It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: President Trump Lawyers To Speak On MAJOR Update On Election | 12pm Eastern

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

If I was Rudy and had solid testimony from insiders that are part of the fraud I would have those people in private protection. FFS Rudy is gatting 20K a day for this and I am sure there is an expense account included.

He has the ear of the US president who can have the justice department dispatched. There is no reason those people shouldn't be secure unless Rudy doesn't think they are worth the cost.

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

If I was Rudy and had solid testimony from insiders that are part of the fraud I would have those people in private protection. FFS Rudy is gatting 20K a day for this and I am sure there is an expense account included.

He has the ear of the US president who can have the justice department dispatched. There is no reason those people shouldn't be secure unless Rudy doesn't think they are worth the cost.

Rudy has been in politics for a long time and i wonder if they really want to get to the bottom of this to the point actions become louder than words or if they are just looking for political jabs?

I find the other lawsuit put in today by someone that is not part of the trump team more promising than what Rudy has put forward so far.

edit on 541130America/ChicagoWed, 25 Nov 2020 14:54:01 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Right now this is some good theater but it lacks definitive evidence. They had some good stories to tell while not under oath.

So far everything they have presented is anecdotal. I was expecting more. They mentioned video which would have had substance or at least backed up some of the accusations. Those videos should be public record. At the very least they should have been able to show the representatives.

This is a big ole veggie burger. Where is the beef?

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Right now this is some good theater but it lacks definitive evidence. They had some good stories to tell while not under oath.

So far everything they have presented is anecdotal. I was expecting more. They mentioned video which would have had substance or at least backed up some of the accusations. Those videos should be public record. At the very least they should have been able to show the representatives.

Based on Sidney Powell's very badly written brief, it's in a Districct, no sorry, Distrcoict of Georgia. Or something. Seriously, couldn't she employ a basic proofreader? You can't submit a brief with spelling mistakes and lack of spacings like that and expect it to be taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Based on Sidney Powell's very badly written brief, it's in a Districct, no sorry, Distrcoict of Georgia. Or something. Seriously, couldn't she employ a basic proofreader? You can't submit a brief with spelling mistakes and lack of spacings like that and expect it to be taken seriously.

It's not typos. It's OCR errors from document scanning.

It's just a lazy excuse to dismiss the evidence you don't want to read.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

It's not typos. It's OCR errors from document scanning.

It's just a lazy excuse to dismiss the evidence you don't want to read.

No, it's typos, I've seen the images. Here you go, here's a link to the laughable object. 'District' is misspelled twice and there are a lot of other basic typos, like odd spacings and rogue commas. As for the rest it's another regurgitation of the same baseless accusations and general insanity.
And fer flips sake, it accuses GOP officials of ballot-stuffing for Biden. It's as insane and desperate as Powell is. It is a nothingburger and will go nowhere.

(post by TKDRL removed for a manners violation)

posted on Nov, 27 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 29 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: TerryDon79

BECAUSE...

From CNBC today: mobile.twitter.com...

Care, find a new source, Twitter is proof of nothing.

Even Trump wants to censor it after #DiaperDon started trending.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join