about this...

Why Have Over 100 Dominon Employess Been Removed from Linked In

Links to an article, which links to a screenshot on Twitter... Screenshot is from 4chan.

Maybe Dominion doesn't need that many employees anymore after elections are over? Temporary hires?

Maybe people looking for jobs just don't want the bad press attached to their resume in an already difficult job market?

Maybe nefarious activity trying to cover their tracks for fraudulent election counts.

Still seems far fetched. Dot connecting. Circumstantial.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
there is really no reason to ever vote again.

I hope all Democrats and Republicans have the same sentiment, then the Libertarian takeover can begin.

Better get rid of one side or the other before that ever gains any momentum.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Another point to be made....if Sidney Powell is lying and what she is claiming has zero truth to it, then why is Dominion leadership shuttering their offices, removing employee profiles from LinkedIn, and pulled a no-show in front of the PA House inquiry? That certainly doesn't appear to be the behavior of a company who stands behind their product working for honest, fair elections that weren't tampered with....

Have a cigar, you're gonna go far!

The amount of deliberate ignorance required to ignore all of these warning signs is simply mind boggling.

The most basic question is, shouldn't everyone, dems included, be for demonstrably provable free and fair elections? What is wrong with wanting that? What is wrong with pointing out huge problems, discrepancies, irregularities, and potential outright fraud (number of ballots mailed out dramatically lower than the number returned, etc)?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join