It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At what point do lockdowns become torture?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Listen to Governor Cuomo of New York. Who is worse? Him or Governor Whitmer of Michigan?

mobile.twitter.com...

The public is not asking these clowns to close down everything and lock us down. Why would they go against what the public wants?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
a reply to: incoserv

Except for the first two bullet points the rest of this "United Nations" "definition" is utter BS. That's the kind of definition one should expect from the UN. To claim you have undergone "torture" because you have been "forced" to wear a mask, for example, is laughable. Ask someone who has actually survived torture if this is realistic. Substitute "triggered" for "torture" and you might have something

Excuse me. I didn't realize that you were the resident expert on torture, nor was I aware that your definition trumps every other.

I stand humbly chastised and in awe of your powers.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

"At what point do lockdowns become torture?"

Well, the psychological torture was implemented like 6 months ago.

CIA tactic:
Alice in Wonderland: The Power of Applied Confusion

The aim of the Alice in Wonderland or confusion technique is to confound the expectations and conditioned reactions of the interrogatee. He is accustomed to a world that makes sense, at least to him: a world of continuity and logic, a predictable world.

He clings to this world to reinforce his identity and powers of resistance. The confusion technique is designed not only to obliterate the familiar, but to replace it with the weird... as the process continues, day after day as necessary, the subject begins to try to make sense of the situation, which becomes mentally intolerable…he is likely to make signifi cant admissions, or even to pour out his story.

References::
KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation Manual - Pg 76 of Part II (pp. 61-112), July 1963; released Feb 25, 2014.

KUBARK Counterintelligence Interrogation

How to Create a “World of Fear, Terror, Anxiety, Dread.”

They've had decades of experience across many countries to perfect the Op using Mockingbird media. The GOAL is to divorce people from Reality, usher in the Great Reset to achieve the Agenda 2030 goals to make the World in their image.

"The illusion of freedom will continue for as long as it's profitable to continue the illusion. At the point where the illusion becomes too expensive to maintain, they will take down the scenery, move the tables and chairs out of the way, then they will pull back the curtains and you will see the brick wall at the back of the theater." - Frank Zappa

Seems every several centuries there is some type of Reset period. History repeats over & over.

posted on Nov, 24 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Lockdowns become torture when YOU are arrested because YOUR KID isn't wearing a mask!

Costco this week: twitter.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Here we have a judge who pleads guilty to violating the lockdown.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

He now has a criminal record.

posted on Nov, 26 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Wow that's a scary video man.

People have an illusion that these people wont cut off our heads..... I don't believe it at all.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 04:15 PM
link   
California has become the poster child, demonstrating how lockdowns and mitigation measures against covid-19 do not work.

mobile.twitter.com...

Fool the people once, shame on you. Fool the people twice, shame on us.

originally posted by: Joneselius
Hi ATS.

I'm becoming increasingly frustrated at people's desire to become serfs in a globally controlled, politically run lockdown economy. I fear that the furlough scheme has made people reluctant to work and that the loss of income from low to medium income households will have catastrophic consequences for many, many years to come.

Governments are now gaslighting their entire populations like this for example: gaslighting .

How is this not mass scale torture and conditioning. This whole fiasco is making people increasingly more paranoid, frantic and unsocial. All the things which give 'power brokers' their fix..... The narcissists their supply and the pyschopaths their victims.

The population is turning on one another and the divide is obvious. The maskless and the, soon to be, vaccineless.
We'll be labelled as dissidents and dissenters. Locked up or forcefully done away with.

We are being conditioned to fear and hate again. As usual the public seem to be just dandy with it.

Science is dead and emotions rule the roost with their appeal to authority.

Is anyone else just really tired of this? Like seriously tired to point of just walking away from 'civilisation'?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join