It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AOC reminds me of Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   
That appear out of no where and shoot to the top thing bcos so much charisma.

The squad, pop politics, can't look without seeing a pic of her.

For me it has that same feeling as Obama. Like the way Disney makes pop stars in a factory somewhere....I feel like they wanna do what they did with Obama with her. At least that's the first thing that occured to me once i tuned in to her.

What say ye?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michielli

For me it has that same feeling as Obama. Like the way Disney makes pop stars in a factory somewhere....I feel like they wanna do what they did with Obama with her. At least that's the first thing that occured to me once i tuned in to her.

What say ye?

Did you see AOC's pen pals suggestion to save the USPS? She is out of her depth, but she does have friends in high places,and # if Joe Biden can be anointed President I can see the puppet masters pushing her by 2028

link   
a reply to: Michielli

I say what was the name of that ten year old girl raised with an opinion about everything... How dare you!

She seemed more relevant.

AOC is the teenage version, but with more inheritance and more backing

link   

Yeah....they are both pieces of sh!t.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

What say ye?

Did you see AOC's pen pals suggestion to save the USPS? She is out of her depth, but she does have friends in high places,and # if Joe Biden can be anointed President I can see the puppet masters pushing her by 2028

If they weren't all going to jail i'd say we will see her again. Now I think not.
edit on 11 18 2020 by Michielli because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Yeah....they are both pieces of sh!t.

HEHEHEHEHE. I am actually clapping out loud and laughing. My boy is looking at me like I'm nutz. No worries, I am. cheers!

Oh....and you win.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   

I don't seem to recall AOC becoming president, or having even the slightest chance of ever becoming president, or remaining in politics in general within the next ten years.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: dug88

I don't seem to recall AOC becoming president, or having even the slightest chance of ever becoming president, or remaining in politics in general within the next ten years.

I sort of felt the same way about Obama when I saw him the first time. Then I turned around and looked again and he was the Pres. That's sort of what I meant.

Although I can't see her ever being a decent orator....like Obama was...he could speak....and speak....and speak....and speak.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Well, unlike that nutty woman, Obama was a good showman. That goes a long way.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Well, unlike that nutty woman, Obama was a good showman. That goes a long way.

4 sure on that aspect....just said something to that effect above. cheers.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

so much charisma.

Is that the new definition for "dumb as a a bag of hammers" ?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

so much charisma.

Is that the new definition for "dumb as a a bag of hammers" ?

Actually it's a euphemism for a bag of chunks of wood with a rubber mallet. cheers.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Lol yeah i see your edit. The thing is, she talks a lot too, constantly runs her mouth and doesn't understand when to shut up or reasonable things to say. Like you say at least obama could 'speak'. Not just talk.

The asshole prime minister we have up here based his campaign on obamas like two years later. Watching everyone here fall for that nonsense despite us all watching obama pull that #, then still have the two years pass where he went back on everything he said was painful.

Trudeau is a second rate twobit Obama, AOC's a nutjob.
edit on 18/11/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Lol yeah i see your edit. The thing is, she talks a lot too, constantly runs her mouth and doesn't understand when to shut up or reasonable things to say. Like you say at least obama could 'speak'. Not just talk.

The asshole prime minister we have up here based his campaign on obamas like two years later. Watching everyone here fall for that nonsense despite us all watching obama pull that #, then still have the two years pass where he went back on everything he said was painful.

Trudeau is a second rate twobit Obama, AOC's a nutjob.

Cheers on all that. Love me some Canadians though, lots of great folk from up there. Funny story for you:

Last year this time I was at a resort in the Yucatan. Dinner was on and drinks had been had....so the dining area was lively. I was talking to some guy at the next table about my 20 year old daughter and the guys she brings around. My comment was something like " I don't know what's wrong with these guys....blah blah etc."

Two tables over a rough hewn older Canadian guy leans in to the conversation and says, "I know what's wrong with 'em. They're pussies."

I concur. Oh Canada.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Her policies aren't in line with what I believe... But I think she'll become president and sell out to the base who got her there.

In ten years she'll be a neolib. And while I think OP was a little short and didn't give much supporting evidence, I agree with the premise off a hunch. I get the same vibes from her as I got from Obama. She didn't wait a second to start living the high life. And don't get me wrong, I'm not against spending some hard earned cash, but she ain't got that yet, and if she does there's a problem. DC and NOVA ain't cheap, 150k~ a year there is like 75 some where else, let's be honest.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
AOC will be in the running for POTUS in 2024. No doubt. Harris/Cortez 2024....

edit on Novpm30pmf0000002020-11-18T22:14:23-06:001023 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Her policies aren't in line with what I believe... But I think she'll become president and sell out to the base who got her there.

In ten years she'll be a neolib. And while I think OP was a little short and didn't give much supporting evidence, I agree with the premise off a hunch. I get the same vibes from her as I got from Obama. She didn't wait a second to start living the high life. And don't get me wrong, I'm not against spending some hard earned cash, but she ain't got that yet, and if she does there's a problem. DC and NOVA ain't cheap, 150k~ a year there is like 75 some where else, let's be honest.

Sorry, should have been more clear. It was really just a feels thing for me. I don't want to look into her too much, might catch something. But seriously I wasn't trying to line up talking points....just the hunch thing. Felt to me like someone put her there rather than her showing up...and I had the same feels about Obama.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
AOC will be in the running for POTUS in 2024. No doubt. Harris/Cortez 2024....

Love the FractalCat.

I would tend to agree but I think she'll run outta gas before then....already talking wishy-washy about "being in politics."

Of course we'll see some fireworks for now as she realizes how it works...used for the vote....now scale back.

Defund the whut? Even Bernie's walkin' that one back for them.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

What say ye?

The puppetmasters do not want AOC, they are quite happy with status quo corporate types..imo

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Sorry, should have been more clear. It was really just a feels thing for me. I don't want to look into her too much, might catch something.

"It is bad when one thing becomes two. One should not look for anything else in the Way of the Samurai. It is the same for anything that is called a Way. If one understands things in this manner, he should be able to hear about all ways and be more and more in accord with his own."

top topics

<<   2 >>

join