It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist policy for all to witness in real time.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
These losers are ending their own movement with these kind of statements. The dems USED THEM and don’t even support them, they will now distance themselves. The dems used the movement for an election and are tossing it away.

a reply to: network dude

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: AgarthaSeed
She is still on the senate intelligence committee. Biden already spilled the beans on how he can get intelligence info from her.

Hmmm... I wonder, could she be prosecuted for divulging classified information? I mean, does Joe have a Security Clearance for this kind of information? Could he even pass the stringent requirements for being given a Security Clearance?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I find it fascinating that people honestly think that some act of prestidigitation will occur, and TA DA!, now that the Democrats seem poised to take control of the POTUS, these identity groups will vanish into the magician's hat.

BLM. Ain't. Going. Anywhere.

See the post I wrote about the interests that comprise the Biden/Harris transition team.

The foxes are fixing to guard the chicken coop. If anything, the election results, as fractious and contested as they appear, will only serve to embolden the BLM type groups.

Steel yourselves and prepare for an onslaught of "social justice" and race baiting policy from the incoming administration the likes of which this country has yet to see. There is already chatter about undoing Orange Man's raycist agenda, and "pivoting to civil right" in the new regime.

What "civil rights" battles are left to fight legally in this society is anybody's guess. What this really is, is code speak for a campaign of massive social wealth and influence transfer from "over-represented" ethnicities (yeah YOU pasty whitey) to the "under-represented" ones. That's what this "civil rights" agenda is. We need a 50/50 racial split of all prestigious positions in government, academia, finance, entertainment, merit or demographics be damned.

It's called SOCIAL ENGINEERING, and if you are in that 67% slice of the population in the crosshairs, get ready for your unsolicited participation in one of the greatest social engineering projects the world has every seen: how to erode any and all influence and steering of the United States from the very set of people whose ancestors FOUNDED the nation.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision

We have a record number of blacks in congress. Add as many as you like. Maybe someone could tell me what they do to help black communities once in power?

Blacks in power have done absolutely nothing to help fellow black people. You'd have to look at President Trump, he's the only one who has helped black people. That's another reason democrats hate him so much.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Newsom better do it, or there will be looting, rioting, arson, murders.

The question becomes, when that happens, will people finally give bLM the label they've earned or will they be overlooked again?

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Why not Replace her with a Rock.
a Black one of course what difference does it make.
How the hell did this USA get to this point ?a reply to: network dude

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
For me all I had to do was look up who created this movement. People who have no life experience. They are oppressed but they are free to change their sex, free to pursue higher education, free to voice their opinions to the point other entities now hijacked their movement.

Antifa...look at who is in the streets, you can tell they are people that have never and don't plan on working hard and contributing to a society with law and order. They lack any tangible life experience it's plain as day.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Of course not!

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Appoint Candice Owens. and see how fast BLM changes their tune.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

NetDude , where have you been my man? Did you not read the democrat 2020 slogan and manifesto ?

"Vote democrat!!! Because not ALL racism is bad just like not ALL sexism is bad. " -- Biden 2020
edit on 051130America/ChicagoFri, 20 Nov 2020 10:05:01 -0600000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
All I have to say is...Pay...pay whomever to takes the jobs, and make sure throw in a few hundred a pay check from your other racially privileged or male folk to show they are willing to make the sacrifice for the greater good.

So to make sure that you, the employer...isnt a racist, homo an Islam phobic (did you putting homo an islam in the same sentence is offence, bet you didnt)hater an a cheapskate. And that you are saving the future from Captain Planet when he shows up.
edit on 20-11-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

Go the fin ahead.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened
.....how to erode any and all influence and steering of the United States from the very set of people whose ancestors FOUNDED the nation.

Woo boy, have I got some news for you.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
Blacks in power have done absolutely nothing to help fellow black people. You'd have to look at President Trump, he's the only one who has helped black people. That's another reason democrats hate him so much.

No. Please, no. You're outing yourself, man. You can't tell me you don't see the problem with your statement.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: bigsnowman
That it's the truth?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Rather than explain why I have a problem with this, I'll let someone much much smarter and more dynamic than I do that job.

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

This sentence spoken by the Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. has been quoted countless times...

I used to let this slide but given all the black/minority supremacists who are committing acts of terror everywhere we look, my patience is up for hypocrisy and ignorance (and OP I merely replied to you, I'm not addressing you) but the days of calling Martin Luther King wise or a martyr or a role model are over. Martin Luther King was living walking and breathing pondscum building up in the urine puddle of a flea's mites. How can people keep framing him as thee epitome of an American citizen who embodied hope and the key to the victory for civil rights movements. How the heck does that notorious for-all-time honor ho to him and not Evers? Douglas? Tubman? Marshall? Scott? Or Beacher Stowe's fictional characters who did more for civil rights than anyone real? It is a disgrace a man stole the honor they deserve, a man who was such a violent drug addict whose daily life was drinking and drugging himself out of his mind, picking up multiple hookers, returning home to administer to-a-bloody-pulp beatings to his children and his wife violently raping her as a favorite manipulation tactic if she resisted, then having drug fueled sex parties all night as she cried in her bedroom and he mocked her from the party. And a man who was no man of God and no Dr. as every single one of his college professors, every one of them, before they died, signed an affidavit telling the exact same story...that an illiterate drug addict named MLK was brought to them by government men in black who commanded them to pass him along year after year and confer upon him as soon as possible without raising suspicions, a PhD or else they and their families would suffer. They needed a benevolent intellectual black man to be put in a place of noteriety they said to achieve certain political agendas. Every paper they ever read, which were few and far between, they filed a university complaint about but received a threat of being fired fron their respective institutions and they felt so guilty but passed him with honors even though they say he couldn't even form coherent sentences, couldn't write, read at a child's level, and had ear pieces and orators behind him pulling a Cyrano de Bergerac on the US public 24/7. He simply was NOT a good person and in fact was actively a very wicked one and he needs to lose his place to a deserving American, I say Evers or Tubman.

You have to wonder why they topple and crush statues of slaves and of abolitionists, indiscriminately just as long as it's a statue of a man from the 19th century...he's racist. White, black, free citizen, slave, all of em racists. So how have theyblet this monster stay where he is gilded and revered!? Well, we are talking a party who voted on the House floor what they thought the biggest danger and threat to the US is and the unanimous resounding answer was, "violence and terror from right wing conservatives " Of course we're talking the people who live and breathe psychotically nitpicky microaggression believing racism and call the President a racist but to fight back, elected the last surviving segregationist who lamented white kids would not be schooled alongside jungle kids and passed the act that has ruined more black men than slavery in just 6 years so dunno what I expected...).

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join