It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan reverses decision to certify after being bullied

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Ah. So there isn't any truth in your assertion. Just as I suspected.

twitter.com...

You don't rescind something you didn't sign onto.

edit on 19-11-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

That sounds like what the conservation dude told us when we were down there in Yellowstone. You can pretty much file suits in every single state, every court until one takes the case. It's why you guys are sue happy down there. You can just keep trying until it works or until finally the supreme court throws it out.

If you've got the money and the time though. You can keep going for quite a while filing in courts around the country.
edit on 19/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
You don't rescind something you didn't sign.

They rescinded their vote. The voice vote.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

You're the only person making that claim. So, prove it.

But Michigan officials have said that Palmer and Hartmann voted to certify the results on Tuesday night and they will not be able to rescind that approval.

thehill.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Doubting Thomas’s: when was the last time Detroit paved a road or filled in a pothole for that matter? Last I heard, the corruption of officials just pocketing taxes of the few people left living in Detroit was such that they were letting the paved roads return to gravel.

Corruption happens in third world #holes all the time. Why would Detroit be any different?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:58 AM
link   

no signatures, no certification.

proof?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

You don't rescind something you didn't sign.

They rescinded their vote. The voice vote.

Who is telling you this?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Breaking

President Trump's reelection campaign said Thursday that it is dropping a lawsuit challenging voting results in Michigan, which show Democrat Joe Biden narrowly carrying the battleground state.

“This morning we are withdrawing our lawsuit in Michigan," Rudy Giuliani, Trump's personal attorney, said in a statement.

Giuliani, the former mayor of New York City, said the decision to rescind the lawsuit is the "direct result of achieving the relief we sought: to stop the election in Wayne County from being prematurely certified before residents can be assured that every legal vote has been counted and every illegal vote has not been counted."

www.foxnews.com...

(fyi: Wayne County = Detroit Metro)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Rudy detailing some of the evidence now..

My question; do you prefer ketchup or mustard on your crow?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I just hope Republicans hire operatives to harvest mail in ballots next time, that way it can be a fair election in 2022 and on. Sorry to say but Biden is probably going to be President. Now it’s time to let them live with what they elected. An old racist white dude that’s been in politics for like 50 years with no accomplishments other than getting his family rich by selling out the US taxpayers.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

a reply to: network dude

What a Keystone Cop clown show these Republicans are putting on. First, they demand that the Secretary of State do an unofficial audit of other districts, already certified, before they certify Detroit's election. Then they find out that doing unofficial audits isn't a thing. Doing ad-hoc audits/recounts is not in the rules, neither is takesies backsies on certification. Certification papers were signed, sealed, and delivered.

Meanwhile Trumpists are LITERALLY sending death threats to the Georgia Secretary of State and his wife. But oh, these two were “intimidated”. Ok then.

First, neither you nor anyone else here knows what types of threats were made to the families in Wayne County. Second, no matter who it's done to by whom, it's not ok. Why you keep trying to limit it to those on the right being in the wrong shows your extreme tunnel-vision since that was mentioned.

Why didn't they make a formal "obstruction" complaint of intimidation? Why didn't they list intimidation as a reason why they changed their votes back, and finally did certify Detroit in their affidavit? Instead of citing intimidation as a reason why they felt forced to change their vote, they only listed a complaint of being misled into believing their demands were going to be met.

Are you there to know why they're doing things the way they are? No. Neither am I. Let's wait to see what the end result is instead of making stupid knee-jerk assumptions.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Video of threat made to Michigan county official

You know the one where he threatens the children to force the vote to certify. This is scary stuff.

A Democratic Michigan State Representative-elect doxxed the chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers on a public Zoom meeting on Tuesday, revealing where her children attend school and claiming that she was enabling racism by refusing to certify the Wayne County Election.

“You, Ms. Monica Palmer from Grosse Pointe Woods, which has a history of racism, are deciding to enable and continue to perpetuate the racist history of this country and I want you to think about what that means for your kids,” he said, name-dropping the name of their school and talking about the impact her decision would have on their black classmates.

edit on 19-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

And lookee, lookee! Who's buds with that dude! I could not have guessed ...
edit on 19-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

With Rudy on the case I won't have to make a choice.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:42 AM
link   
All that needs to be proven is that there was a concerted effort to effect the election, especially if found that numerous groups were involved.

What do you not understand about that?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You know the one where he threatens the children to force the vote to certify. This is scary stuff.

A Democratic Michigan State Representative-elect doxxed the chairwoman of the Wayne County Board of Canvassers on a public Zoom meeting on Tuesday, revealing where her children attend school and claiming that she was enabling racism by refusing to certify the Wayne County Election.

“You, Ms. Monica Palmer from Grosse Pointe Woods, which has a history of racism, are deciding to enable and continue to perpetuate the racist history of this country and I want you to think about what that means for your kids,” he said, name-dropping the name of their school and talking about the impact her decision would have on their black classmates.

Ah yes, Rashida the Queen of Hysterical Threats & Accusations, and just a nasty-mouthed witch.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
READ THE #ING EO AUGUSTUS JESUS #

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

It's useless, just like Rudy, since no evidence has been upheld in court.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
All that needs to be proven is that there was a concerted effort to effect the election, especially if found that numerous groups were involved.

What do you not understand about that?

Where's the proof? Do you not understand that?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

All threatening is wrong.

Now that that’s out of the way-

Is Grosse Pointe Woods the name of the school? If it is, I wouldn’t have known that had someone else told me it was.

I gotta say, I find it odd that there is no outrage over other election officials being threatened with death. And not veiled threats, but straight up, very clear death threats. (See my post on the previous page for links)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

If you watch the video, he lists here as living in Gross Point Woods and then mentions her kids go to perhaps North Gross Point and talks about how she (?) should consider how it will affect the black students there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join