It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Round Table network - The REAL power.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
I would if I could be bothered to spend the time needed to search for something solid and anyway, if you believe these groups existst (like you said) why are you asking for proof

That's what I thought, dude. That's precisely what I thought. Besides, I never doubted that these groups exist, but they don't do what you are accusing them of. I think that has become very obvious by your refusal to provide evidence. Case closed.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Well if what I posted wasent so widely accepted by so many then I would of made the effort to compile some solid proof but since these groups existance and purpose/intentions is so widely accepted.... I dident bother.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
Well if what I posted wasent so widely accepted by so many then I would of made the effort to compile some solid proof but since these groups existance and purpose/intentions is so widely accepted.... I dident bother.

OH PLEASE! Who do you think you're kidding!?!? You didn't post any evidence because you don't have any! I'm not going to keep arguing this with you. Either provide SOLID, CONCLUSIVE EVIDENCE of why your claims are "definitely true", and then I will forever shut up.

You've declined 7 requests to provide evidence and this is getting a little repetitive. The only thing you're doing is making excuses, and it's getting pretty pathetic. It's pretty obvious that you are blindly spewing out someone else's accusations and beliefs, like the mindless trolls who do that daily on this forum.

For the last time, provide proof of your claims or admit that you can't. But stop trying to change the subject by making excuses because it's only making you look like a mindless parrot. Try, try to deny ignorance by starting with yourself.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well, I am guessing proof would constitute a witness, or the minutes of the meeting.

Which it is well known ARE NOT available, because everyone that attends BENEFITS from this level of secrecy.

This alone is enough to put the burden of proof on the Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, and Council on Foreign Relations.

Sebatwerk, you are not honestly questioning their existence right? You are just ignorantly asking for proof of their intentions, am I correct?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Well, I am guessing proof would constitute a witness, or the minutes of the meeting. Which it is well known ARE NOT available, because everyone that attends BENEFITS from this level of secrecy.

Exactly my point, if there is nothing available from these groups, how can Novusordo say what their intentions "definitely" are??

Sebatwerk, you are not honestly questioning their existence right? You are just ignorantly asking for proof of their intentions, am I correct?

Correct (though not ignorantly... I believe I have made a very ignorance-denying point). I never questioned their existence. They are a well known fact, which CAN be proven easily. I don't know where novusordo got that one from. All I said was that Novusordo should not be saying such things (about their actions and intentions) without having any evidence to back them up. I then proceeded to dismiss him as a mindless troll after my repeated requests for proof on the subject were returned only by excuses and denials.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Is "The Round Table" the same as this? www.roundtable.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 9 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
i think this will be an interesting read - a different perspective on the power game

www.bloodmoneyintelligence.com

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by akilles

I too am in the 867! I have awoken to the conspiracy, and in trying to wake others, have been laughed at and looked at funny! But I venture ever onward, trying to spread the message! Glad to see someone up here with their eyes open as well!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join