It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air Force General: Treasonous Obama Used Illegal CIA Software To Steal 2020 Election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sounds about right... Challenging the SHADOW government.

🎯

I wonder who wins the challenge 😺
edit on 18-11-2020 by Bicent because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Video says Hammer is a surveillance software. Scorecard is the software used to rig elections.

I am thinking this video might be true and the other reports of this are saying that HAMMER is the computer just be to throw off the truth. They can say it is all a lie because HAMMER is not a computer but another software package. Just enough untruth to throw the story into question.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Video says Hammer is a surveillance software. Scorecard is the software used to rig elections.

I am thinking this video might be true and the other reports of this are saying that HAMMER is the computer just be to throw off the truth. They can say it is all a lie because HAMMER is not a computer but another software package. Just enough untruth to throw the story into question.

Someone probably just got mixed up or was in a hurry when transcribing. They don't want to lose track of and confuse themselves with their own lies.

edit on 18-11-2020 by Doctor Smith because: grammer

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Members of America's intelligence community are raising RED FLAGS. The 2020 election is being stolen from American citizens. Two pieces of CIA software HAMMER and SCORECARD are being used by Democrats as a super weapon to steal elections.

Air Force General: Treasonous Obama Used Illegal CIA Software To Steal 2020 Election

Do ANY of you OP’s who post this type of content reread this nonsense you’re spouting ???
The world has had the opinion that Americans are of low intelligence for some time
MY GOD are you showing just how lame you really are with this blind stupidity
I know that not ALL Americans are like this
But Jesus Christ ATS has been full of this for a few years now

Ever heard of Cult of Personality leadership ?
Because half of the US seems to have been INFECTED
To quote some very very basic information
“Often, a single leader became associated with this revolutionary transformation and came to be treated as a benevolent "guide" for the nation without whom the transformation to a better future could not occur. This has been generally the justification for personality cults that arose in totalitarian societies, such as those of Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin, and Mao Zedong and Donald Trump ????”

You’ll all wake up one day
Well some of you will, the others will be dead from covid thanks to your “Cult” leader

I think I spelt Cult right. Maybe the L is wrong ???

Good luck “ worlds greatest country “

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Members of America's intelligence community are raising RED FLAGS. The 2020 election is being stolen from American citizens. Two pieces of CIA software HAMMER and SCORECARD are being used by Democrats as a super weapon to steal elections.

So much for bitChute! this is what it says.
"This video is unavailable as the contents have
been deemed potentially illegal within your
country by our moderation team."
i am in uk.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: buddha
Wow, weird. Lets us canadians watch it.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: flashbackjack

It's reward enough knowing that you wake up every day having to look at yourself in the mirror, that I won't even bother trying to insult you.

Have fun with that.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

It's reward enough knowing that you wake up every day having to look at yourself in the mirror, that I won't even bother trying to insult you.

Have fun with that.

Good
I’m glad I’ve given you something to enjoy
Just so you understand, because let’s be honest nearly everything needs to be explained in simple terms to your type

I can look at myself and accept my faults
Something your supposed ‘President’ can never do

I will now go back to lurking in ATS
Reading these ridiculous posts
And sending them to my friends around the world to laugh at

Because that’s what we do

The sad thing is you’ll never understand it

As I said before.
Good luck.
Because you’re going to need it
Your blind obedience will throw yourself off a cliff faster than any new leadership ever will

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I can’t view the video it say potentially illegal

Which mean somebody somewhere is scared stiff

We already know about this information what going on?

The world is watching and the world knows Trump won

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Have fun lurking with yourself.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

So you hate it, but you continually subject friends and yourself to it for the sake of laughing at rando's?

Your actions closely resemble a bigoted persona, you have to group people together to make fun of so you feel better about yourself within your group of friends.

Sounds like a pretty sad life mate,.. I hope you find a way to take that time to better yourself so you don't feel that need.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

AOC, is that you?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Sad that asking for actual, tangible evidence beyond words is so triggering that it elicits a response like this.

“Get over the asking for evidence crap.” Lol

To your overall point though, are you planning to do anything from Canada besides ranting at Americans?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

My understanding is, Hammer is what is used to gain access to secure networks/systems, Scorecard is the software used to change votes.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Drucifer
Trump's legal team and intelligence/military advisors know exactly how many votes were electronically stolen from the President, flipped from Biden to Trump, and outright generated for Biden out of thin air. (i.e. Over 9,600 "phantom" votes for Joe Biden were identified this morning in just ONE BATCH in Georgia.)

The above is the "digital side".

Then you have the mailed-in ballot problems....the "paper side". Virtually none of the signatures were verified on the paper ballots. The LAW say signatures must be verified. That's why the paper-ballot rejection rate is so low this time. In 2016, the rejection rate of mailed-in ballots was 3% nationwide. This year, it's just 4/10th of 1% in Georgia and in Pennsylvania.

Trump team is attempting to get the Courts to order spot-check "signature audits" in GA, PA, AZ, MI, WI, NV. If a spot check of 5,000 random mailed-in ballots yields the historically normal 3% rejection, then a full audit will be ordered by the court.

Cool beans. Hopefully they can prove it all and everyone accountable for it gets locked up.

The only thing I enjoy about politics is when politicians go to jail, so this is a potential gold mine of happiness for me if it all comes to fruition.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
(i.e. Over 9,600 "phantom" votes for Joe Biden were identified this morning in just ONE BATCH in Georgia.)

Correction...

That was NOT a 'mistake' that occurred in the original count.

That was a mistake that occurred during the recount. Apparently, GA will also not be using the numbers from the recount for certification, they will be using the original numbers, so the additional votes that they found that reduced Bidens lead will not be used/applied.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: one4all

Sad that asking for actual, tangible evidence beyond words is so triggering that it elicits a response like this.

“Get over the asking for evidence crap.” Lol

To your overall point though, are you planning to do anything from Canada besides ranting at Americans?

I dont have a dog in this fight.....Canada was lost long ago....if America falls we all fall.

Its your problem you are in the global dynamic you are in.....it used to be just America fighting for America but now it really tangibly is AMERICA FIGHTING FOR THE WORLD.

Mainstream Media is screwing America by helping undermine EveryMan and EveryWomans true voice.... it is blatant.....it is alarming.....it is frightening....it is reality.....it is untenable.

There is nothing the world can do but watch.....America has to self-police and clean up its act.....this is easy to do because if you just muffle the lieing media most Americans are on the exact same page.....it isnt 50-50 or 60-40 of 70-30......MOST AMERICANS ARE ON THE SAME PAGE.....they love their Country.

Shut down the MSM...no more beaming TV into peoples houses no more unsolicited broadcasting.

Any media must be on request.

People have to know their News channel has screw all to do with their Civic management or Government or anything official or in their best interests.....they have to know it is ENTERTAINMENT VALUE ONLY BECAUSE IT IS MANAGED BY PRIVATE INTERESTS.

Its way easier to shut down the MSM than it is to have a civil war....and really if you just shut down the Propoganda arm of the Anti-Americans who are trying to rip the Country apart you stop the crazy train.

MSM still has a captive audience....that must change for everything else to change.....if People make the INFORMED CHOICE to watch real truth based fact checked non-biased News or some rich guys personal propaganda....they will choose the former.

You dont have to be a Billionaire to start a lawsuit....so why arent Americans suing MSM in DROVES....if your vote was stolen then fight back by sung the suckers who are screwing you.....one of the biggest supports to your Freedom is your right to litigate...in Canada that was negated Centuries ago and the Country is now lost.....so start lawsuits....for gods sakes every single MSM station that ever broadcast a crime in parody or in any way has contributed to a National State of PTSD.....Police and Ambulance Drivers and Emergeny Doctors and PAramedics have the most frightfull attrition rates within their Industries only topped by Military Employees.....when you re-enact those same things they see and then broadcast them into peoples houses you cause them immeasuarble personal damages and also their children to an even greater degree.

The MSM knew this long ago and paid off Judges to prevent them from being sued for it...since then lots has changed...we know what PTSD is and we know that MSM broadcast do inflict it on people enmasse.......you have to go back and retrace the first litigations and see how everyone was screwed in court in the beginning.....why wasnt MSM stpped long ago?....probably a 3-letter agency is involved with keeping it afloat....either way you need to go back to the first litigations where precedents were set that allowed them to cut off all attempts to sue in the future off at the pass so to speak.....then you begin planning change.

What I do from Canada is what everyone around the World is doing....we are watching and we are supporting what we hope is a Trump and Friends victory with our commentary because we all have an external view that shows us the dire situation our Southern Neighbor is currently in.....its so blatant as to be frightening.
edit on 19-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
This election and fraud all makes me fell like It's straight out of Game of Thrones-"When you play the game of thrones you win or die."-Cersei Lannister.Someones going to be screwed big time soon.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is what I hear

"Blah blah blah, blah blah, blah blah blah"

All they have done is talked a very criminal game and have done nothing. Barack Obama is so obviously the most criminal person ever but yet he walks just like the rest of us.

Bull F'n $hit

So tired of this. Make me put my foot in my mouth and make crow soup.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join