It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is Trump Doing about this Election

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Donald Trump has not spoke about the election in 13 days.

The states need to certify the votes by Friday.

There has been a lot of talk about what has happened. Like the servers being seized and the software scam.

No real proof has come out yet.

The Rep's and Dem's are both fighting within their own parties now.

Many Rep's are turning on Trump and the media is increasing the lies.

I think Trump is going to wait till after the votes are certified to release the evidence.

Election fraud is a very high crime and it won't have been committed till the phony votes are certified.

The waiting and media pressure is also exposing Trumps true supporters.

And his enemies, that were pretending to be on his side are turning on him now.

I really hope Trump has pulled off the greatest 3D move for justice and the American way... ever.

Draining the swamp using it's crowning event, the election!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Doing what he usually does. Play golf and tweet.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

That's what you do when you have set a good plan in motion.

Sit back and watch it play out.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Super 3D time
Or maybe Chutes and Ladders, idk.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   

He's never this quiet so he's either getting ready to admit defeat and look to win in 2024 or he knows there's about to be a real big drop coming any minute.

ETA: After further thought, Trump is too agressive to lay down and admit defeat. He'd be all over the place if he thought this outcome was null. I could be wrong, but I think he knows something heavy is about to drop, so he's laying low as to not give away - to his domestic enemies - what's about to happen to them.
edit on 18-11-2020 by LSU2018 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Usually he's making the country better with policies. The water you're carrying must be getting real heavy.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I’m imagining Friday morning to look like the first episode of A Handmaid’s Tale.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   
He's doing what he does when there is no evidence.

He sends out for Rudy to put on a show.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

And while he is doing those things, he is still a light years better president than Biden will ever be.
Biden’s 47 years of absolute uselessness in public service precedes him.
Congrats.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The running list of the 'no evidence' for any of this.

hereistheevidence.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The reason I think a game is afoot is because the way Rudy and Sidney are acting and the things they are doing.

This is high profile. If they are lying, I don't know how they come back from that.

Rudy just blew a case that should of been a win for Trump. Rudy is a better lawyer than that.

I haven't looked into it too deep and not 100% sure what happened.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: pointr97

hereistheevidence.com...

Last time I looked very few cases have been filed.

Why hasn't all the evidence at the link been filed in court?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I don't think he cares a whit about 2024. I think what he cares about is maintaining his consumer base. All these good people who have been sold his bill goods and now believe him to be some kind of champion of their freedoms and gave him unrelenting support in 2016 and on for four years are now addicted to his product, himself.

Those who once were political supporters will now be a simple consumer base, just like those who prefer Miracle Whip over Best Foods, they will be loyal to the brand. The Trump brand. He will continue to sell himself to them and they will continue to buy.

Fair chance he will either form his own media outlet or take over another one and make it his. Built in consumers to attract advertisers. Can you imagine promising advertisers 70 million loyal listeners and viewers to tantalize with their products?

That's Trump folks, Boffo Box Office.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

I think Trump is going to wait till after the votes are certified to release the evidence.

Election fraud is a very high crime and it won't have been committed till the phony votes are certified.

I don’t know where you got that idea. Maybe you just made it up?

Voter fraud is a crime the instant someone commits it. If someone committed fraud during the election, that was a crime on or before Nov. 3. If Trump’s team knew of any admissible evidence then they should have presented it to the courts in any of the dozen or so cases that they brought to court which were then dismissed for lack of evidence. In some of those cases, the judge specifically asked Trump’s lawyers if they were alleging that voter fraud had taken place and they specifically said no. If they had evidence, they would have presented it at that time.

Trump doesn’t have any evidence of voter fraud—never did. That’s just one more bullpuckey story in a long line of bullpuckey stories that Trump made up.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

hereistheevidence.com...

And why is it on that website and not in court?

Why have over a dozen lawsuits already been outright thrown out of court?

Scroll to bottom of first page. The source of that "70% of Republicans believe the election hasn't happened yet."? The Onion.

Give me a f'n break. Your evidence is not evidence. It's a new website for fools.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
I don't think he cares a whit about 2024. I think what he cares about is maintaining his consumer base. All these good people who have been sold his bill goods and now believe him to be some kind of champion of their freedoms and gave him unrelenting support in 2016 and on for four years are now addicted to his product, himself.

Those who once were political supporters will now be a simple consumer base, just like those who prefer Miracle Whip over Best Foods, they will be loyal to the brand. The Trump brand. He will continue to sell himself to them and they will continue to buy.

Fair chance he will either form his own media outlet or take over another one and make it his. Built in consumers to attract advertisers. Can you imagine promising advertisers 70 million loyal listeners and viewers to tantalize with their products?

That's Trump folks, Boffo Box Office.

Yea, I heard stuff like that before the last election too.

That Trump could not win and was just doing it as a stunt, then he won.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Yup. Mr. Art of the Deal is really Mr. Art of the Connive.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thing is, if Trump is no longer president, no one is going to give 2 sh!ts about him.

I mean really, if he can’t make laws and change things, he’s completely useless and annoying.

He’s a destructive human weapon. But once you can no longer use him, it just makes too much of a mess to keep him clean and stocked with ammo.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

hereistheevidence.com...

Scroll to bottom of first page. The source of that "70% of Republicans believe the election hasn't happened yet."? The Onion.

Give me a f'n break. Your evidence is not evidence. It's a new website for fools.

I hope it is because Trump is whipping the swamp into a frenzy to drain some of it.

And all the cases that have been filed are just a diversion from the vote fraud sting that is ongoing.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: Gnawledge

hereistheevidence.com...

I hope it is because Trump is whipping the swamp into a frenzy to drain some of it.

And all the cases that have been filed are just a diversion from the vote fraud sting that is ongoing.

Yep. And Hilary will be in jail any minute now. Tick tock.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join