It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Round Table network - The REAL power.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Novusordo
err, its pretty much accepted amoungst most here that these are the main groups that are behind the NWO.

Heres an article I found on the transcript of the '99 meeting - www.davidicke.com...

Oh yeah dude, THAT'S a credible link!

Sorry to cramp your style, Axeman, but this guy is worse than Akilles.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

err, its pretty much accepted amoungst most here that these are the main groups that are behind the NWO.

Heres an article I found on the transcript of the '99 meeting - www.davidicke.com...

Oh yeah dude, THAT'S a credible link!

Sorry to cramp your style, Axeman, but this guy is worse than Akilles.

[edit on 18-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

omg dude how can you insult me... you are in the minority here... like i said, the existance and intentions/purpose of Bilderberg along with all the other groups is fully accepted by most here.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   

omg dude how can you insult me... you are in the minority here... like i said, the existance and intentions/purpose of Bilderberg along with all the other groups is fully accepted by most here.

I can insult you because you fully accept it without having seen any evidence. In other words: you're allowing someone else to do the thinking for you.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Novus, old buddy, old pal ... I'm not sure that your assumption that most here accept that stuff as fact, actually do, in fact, accept that stuff as fact.

Even if that were the case, that doesn't make it right. Just too many loose ends, too many unanswered questions, and validated, by one man, who has alternately been an English footballer, the savior, and the only man enlightened on unproven reptile stuff and other "stuff'.

Maybe, if you were able to gather up a few more links, not related to someone like Icke.

Sorry Dude. Not trying to slam on you, and really, no offense is intended, but a good many folks here, an assumption on my part admittedly, do not accept Mr. Icke as an authority on much of anything.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk

I can insult you because you fully accept it without having seen any evidence. In other words: you're allowing someone else to do the thinking for you.

I didnet provide proof beacuase there was no need to.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Exactly. Here is all the proof that is needed.

Intelligent men have all come to this conclusion.

"A theory that a conspiracy has been working consciously for many centuries is not very plausible unless one attributes to them a religious unity.

That is tantamount to regarding them as Satanists engaged in the worship and service of supernatural evil. The directors of the conspiracy must see or otherwise directly perceive manifestations which convince them of the existence and power of Lucifer.

And since subtle conspirators must be very shrewd men, not likely to be deceived by auto-suggestion, hypnosis, or drugs, we should have to conclude that they probably are in contact with a force of pure evil."

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   

There absolutely is a need to. You cannot make a claim without evidence, the world just doesn't work like that. Do you want to be taken seriously, or as a troll?

I'm calling you a LIAR and saying that you have NO IDEA what you're talking about. So prove me wrong and show me why there is no doubt that those groups run the world and do what you claim.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Perhaps if you want to be taken seriously, though you SHOULD-net provide proof, BEACUASE otherwise it looks like you're following what someone SAID without using your brain. Have you ever MET any of these people? Ever attended one of their MEETINGS? Otherwise HOW DO YOU KNOW who they are? What they DO? They may be getting together, sipping cognac, smoking a nice stogie and talking about Major League Baseball.

But wait, you've cited Icke. I forgot. Now THERE'S an authority for you.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well most here agree these groups are the ones behind the NWO so I dident bother wasting the time to compile proof which would take an age.

Bilderberg has gotten most attention and even attendee's have disclosed some stuff that gets discussed in the yearly meetings and its pretty scheming nasty stuff too.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Well most here agree these groups are the ones behind the NWO so I dident bother wasting the time to compile proof which would take an age.

Bilderberg has gotten most attention and even attendee's have disclosed some stuff that gets discussed in the yearly meetings and its pretty scheming nasty stuff too.

Of course. How silly of me. The NWO which has never been proven to exist...or at least if it does, it's not doing a very good job, what with everything being so disorderly and all. I mean you'd think if nothing else, they'd have ORDER.

Glad to see your a blind follower in conspiracy theories without doing a bit of investigating or thinking for yourself. You'll get along well with the other trolls who plague this forum.

My best to you and to your ignorance. Someday you'll learn to deny it.

....nahhhh...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Oh well, most here believe this, so it MUST be true!!!

Welp there's several people on this thread who are calling on you to back up everything you stated. It is NOT pretty much accepted, and it's up to you to change our minds.

Like what? Please provide links (to credible sites) that detail these exposures and "nasty stuff". This is the last time I will ask you to provide proof of your statements. IF YOU KEEP REFUSING TO PROVIDE EVIDENCE, YOU'RE IN THE SAME CATEGORY OF TROLLS AS MrsNECROS AND AKILLES.

I second what Senrak said... do you even think for yourself regarding what you've claimed? Or did you just read someone's website and pass their thoughts off as your own? Do you have ANY idea what you're talking about?

[edit on 19-3-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"A theory that a conspiracy has been working consciously for many centuries is not very plausible unless one attributes to them a religious unity."

That is tantamount to regarding them as Satanists engaged in the worship and service of supernatural evil. The directors of the conspiracy must see or otherwise directly perceive manifestations which convince them of the existence and power of Lucifer.

And since subtle conspirators must be very shrewd men, not likely to be deceived by auto-suggestion, hypnosis, or drugs, we should have to conclude that they probably are in contact with a force of pure evil."

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
"A theory that a conspiracy has been working consciously for many centuries is not very plausible unless one attributes to them a religious unity."

What. Do you mean Lucifer the "star" or the ancient Babylonian King? I'm not clear on that one.

(apologies to Axeman....I couldn't find a good troll!)

[edit on 19-3-2005 by senrak]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
has anyone noticed it's always the Masons here that try to deny the most obvious agenda ever - The NWO.

How ironic you call me stupid for believing the obvious when you clearly state that you dont think theres enough proof that the New World Order agenda is being played out. Are you really that stupid? Nah... your a Mason, your job is to deny what you are apart of

No I dont blindly follow it and I do research it to determine its integrity so dont class me in the herd-minded fools. I passed that primative state of mind ages ago.

Those [i[are some of the main groups behind the NWO and I'm not just going by what all the conspiracy theorists say so dont say I am.

Anyway, your Masons so in other words, what you say regarding the New World Order is either a lie or its dis-inf

My advice to non-Masons here is to take anything the Masons here say with a pinch of salt becuase afterall, Masons are "in onit" too (at the higher echelons).

If you cant beat em, join em eh, Masons? (Losers)

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
OK, I've had enough of this bull#, on both sides, note:

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

I hope that will be the end of this type of posting.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   

has anyone noticed it's always the Masons here that try to deny the most obvious agenda ever - The NWO.

How ironic you call me stupid for believing the obvious when you clearly state that you dont think theres enough proof that the New World Order agenda is being played out. Are you really that stupid? Nah... your a Mason, your job is to deny what you are apart of

No I dont blindly follow it and I do research it to determine its integrity so dont class me in the herd-minded fools. I passed that primative state of mind ages ago.

Those [i[are some of the main groups behind the NWO and I'm not just going by what all the conspiracy theorists say so dont say I am.

Anyway, your Masons so in other words, what you say regarding the New World Order is either a lie or its dis-inf

My advice to non-Masons here is to take anything the Masons here say with a pinch of salt becuase afterall, Masons are "in onit" too (at the higher echelons).

If you cant beat em, join em eh, Masons? (Losers)

WHY DO YOU KEEP MAKING CLAIMS WITHOUT POSTING ANY EVIDENCE!?!?!? If you have done research, PROVE IT! Otherwise, you TRULY are a herd-minded individual.

I never denied anything you said, I simply stated that you don't know what you're talking about because you have no proof. I am very open-minded, as long as I see some conclusive evidence. Show me conclusive, believable evidence of your claims, and I will be completely on your side, and will publically apologize for what I said.

Until you do, IT IS YOUR COMMENTS THAT SHOULD BE TAKEN WITH A GRAIN OF SALT, for you have refused time and time again to provide proof of what you're saying. Why are you refusing? What do you have to hide? Are you afraid your "proof" won't stand up to our scrutiny? Or do you simply have no evidence?

I have never failed to prove my statements. Until you show me otherwise, I have no choice but to believe that you are not thinking for yourself and are simply repeating what someone else has told you.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
"The NWO which has never been proven to exist...or at least if it does, it's not doing a very good job, what with everything being so disorderly and all."

This is like pretending that it doesn't benefit anyone!

This is like saying, well, the President would tell us AND it would be the bestsellling News story of all time!

Wow. You are not open-minded, you are merely puppeting 'reasonable skepticism' about something whose existence HAS BEEN PROVEN, only the extent has never been fully revealed!

Take for example, the Alaskan Oil Fields, 30 years of posturing, and saying how much they care for the environment. NEVERTHELESS, we MUST get the oil! It has finally been opened up, the Great White North, and its Black Gold!

Hmm, guess where my town in the Northwest Territories IS! Right where they'll be basing all kinds of construction for the pipeline project that will inevitably follow (because they don't want to rig, i mean risk another shipping accident the Exxon Valdez). And where did Freemasons recently show up, well you tell me.
A massive pipeline, real money, real power, real significance for my town, oh but wait. Here come's the big money.

So who can't deny what now?

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Wow. You are not open-minded, you are merely puppeting 'reasonable skepticism' about something whose existence HAS BEEN PROVEN, only the extent has never been fully revealed!

If it has been proven, then you should have no problem showing us this proof. Please do so.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I would if I could be bothered to spend the time needed to search for something solid and anyway, if you believe these groups existst (like you said) why are you asking for proof

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I would if I could be bothered to spend the time needed to search for something solid and anyway, if you believe these groups existst (like you said) why are you asking for proof

Since what you wrote *almost* passes for a sentence (almost) yet contradicts itself, let me clarify this. You're saying that you don't have time to search for anything solid, so you'll just spout what you've heard or dreamed up and we're supposed to believe you. That's rich. Keep it up. You'll go FAR

[edit on 20-3-2005 by senrak]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join