It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Family Told To Stop Acting Like Black People By White Neighbour

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
They, .."the black people", seem to be "acting/living" as "Americans" should live!

The "White Neighbour"? Is lucky she, and her poodle,.. lived to walk away.

It would not have bothered me, if the "headline" read: ..."White chick gets her ass beat, "Black Family" has a poodle for dinner".

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

What a beautiful baby.

Is she yours?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Is this a news story or a ̶Bl̶a̶c̶k̶w̶a̶t̶e̶r̶ Black Anchor Tactical Response commercial?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Folks reply to a racist women with more racist taunts. Calling every white Women as Karen is raceist and offensive. Its not helpful and should be stopped.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Did we finally find the racism in America? ...lol

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

She hardly equates to every white Woman.

But if the cap fits mate.

And she does seem to tick the Karen box.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
They, .."the black people", seem to be "acting/living" as "Americans" should live!

The "White Neighbour"? Is lucky she, and her poodle,.. lived to walk away.

It would not have bothered me, if the "headline" read: ..."White chick gets her ass beat, "Black Family" has a poodle for dinner".

This is what normally happens in America.

blacks commit crimes at astronomical rates against Whites and crickets from the media. But heaven forbid a White person says something out of line!

It's all so tiresome.

edit on 18-11-2020 by SKEPTEK because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: andy06shake

we all have to put up with crazy assholes.

That is exactly right, its people like her who can't stay in their own lane and have to act like an idiot and expect people to respect her wishes.
It's her and people like her from all backgrounds that have created what we are seeing today.
It started getting more traction back when they started giving everyone a trophy because the looser got their feelings hurt.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
She look old. I wonder if she's showing the Alzhiemer's?
edit on 18-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JHumm

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

we all have to put up with crazy assholes.

That is exactly right, its people like her who can't stay in their own lane and have to act like an idiot and expect people to respect her wishes.
It's her and people like her from all backgrounds that have created what we are seeing today.
It started getting more traction back when they started giving everyone a trophy because the looser got their feelings hurt.

You must be talking about BLM rioters who "can't stay in their own lane and have to act like an idiot and expect people to respect her wishes".

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

I guess this lady never saw this

White woman fired after she calls police on black man who asked her to leash dog

A viral video that sparked a national outcry of racism has cost Amy Cooper her job. She called the New York City Police Department and accused an African American man of threatening her in Central Park after he asked her to leash her dog. Mola Lenghi reports.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

So you think the lady's ideas are right?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
a reply to: ColeYounger

So you think the lady's ideas are right?

That's not what was said.

Do you think someone should have their life threatened for saying something like that?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

To be fair her memory may not be what it once was.

Poodle under one arm, and a taser in the other, she's ticking boxes.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
So, I guess this lady didn't vote for Obama?

Seriously, the stupid lady actually had a reasonable issue about letting a pitbull run loose. But the racist barbs messed it all up...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Was here life threatened, I didn't hear that...
And if so, of course, it wasn't justified.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So, I guess this lady didn't vote for Obama?

Seriously, the stupid lady actually had a reasonable issue about letting a pitbull run loose. But the racist barbs messed it all up...

She may actually have voted for Obama. Funny thing about folks who dementia, they tend to let all sorts of things slip they would never have said beforehand.

I am making assumptions, but when people say things that that sort of socially unacceptably rude like out of the blue and they tend to be older, you start to think they may not be all there.

You know ... like Joe Biden.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Going to people's doors brandishing weapons probably did not help matters.

Let's be honest, her extended age, and the fact that the people knew the lady, and never had any sort of run-in with her before, probably stopped the situation from developing.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I believe racism is rampant and not only white racism.

Unfortunately, ethnocentrism, the root of racism is a widespread thing.

It will never be wiped out completely but I think America has come a long way in rooting it out to a great degree.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
In my profession, the IT field, dealing with all kinds of people, I was horrified often when for example a mid-eastern person I was dealing with expressed terrible bigotry towards an East Asian and at later times vice versa!

I would say to myself. I wonder what they say about me?!

The thing is, racism is NOT all black and white we have to understand. And I think we do.

But when we perceive harm being done based on racism we react, justifiably.

But we should not overreact.

Because simmering underneath, things we don’t always see is racism and disrespect for others amongst all the different races.

But if we as a society are to develop, we have to understand that it's not merely a black-white issue--it's much deeper than that.

Though the black-white issue has been so polarized due to historical realities, we should never think it doesn’t touch other races, because it sure does.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join