It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan reverses decision to certify after being bullied

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
www.foxnews.com...

The two Republicans on Michigan’s Wayne County Board of Canvassers claimed in signed affidavits Wednesday that they were bullied into siding with Democrats and have now rescinded their votes to certify.

The two Republicans -- Monica Palmer and William C. Hartmann -- were involved in a brief deadlock in the county’s election certification process Tuesday before initially voting to certify.

Wayne County, which includes Detroit, is Michigan's most populous county, with more than 1.7 million residents.

Well that escalated quickly. Threatening people and their children to get a fraudulent election certified isn't a very good look. it almost makes it look like they were trying to cover something up.

With this much super strangeness going on, a recount in this county seems the only way to fix all this. After all, who could possibly argue against wanting to count all legal votes? perhaps Biden missed a couple and his lead could be increased just to smear it in Trump's face a bit? I bet that would make some people smile.

Let's hope that in the future, we as a nation can find a way to vote that is corruption free and not something we the people won't trust. It really does make us as a nation look pretty stupid on the international stage. We have technology, we have skills, we have money, we have the greatest military on the planet. But we just aren't smart enough to figure out how to vote and count things correctly.

I hope everyone is doing well on this brisk Thursday morning. The sun is shining and it's going to be a beautiful day!

+23 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The left can't win at the ballot box legitimately. So throw out racism accusations, threats to family and property.

This # needs to stop.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Keeping an eye on the media bastards.

They are hoping things simmer down as they
drop the president elect Biden soundbyte,
one drop at a time, like chinese water torture.

That we’ll become mollified, accept the sham.

Yes. It’s fun being raped.

Even more fun when the entire country takes it up the chute.

All together, now.

Heads up media.

You are the enemy.

Do you hear me now?

# 1252

edit on 19-11-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I told you that was going to happen for that very reason. It was obvious though that it was going to be the case.

If I were those board members I would be moving my family out of that county, somewhere away from the mass-ignorance.
edit on 19-11-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Yea, I think even the super hard lefties will have a difficult time explaining away why threats against children is OK. Even if it's for the greater good of getting rid of the horrible orange man.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Oh dear!

Who bullied that poor entire state?

You should have a word with their parents.

Honestly, these guys really should just vote according to their conscience. Saying dumb stuff like they were bullied into it is really childish. And if they and their families were threatened, they should take that to the police.

This sounds like the usual FauxNews headline mill type of non-story.

edit on 19/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Let's hope that in the future, we as a nation can find a way to vote that is corruption free and not something we the people won't trust. It really does make us as a nation look pretty stupid on the international stage. We have technology, we have skills, we have money, we have the greatest military on the planet. But we just aren't smart enough to figure out how to vote and count things correctly.

The President of the United States anticipated monkey business ... and did NOTHING!!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Yea, I think even the super hard lefties will have a difficult time explaining away why threats against children is OK. Even if it's for the greater good of getting rid of the horrible orange man.

It's not justified for any reason.

As for the rescinding, this kicks it up to the State Board.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

The President of the United States anticipated monkey business ... and did NOTHING!!

Oh, really?

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Oh, really?

www.whitehouse.gov...
< br />
What foreign interference was there and why hasn't been presented in court?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Honestly, these guys really should just vote according to their conscience. Saying dumb stuff like they were bullied into it is really childish. And if they and their families were threatened, they should take that to the police.

Go listen to the public comment zoom conference.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Oh, really?

www.whitehouse.gov...
< br />

Voter data would have to go through the Dominion, Scytl, and Smartmatic servers. Which are not in america.

Making it foreign interference.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: PurpleFox

Answer part two of that question.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
You and I arent privy to what is happening behind the scenes. You and I both have no idea if this is being presented, has yet to be presented, or will be in the future. Did you even read the EO? They have 45 days after the election to present evidence of election interference to POTUS.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Whats the Rush ? Lets see where the CHIPS fall

The Trump Administration Will Produce a Report on Foreign Interference in the Election by December 18

But now, given Joe Biden’s nomination as the Democrat candidate for President, the well-established history of business and financial connections between the Biden Family and the Communist Chinese Party, and the aggressive posture of the Trump Administration in responding to Chinese business and technology espionage, the focus of this EO is going to focus squarely on any Chinese efforts to influence – or corrupt – the recent Presidential election.

With that backdrop, let’s consider for a moment what EO 13484 requires over the course of the next 75 days......

Section 1. (a) Not later than 45 days after the conclusion of a United States election, the Director of National Intelligence, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate executive departments and agencies (agencies), shall conduct an assessment of any information indicating that a foreign government, or any person acting as an agent of or on behalf of a foreign government, has acted with the intent or purpose of interfering in that election. The assessment shall identify, to the maximum extent ascertainable, the nature of any foreign interference and any methods employed to execute it, the persons involved, and the foreign government or governments that authorized, directed, sponsored, or supported it. The Director of National Intelligence shall deliver this assessment and appropriate supporting information to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, the Secretary of Defense, the Attorney General, and the Secretary of Homeland Security.
Within 45 days of receiving the assessment and information described in section 1(a) of this order, the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security, in consultation with the heads of any other appropriate agencies and, as appropriate, State and local officials, shall deliver to the President, the Secretary of State, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the Secretary of Defense a report evaluating, with respect to the United States election that is the subject of the assessment described in section 1(a):

(i) the extent to which any foreign interference that targeted election infrastructure materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, the tabulation of votes, or the timely transmission of election results; and

(ii) if any foreign interference involved activities targeting the infrastructure of, or pertaining to, a political organization, campaign, or candidate, the extent to which such activities materially affected the security or integrity of that infrastructure, including by unauthorized access to, disclosure or threatened disclosure of, or alteration or falsification of, information or data.

The report shall identify any material issues of fact with respect to these matters that the Attorney General and the Secretary of Homeland Security are unable to evaluate or reach agreement on at the time the report is submitted. The report shall also include updates and recommendations, when appropriate, regarding remedial actions to be taken by the United States Government, other than the sanctions described in sections 2 and 3 of this order.

The election was on November 3, and Dec. 18 will be 45 days after the election.

edit on 11192020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

You and I arent privy to what is happening behind the scenes. You and I both have no idea if this is being presented...

Sure we do, court case are public and none of them cite foreign interference, as a matter of fact Rudy couldn't prove any voter fraud this week in Pennsylvania and has refiled the case for the THIRD time.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
If you vote your conscious we’ll kill your kids.

Seems legit

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Oh, really?

www.whitehouse.gov...
< br />

Let me educate everyone really quick. The reason evidence is not being shown in court is simple, it is at the preliminary injunction stage. They take it to the lower courts and the court denies the injunction based on the filing as expected. They then take it to the higher courts that would look at the filings and evidence. Which would be a evidentiary hearing that looks at all the evidence, ie; affidavits, sworn testimonials, video, data. It is how our court system works. So all of this 'where's the evidence' its there. Just not able to present it until it gets to the right court.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krypton

Oh, really?

www.whitehouse.gov...
< br />

Let me educate everyone really quick. The reason evidence is not being shown in court is simple, it is at the preliminary injunction stage. They take it to the lower courts and the court denies the injunction based on the filing as expected. They then take it to the higher courts that would look at the filings and evidence. Which would be a evidentiary hearing that looks at all the evidence, ie; affidavits, sworn testimonials, video, data. It is how our court system works. So all of this 'where's the evidence' its there. Just not able to present it until it gets to the right court.

Bingo, you said it better than I ever could!

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krypton
The reason evidence is not being shown in court is simple...

...they don't have any.

If you have evidence you present it, not hang on to it for some big gotcha moment that may not arrive.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join