It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 66 Laws of the illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   
linki started reading illuminatus trilogy and im 91 pages (2 chapters in) so no spoilers please, although its a bit mad to say the least, a story mixed with a bad trip or something it would seem, nut i started to google illuminati again to see if anything new was on the horizon, and hitherto (dont you just love that word) the illuminati have been some secret underground club that was taken with a pinch of salt, but as we explore further into the 21st century, they are appearing everywhere from having their own twitter page which is verified and sells illuminati merchandise none the less, to the book that the title mentions

"The 66 Laws of the Illuminati: Secrets of Success," written by The House of Illuminati, provides the blueprint and tenets required for personal success. The House of Illuminati, known around the world as "The Illuminati," has broken years of silence with this publication. The Illuminati has made known its "Laws" which they indicate are the secrets of success for anyone who embarks upon the path of Light. Organized in six chapters, the book begins with "Chapter 1: The 66 Laws." Chapter 1 details the sixty-six rules of life suggested by the Illuminati as a guaranteed guide to success. The Laws are age-old, proverbial wisdom which typically sheds light on a principle of good character. Each of the Laws is followed by a Lesson that gives further clarity; insight, meaning, and commentary to help the reader better understand how to apply the Law. Chapter 2, "A Letter to the Youth of the Present Age," is a letter written by the Illuminati to the youth of the 21st century. It is a passionate epistle in response to comments made by rap artist Jay-Z and negative, inaccurate rumors which were circulating at the time. Chapter 3, "The House of Illuminati," shares the ancient and modern history of Illuminati. Chapter 4, "The Rituals," is a behind-the-scenes look at what happens inside the secret House including admission criteria and ceremonies. Chapter 5, "The Creed," and Chapter 6, "The Prayer," publish the Illuminati's creed and prayer which shape the essence of what the Illuminati believes. For the first time in centuries, this book is the only known source of written documents which define The Illuminati. A detailed account of our purpose and our commitment to the "path of Light" is provided for the public. The Illuminati hopes that all readers around the world will unite in a common cause to pursue the Light and travel down a road of success. Success is guaranteed to any person who follows the Laws and learns from the Lessons. On the path of the Light, The Illuminati
« Less

are the hidden coming into view for an upcoming time of illumination.

or is this just more BS feed for the gullible... i have not read the book nor will, simply because i try and stay away from in-groups

but a book and verified twitter feed does perk the ears up, just for the simple fact that if there was an illuminati would they let others use their name for profit.
edit on 18-11-2020 by OutTheBox because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
"Success is guaranteed to any person who follows the Laws and learns from the Lessons."

That's a cult.

Historically, cults aren't good for the followers.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

BS for the public.

They don't post. Don't list. Don't Wiki-anything.

They don't disclose. If you think so...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
"Success is guaranteed to any person who follows the Laws and learns from the Lessons."

That's a cult.

Historically, cults aren't good for the followers.

Also labeling successful people as illuminati.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Nobody truly behind the curtain...would ever open it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Biggest shaggy dog story in history. One of my favorite jokes out of that material comes from the Principia Discordia...

"Youwill also be required to resolve Zen-like riddles, such as: If Jesus wasJewish, then why did he have a Puerto Rican name?"

And I really like the Lobster Neuberg comment...

Great books. Wilson was a mad a## genius.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Michielli

yeah, i need to keep a note pad beside me when reading his stuff, he gives you so much to investigate, all the while unconsciously your processing is being altered to see things deifferently, the amount of times i read something and thought he just said that exact same thing a paragraph or a page ago, then i check and he has. its genius indeed.

interestingly the Lief Ericksen was the name of the submarine which means something im sure as PJ Carrol wrote about that recently on his website.
lief can be file or life, he does say that like J Joyce works you can garner many different meanings from a nonsense sentance
so when you think WTF is going on here, theres more than meets the eye.

cheers

top topics

join