It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't worry about a Biden POTUS

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Morning Xuen, your up early.

I find it disturbing the commitment some have to reproduce their propaganda across multiple mediums.

Kind of like the commitment you have to hiding your insecurities behind emoticons.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Its farcical how you can hang on every nonsensical, poorly worded, childish, sentence rant and tweet that comes out of Trump and yet you question the mental health of Biden.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
No chance he stays long, was never scared of a biden potus its harris that scares me.

IF he tries to keep the schedule he will be dead in 6 months, if by some miracle he doesnt die 25th will be up to the plate and he will be done.

If he isnt impeached.

^^^^ This!

I never for one moment thought that if he is sworn in, he'd last long at all. And I don't think that they'll declare him incompetent. Too much potential for political backlash. They'll put him down and call it a natural death, kind of Pope-style.

And unless his dementia is a lot farther along than I think it is, he realizes this by now, too. He's screwed either way.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: Hamlin

Stages of communism.

Banning books.

Preventing religious worship.

Censoring speech.

Threatening election workers in to submission.

Running around telling people to shut up and just accept election results.--------- You are here.

I mean, if I had the ability to censor speech do you really think you'd be posting right now?

And your true nature comes through loud and clear, typical progressive.

I cant think of one conservative on this board that would want to ban opposing views.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Well to be fair... Trump attempts to fit hyperbolic and sometimes nonsensical thoughts into a 140 character count text delivery system on social media.

Biden stands up in front of the nation on live television and makes zero sense and stumbles over every word. Making up some words in the process and he doesn't even correct himself sometimes.

That's not QUITE the same thing.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MarkOfTheV

Not quite.

Trump has time to think things through, fact check and edit them before he sends them - yet still posts absolute bull #e.

Think about that

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: neformore

Trump has time to think things through, fact check and edit them before he sends them

Literally NOBODY does that on Twitter, that's sorta the antithesis of what the platform is all about.

I can't take anybody seriously if they take Twitter seriously.

KneeJerker would have been a more apt title.

So since Trump makes bogus and inflammatory tweets on Social Media alongside the likes of Kanye and Bill Maher... Biden can just make a farce of the English language at official events and conferences?

Like an eye for an eye?

"Trump p1ssed us off on Twitter, so now Biden gets to go full retard on CNN?"

Think about that

edit on 19-11-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: I did

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Try reading the last couple pages then. Might expand your thinking. See who was citing T&C's and encouraging someone getting banned.

Or maybe check out the dozens of threads that SouthernG's created over the last few months where conservatives told me to give up and leave.

Typical blinkers on, head in the sand conservatives, oblivious to reality.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You honestly think all tweets are just immediate brain dumps? Like the verbal diarrhea that we see from Trump.

Crazy how he manages to link to right wing articles without taking time to think, he just types out the url string straight from memory.

PERSON, WOMAN, MAN, CAMERA, TV

But yeah sure... whatever fits your narrative

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Hamlin

You honestly think all tweets are just immediate brain dumps?

That's what it's designed for. And that's what it fosters. And in case you didn't notice, congress has been grilling Dorsey for over a month on their algorithms controlling "misinformation."

But yeah sure... whatever fits your narrative

My narrative is that Twitter is a joke. Getting up to a podium and speaking on National Television is not.

Biden has made a fool of himself in this capacity. Trump made a lot of dumb ass tweets.

What's so outrageous about that claim?

Now granted... Trump used plenty of inflammatory rhetoric at the podium as well... but this whole thing started with a comparison between Trumps tweets and Bidens physical presence.

I can accept that both sides have some serious faults... but melting down and pig fu!@king the english language isn't something Trump did, that's a Biden thing.

edit on 19-11-2020 by MarkOfTheV because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Now correct me if I am wrong....but I seem to recall during the debates that Trump was saying a vaccine could happen before the election but definitely before Christmas or Thanksgiving, and Biden was of the attitude that it was straight up fantasy coming from Trump.

What have we heard plenty of the past two weeks to avoid discussing vote fraud?
edit on 19-11-2020 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

That was very obvious... fell right in line with Pelosi not wanting Trumps name on any more stimulus checks.

Though shall not give credit where credit is due.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The guy Trump recently fired called Rudy’s press conference the most hilarious and dangerous 1:45 ever on American television...I think I’d have to let the guy go too since he seems to have an axe to grind.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Ahabstar

The dow jones cares.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hamlin
a reply to: stosh64

Try reading the last couple pages then. Might expand your thinking. See who was citing T&C's and encouraging someone getting banned.

Or maybe check out the dozens of threads that SouthernG's created over the last few months where conservatives told me to give up and leave.

Typical blinkers on, head in the sand conservatives, oblivious to reality.

Or look at other thread posted just today where in true classic conservative form, righties don't want prostitution legalized (consenting adults must not be allowed to have control over their own bodies or money!). After decades of conservative opposition to (and attempts to censor) art, music, movies, TV, nudity, free expression, clothing, haircuts, language, minorities, women, public demonstrations, etc etc. now conservatives are gonna turn around and pronounce that they are the purveyors of 'freedom'? gtfo with that insanity. No one is that new to this pony show & buying such a ridiculous assertion.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: JinMI

I'll assume by your post you believe Trump is on the out 2021?

you are aware that even if all of us held hands and wished really hard, it wouldn't change anything regarding this election. Trump will likely continue to chase whatever he's chasing, and should be catch it, things will get pretty wild. If not, we will be worrying about just how radical Harris is. And the world will figure out if Trump was as bad as they thought.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
While I don't think Trump was bad as a president, considering my paycheck after he took office, at this point, as I have stated in other threads, I will some how survive whomever is president.

But there was fraud, and that worries me.

I also find it curious, how many "old timers" have come out of the woodwork the last couple weeks here on ATS.
Fascinating really. LOL

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom
a reply to: network dude
While I don't think Trump was bad as a president, considering my paycheck after he took office, at this point, as I have stated in other threads, I will some how survive whomever is president.

But there was fraud, and that worries me.

I also find it curious, how many "old timers" have come out of the woodwork the last couple weeks here on ATS.
Fascinating really. LOL

It worries me as well. But without proof, it's nothing but speculation.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Biden will have to deal with the pandemic,a crashing economy,a divide among moderate and radicals in his own party,the same resistance from the right Trump had from the left and his own mental condition.Doubt he lasts six months with that stress.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:30 PM
link   
My bet is that if bidden is actually elected, he's gonna get grassy knolled. Haven't had a public execution of a president in a while, would be a great oppertunity to send a message, and get the old guy out of the way for who the management really wanted in the first place.
edit on Thu, 19 Nov 2020 19:34:17 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join