It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force General: Treasonous Obama Used Illegal CIA Software To Steal 2020 Election

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: carewemust
(i.e. Over 9,600 "phantom" votes for Joe Biden were identified this morning in just ONE BATCH in Georgia.)

Correction...

That was NOT a 'mistake' that occurred in the original count.

That was a mistake that occurred during the recount. Apparently, GA will also not be using the numbers from the recount for certification, they will be using the original numbers, so the additional votes that they found that reduced Bidens lead will not be used/applied.

Wait wait...so why do a recount then if they are not going to add the votes in? thats retarded.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
"Apparently, GA will also not be using the numbers from the recount for certification, they will be using the original numbers, so the additional votes that they found that reduced Bidens lead will not be used/applied."

Wait wait...so why do a recount then if they are not going to add the votes in? thats retarded.

Excellent question... wish I had an answer...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

"Apparently, GA will also not be using the numbers from the recount for certification, they will be using the original numbers, so the additional votes that they found that reduced Bidens lead will not be used/applied."

Excellent question... wish I had an answer...

might be why they are filing a suit against the SoS of georgia.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

might be why they are filing a suit against the SoS of georgia.
Could be one of many...

The more damning stuff is eye-witness reports from official poll watchers of people mis-calling Trump votes for Biden - lots of them, over and over again.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   
DOMINION VOTING DONATES TO CLINTON FOUNDATION & SHARES OFFICE SPACE WITH SOROS LINKED GROUP

www.bitchute.com...

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Retired Generals have been outspoken about integration of soldiers just 60 years ago, 10 years ago a handful of retired generals were against allowing gay folks to openly serve.

Just because a retired general has an opinion does not make it right.

This one has jumped off the deep end with his crazy theory, it would not surprise me if he is suffering from dementia.
edit on 19-11-2020 by jrod because: G

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Members of America's intelligence community are raising RED FLAGS. The 2020 election is being stolen from American citizens. Two pieces of CIA software HAMMER and SCORECARD are being used by Democrats as a super weapon to steal elections.

Air Force General: Treasonous Obama Used Illegal CIA Software To Steal 2020 Election

This is the same guy, Dennis L. Montgomery who is central to the fake story the air force general is repeating out who monied himself claiming a Federal conspiracy against a Sheriff....

'A man who once claimed he could prove a federal conspiracy against Sheriff Joe Arpaio — and who collected more than $100,000 from the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office'

eu.azcentral.com...< br />
edit on 19-11-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

TL;DR.

A simple “I’m just gonna rant.” would have sufficed.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: whyamIhere
I’m sick of this nonsense.

Put forward your evidence.

I hope you got something big.

If not this is a dangerous game.

But, let’s see it.

Get over the lets see it crap.....the Courts are seeing it right now....look you have the right to.

Dangerous game is right.

What are you going to do now?....I mean when the data fits your idea of true that the election was rigged....what are you going to do?.....whats your solution?...what do we do with the People who comitted the crimes?.....how do you make sure this never happens again?...... and I mean....YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL....are you going to get angry? Are you going to get protective for your COUNTRY?....are you going to worry for your FREEDOM?....what will you do?

Think about it tonight because tomorrow morning will start just like this morning did and that reality has eluded you so far....but it cannot elude you forever....so think about it tonight....what will YOU DO?

Your President is doing everything he can do....so its time to take the wheel yourself and drive this Bus....WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?

Same thing your gonna do...nothing

Tomorrow Biden will still be President elect.

People for years will say the election was stolen.

Nothing new, but what the hell are you doing ?

Nice try though...Have a great evening.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

President Elect?

Did the EC vote?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Members of America's intelligence community are raising RED FLAGS. The 2020 election is being stolen from American citizens. Two pieces of CIA software HAMMER and SCORECARD are being used by Democrats as a super weapon to steal elections.

Thank-you for this information. I've read that it was a CIA server confiscated in Germany (by U.S./German forces), that Scytl/Dominion/Smartmatic used to affect U.S. election vote counts.

And, CIA Director Gina Haspel showed up at Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's office last week, just hours after Attorney General William Barr left McConnell's office. (Both visits to McConnell's office were very unusual.)

Something big must be happening behind the scenes. Hopefully it will be made public in short order.

I don't think CIA needs to help Biden steal the election anymore than Trump? Are they not both bought and paid for candidates or not? Robert Mercer bankrolled Trump's campaign and the usual democrat cronies did the same for Biden
why does anyone want either one of these terrorist supporters (Trump/Biden) as president?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Check this out. www.youtube.com...

Go to 8:54 minutes where a programmer testifies in court about fixing elections. Incredible!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Just because something is the status quo, doesn’t make it “right” either. Are you even sure you know what the difference between right and wrong are? And wouldn’t you agree what’s right for me might not be right for you?

originally posted by: jrod
Retired Generals have been outspoken about integration of soldiers just 60 years ago, 10 years ago a handful of retired generals were against allowing gay folks to openly serve.

Just because a retired general has an opinion does not make it right.

This one has jumped off the deep end with his crazy theory, it would not surprise me if he is suffering from dementia.

edit on 20-11-2020 by Rob808 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I believe you’ll find congress has gone out of there way to state as of yet there is no officially declared president elect. Mainstream tabloids may tell you otherwise and you may trust in the power of there words, but the reality is your statement is false, joe biden might be found to be president elect just not yet. I know it’s painful to accept with your TDS and all the media telling you how your suppose to feel. Just be patient

a reply to: whyamIhere

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
When there is this much smoke you know there must be a fire.

It's big Joke

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Duplicate sorry
edit on 11/20/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

But, let’s see it.

Ok, Trump is head of the Executive branch. Meaning law enforcement. He can't help it if courts have him following a snail's pace procedure of hearings, then you can expect grand jury, then pretrial, discovery conference, I mean...they do one thing per hearing and usually one a day max. He can't decide to show us everything before court, it's why he has a thousand ppl describing what they saw and know everywhere outside the MSM of course.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
When there is this much smoke you know there must be a fire.

What, even when there are armies of people being paid to go around creating smoke? It's meaningless.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   

But, let’s see it.

How do you know you haven't? You don't. So why are you so worked up? If you're not in government, you have no constitutional right to demand evidence.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

But, let’s see it.

How was it that this was okay? Took months and millions of tax payer dollars to not even charge the president of an actual crime, yet not allow for the president to build a case to be adjudicated in a court of law? There is NOTHING that has t be presented to you to make you feel better about yourself. It needs to be presented in a court of law and if the judge finds just cause, then the president has every right to get his due justice.
edit on 20-11-2020 by Bearack because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join