It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Attack of the Debt Tsunami

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Adelaide just got hit, This Is Insane. True Story.

So far it just seams contained to the English speaking world, c19study.com...

i understand that the rest of the world is pissed with a policy of perpetual war. I guess that swamp will be drained one way or another.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Australia looks like it's got the same fear and baton as here in the motherland. Just on the radio 34% of British hotels / catering have no confidence at all of surviving the next three months. They're killing our economies off, there's got to be some sense prevailing if they aren't working through some form of mind control and this gos back to Vlad and Xi maybe?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Here's the link to takis taken off the road to keep the insurance costs down around London in field, only 1 in 5 taxis on the road right now, while taxi trade around major airports doing 1/20th of normal trade
uk.news.yahoo.com... er_sig=AQAAAMJs56cbBbjIy-AaZSKDFHae-gx1S7aDS_wdqbbK33eVekietKMt4C2H8CAia5KDkWV87bBHj7SSnXUhr33UeJ8X-D9VThkaM-iiRRRM1IBfyttT8enxl0NLTI1nPT4IlOXH6OXVTU- o9SfbxfFAVXDfpPBAS0qbF1yGPlJX3Ze2

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Kill your parents, you won't listen.

Really. My father is 71 with heart, lung and other issues. He says lockdowns are BS. Life’s not worth living — if you’re not really living it.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
It's amazing that we were able to create an entire industry that never existed before.
Covid Industry. Millions to be made if you're on the right side.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
More British companies killed off by Covid today, Jaeger included. General despair in the economy, people acting really strange in the orchestrated queues, homeless people in the doorways the place resembling an informal settlement from SA every day begging and freezing in their sleeping bags, waste and rubbish everywhere, roads with craters in them looking like a bomb site, Prime Minister in self exiled, people when you hear them speak very long words and pained speech movements as if under some type of super secret hypnosis, Brexit negotitaions nearing a non deal after half a decade to add to thye economic disaster and general decline, general shutdown of travel abroad, further division within the UK, no end to this hell in site in a country literally a sinking ship going down fast

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
There were a few news stories about it earlier in the year.. but then nothing... but there was talk of suspending mortgage payments for a period of time. The banks flipped their lids over that idea I imagine.

Amazon just added a pharmacy to their delivery. There goes chain drug stores and the death of the rest of the mom and pop drug stores.

Cashless stay at home and get everything delivered to you from online stores.... gee, what could possibly happen.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
My neighbour seems to be losing it, he's living the other side of the wall of our semi detached bungalow. I swear to g-d he's using his stephascope to listen in to us (unemployed senior doctor) it's always round his neck even though he's not been working for at least two months. Where I believe him to be listening in to us cracks are appearing in the divide wall, he might be knawing his way in through the walls, he's always clawing at his legs lie he got xma and knowing big grooves down his thumb nails, think he's moved into the wall now. He asked if he could cut the dividing hedge down to waist height (he's never actually cut his side for years and it looks like an overgrown jungle), I said no it would knock value off the properties in a desperate counter move. If I walk to the gate he's out in a instant and the stories are always the same, "I need to move to London, I need a girlfriend, I don't know if I made the right decision", we have to lock him out now (using Corona as the excuse) as he is beyond lonely and we can't have any independence, he yells "I'm so lonely" behind the hedge, if the gate's open he's at our door banging on the door yelling "lots of knocking on doors is the way through the lockdown" , it's become a bit of a nuisance to being something out of One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest. His eyes look really weird and started dressing in the strangest outfits, like brogues on the feet, tights on the legs and massive jumpers, like something from the medieval period. I dunno but this Corona thing seems like it's sending people insane

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

And youre not filming this?? LOL!

Seriously though.. hes losing it. Like some zombie virus. Anonymously send him a hooker.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage

And youre not filming this?? LOL!

Seriously though.. hes losing it. Like some zombie virus. Anonymously send him a hooker.

He's been the neighbour for fifteen years and yes he's losing it steadily during that whole time. Like a Zombie Virus

Luckily I just got bacvk into the bungalow and escaped a visitation, the misses has to roll up at the same time so we can co-ordinate getting on the drive as quick as feasibly possible. Work is often well late, came in at 11.30 pm ish a few months ago and he got to the gates before me with the news that he'd been cooking for me and would like to feed me!!!!!!! It's getting crazy.

Oh and the anynymous sending him a hooker lol. If you were dealing with normality then yes totally agree. Not this guy, it's the opposite. He chases this girl for months, indeed said he fancied her twenty years ago but lost touch, then he somehow found her number phoned her and they started dating, until as he put it, "I've found it very off putting as things were getting a little heated with her" like WTF poor woman she must have been up for it to which he followed up "she was moving a liitle too soon to THE NEXT LEVEL"
He ended it with her straight away.

posted on Nov, 23 2020 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

The Great Reset is coming. You can have all your debts wiped out in exchange for them seizing your property, as rumour has it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join