It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racist policy for all to witness in real time.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We have a record number of blacks in congress. Add as many as you like. Maybe someone could tell me what they do to help black communities once in power?

edit on 18-11-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It is easy to see what they are attempting to do, as so many automatically assumes that anyone that is a Democrat is a supporting member of the group, or Antifa, or that all people with increased amounts of melanin, are also supporting members of the group. So they are definitely winning the minds of Americans. That doesn't do much for the majority of the people that are being demonized based on a lie.

The amount of people involved in BLM, in comparison to any area where the media attempts to make them look like some scary invading group, is extremely small. Even smaller, as there is division among the group, as not all of them support violence or destruction of property, but you never see or hear from that side of the group, because it does not paint the picture the media wants front and center.

With the amount of democrats openly denouncing BLM, you can see how those not of that party could get the idea that they are accepted.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

It is easy to see what they are attempting to do, as so many automatically assumes that anyone that is a Democrat is a supporting member of the group, or Antifa, or that all people with increased amounts of melanin, are also supporting members of the group. So they are definitely winning the minds of Americans. That doesn't do much for the majority of the people that are being demonized based on a lie.

The amount of people involved in BLM, in comparison to any area where the media attempts to make them look like some scary invading group, is extremely small. Even smaller, as there is division among the group, as not all of them support violence or destruction of property, but you never see or hear from that side of the group, because it does not paint the picture the media wants front and center.

With the amount of democrats openly denouncing BLM, you can see how those not of that party could get the idea that they are accepted.

You see and hear what you you want to.

I see and hear many Democrats denouncing and criticizing the behavior of those that promote violence and destruction. I don't fall for the lies that the media is promoting when I can see the lies, though they are often so skillfully woven.

You are going to believe what you choose to believe based on your trust and your experiences. I am sure my trust and beliefs are based on the same. We see differently, so we will have to disagree.

edit on 18-11-2020 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn Um. Okay. I believe people when they say they want something and it’s non-negotiable.

In other words I believe fascist and terrorists when they demand thing... I guess BLM is different somehow....

What doe BAMN mean to you btw? Just curious...

edit on 18-11-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn Um. Okay. I believe people when they say they want something and it’s non-negotiable.

In other words I believe fascist and terrorists when they demand thing... I guess BLM is different somehow....

Fascist and terrorist exist, and there are members of BLM that may fit that description. I don't see any of them as having any real power, other than how easily they get some people worked up over a ruse. My question is why the media is giving so much time and attention to a tiny rag tag, financially controlled group, that speaks at the command of those in a position of power, and not the people.

They haven't listened to the real problems and complaints of the citizens that actually live there, so why are they suddenly all ears and supportive of the criminal element of this group?

My question has little to do with fascist and terrorist. The number of those criminals in the isolated areas are so small they wouldn't fill one page of a notebook, and if they were as dangerous as the media wants to make us think they are, the three letter agencies would have them vacationing somewhere other than the streets. As individuals they have no means to do anything, let alone organize. So it is obvious the whole charade successfully fits their needs, and promotes their cause.

BLM is no threat. People are being way too shortsighted.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

That’s a lot of words for defining BAMN...

“BLM is not a threat” recorded for posterity to the multitudes of people that may “see things differently”.....

edit on 18-11-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

We will never have true equality until people realise that as in all jobs/positions it should be the person most suitable for that role who gets it regardless of race/creed/gender/sexuality and not because of it.

Of course for that to occur we need genuine equal opportunity and its there where we need to see real change.

Until that happens it's all just smoke in mirrors.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

That’s a lot of words for defining BAMN...

I had to look that one up. I am not familiar with the group and I have not had anyone ever mentioned it.

I would like information that comes from a non bias source, which I know will not likely be found on a forum. So I will have to take my research elsewhere.

I will leave this thread as I have nothing more to add, and since I am being dismissed I will take my leave.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The only qualifications are: Marxist tendencies

Nonsense.
They are as close to genuine Marxist ideology as your's are to Nazism!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No worries. Come back and play! I didn’t mean to dismiss you, more like I’m just curious how you square this stuff.

Because I just don’t get it...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Wonder why they aren't demanding a female from Indian descent?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Appoint a black person, and it's nonnegotiable, huh?

Therefore, appoint an Asian (a Hmong refugee sounds good here) and watch them # themselves over it.
Edit: I Am, of course, kidding. Pick the most qualified person, not a token shoe-in, BLM idiots.

edit on 11/18/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/18/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Off topic did you know Elon Musk is the richest African American in the country! About 90 BILLION!!

Not bad for an African American.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Off topic did you know Elon Musk is the richest African American in the country! About 90 BILLION!!

Not bad for an African American.

This is about the only example out there where Biden would yell "You ain't black!" at an African American and be right, lmfao

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

We will never have true equality until people realise that as in all jobs/positions it should be the person most suitable for that role who gets it regardless of race/creed/gender/sexuality and not because of it.

Of course for that to occur we need genuine equal opportunity and its there where we need to see real change.

Until that happens it's all just smoke in mirrors.

In a business, you learn quick, the best person for the job is who you hire. Even if they don't fit your preconceived ideas of how they look.

My business sprays for Mosquitos. It's hard work, you have to have a 60lb backpack on and walk through yards dodging puppy land mines, snakes, and the occasional dog that you didn't know was back there. And all this when it's 95 degrees and humid as hell. It's not a job I'd think a petite pretty little girl would like to do. But one of my best employees was that little girl. She worked her ass off, was incredible with our customers, and never complained. We are a seasonal business and she was too damn good of a worker to not find a great job after our season ended, so I lost her.

But my business might have suffered had I passed her over for someone I thought was more able looking.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Newsom better do it, or there will be looting, rioting, arson, murders.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So you want to be a black woman in America? Same thing as a white male?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well, I have a middle finger salute to blm for their demand. If it were me and I was given this demand, I'd get the whitest man or woman I could find for the job.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

So you want to be a black woman in America? Same thing as a white male?

Wat?

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

I thought this was determined by a special election.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join