It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't worry about a Biden POTUS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Well, being a michigander, we have had proof, and everyone is ignoring it. So, I don't see it as speculation, I see it as NOBODY LISTENING TO US.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

But it is not the same. The right has no desire to burn down their own cities in protest. They want to burn down the left’s cities...therein lies the difference.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar
Not saying the right is gonna JFK bidden, but the puppetmaster pulling his strings to get the VP in is gonna do it.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Depending on the extent of restrictions on physical demands placed on JB, he could be APPEAR to be president for one year...plus or minus a few months. I don’t see the 25th being used. Too embarrassing. I expect a resignation for health reasons. Harris will be under some pressure to choose a youngish, white guy for VP. Just a Carnac-type prediction.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
I think I’d rather have Biden than Harris.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Saw a Harris/Biden bumper sticker today... Scary

originally posted by: carewemust
Multiple investigations into the Biden family keep turning up information that is likely to keep him from taking the oath of office.

Example today: justthenews.com...

In addition, his own mental acuity keeps declining.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: cre8chaos
Saw a Harris/Biden bumper sticker today... Scary

originally posted by: carewemust
Multiple investigations into the Biden family keep turning up information that is likely to keep him from taking the oath of office.

Example today: justthenews.com...

In addition, his own mental acuity keeps declining.

Now that the FBI has cut off his international extortion organization, Joe Biden is asking all of us for money!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Wait and see. Biden is not president yet, and considering what Powell says, it looks really bad for him and the dems. You may have to deal with Trump for four more awesome years.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join