It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ENOUGH! Just Stop!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

That big ole 51st US state to the north. The one full of Canadians.

Haha nice, I think that is why we get along - Aussies and Canadians have a similarly rugged culture and attitude

Infact, I learnt in the last few years how Aussies and Canadians were used as the shock troopers in WW1 and the Germans would switch positions and abandon/re-plan based on where the Aussies and Canadians were setting up.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I warned every one of you in March that politicians would use Covid to reduce freedoms and liberties.

Told ya' so!

Quit yer bitchin'.

Own it now maskies.

Own it now, Karens.

Y'all can kiss my ass.

Close yer gub...and stop breathing just for starters, all simply because you don't like???

In the US, fact is, the reactive reality is that everybody, listened to Trumpishism, (stet) for instance, and some, not all, stayed glued to it. Where do you wanna be?
Er, do you wear a mask on your ass?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: halfoldman
Lets be serious here. If you are running a business you need to give the guest the option.

"A light mist or the full works?"

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Ok, re read about 6 times, and still don't understand the point of a mask.
And I understand about the most vulnerable, as my mom is.
So we make her stay home, and visit one person at a time, or via computer. As it should be.

edit on 19-11-2020 by chiefsmom because: addition

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: DBCowboy

Not a fan of masks either, but isn't it just easier to do what we need to do to get rid of this damn bug?

I'd like to get back to normal instead of living this "new normal"

Cool, When can I take it off? By what metric is this decided?

Remember, we know it's not going to die off when it gets hot.
We know it transmits much like the flu.
We know it's not mortally dangerous to most. It's like a mild to bad flu, depending on reasons.
We know that people who were wearing masks got it anyway.
We know that people who are super careful got it anyway.
WE DON'T KNOW IF YOU CAN GET IT AGAIN AFTER YOU HAVE HAD IT, APARENTLY NOT ENOUGH DATA THERE.
We know that people who hid away got it.

So knowing all that, and knowing that we learned to live with the Flu, Ebola, Swine Flu, Polio, And the Plague, doesn't it seem like it would make more sense to stop trying to hide from it, and confront it head on? At this point, with so many infected as the numbers show, fairly soon, everyone who could catch it will have caught it. And then it will be a lot like the diseases we don't worry about much anymore.

Or,

We can continue to hide, continue to let the government tell us where we can go, when we can go there, and with whom we can travel or congregate.

This needs to be a discussion free from the MSM driving the narrative as they have been doing for a while.

Zombies either need a double tap, or they need to snap out of the trance. Stop letting the propaganda machine tell you how to think.

Well, people who are very careful can and do still make mistakes... problem is how long this virus stays transmittable... and the duration of the incubation period... its not that this virus is any worse then the flu, or the common cold... its the variables that other bugs don't have

People can be asymptomatic and spread it while not even knowing they have anything and feeling perfectly fine... which is all well and good for the general public, but very bad for vulnerable people...

i work with cases every day... i still haven't caught it... but a lot of my coworkers have

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: Akragon
Masks don't prevent you from getting the virus... they stop the spread of it to others
Doesn't that sentence contradict itself?

And I understand about the most vulnerable, as my mom is.
So we make her stay home, and visit one person at a time, or via computer. As it should be.

actually it doesn't... most times its not spread face to face because everyone and their mother is wearing a mask... its spread by contacting the virus directly, then touching your face...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I don't have a dog in this fight.

I'm Irish, pretty sure biting people is against covid recommendations but sure I'll give it a bash.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tim2win

I don't have a dog in this fight.

I'm Irish, pretty sure biting people is against covid recommendations but sure I'll give it a bash.

Thing is, you'll have a dog in this fight eventuatly.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Ok, so if it prevents the spread, how are you getting it?

Back in I think April a Chinese frontline Dr said it was through the eyes.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I was alluding to the separation in your country, with regards to this mask #..

I have to wear one all day as soon as I leave the house.

Have a pack of dogs there.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

All you need to do is obey.

Then it'll be okay.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Told ya' so!

we all knew.
now what?

as far as i know, bragging on the internet doesn't change anything.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Might be a bit different here than where you live, if you don't have a mask on you get fined by police.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rikku

Told ya' so!

we all knew.
now what?

as far as i know, bragging on the internet doesn't change anything.

Just happy to have called it early.

We'll all have to embrace the suck.

I'll just be laughing at the leftists whining.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Might be a bit different here than where you live, if you don't have a mask on you get fined by police.

Then obey.

Maybe take a knee.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
What outstanding knowledge have we gained? 9 months of governments playing darts on the wall, seeing what works, while doing as little as possible.

What have we learned? Does it travel on surfaces? What's the point of online shopping? Do we have a universal income? Couldn't even get that working?

People, on both sides, spent valuable time of stabilizing populace, was spent on campaigning and smear campaigns.

What has been accomplished? All I see are people who are afraid dehumanizing others and people who shouldn't be in control, seizing power.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AkragonOk, another question then. My sister, her mother in law, and father in law all had it. Her mother in law died. (because she had a lung infection, from goose poop, then got covid)
But her husband, the son, has continually tested negative.

How does that work? He was around them, more than my sister.

It is a crap shoot, or they aren't telling us everything.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Jesus man,

I'm not sayin I'ts ok.

Livin in Spain and it's very strict here.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

All you need to do is obey.

Then it'll be okay.

I saw that movie..

I wonder if bubblegum is an "essential item"....

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   

a reply to: AkragonOk, another question then. My sister, her mother in law, and father in law all had it. Her mother in law died. (because she had a lung infection, from goose poop, then got covid)
But her husband, the son, has continually tested negative.

How does that work? He was around them, more than my sister.

It is a crap shoot, or they aren't telling us everything.

Im sorry to hear that... its unfortunate that the people that are dying are the ones we are trying to protect

I can't explain every instance of people contracting it... a lot of the people i work with that caught it have no idea where it came from... chances are it was spread by touching something...droplets don't spread much more then 6-12 feet... but IF the virus comes in contact with a surface anyone that touches that surface can easily spread and contract the virus

We literally have house keepers wiping down my entire home.... every surface that people touch every single day, a few times a day... but we still have cases because our management team are a bunch of idiots and still let visitors into the home... which is how we got every single case... as it stands we have 9 with one in the hospital

It isn't fun, and sometimes its pretty damn scary

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join