It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#StoptheSteal vs Lockdowns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

The lockdowns are timed to match the certification of the vote perfectly - 3 weeks.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

The Democrats would be sending in troops to kill peaceful protestors (claiming they were rioting) if people protested the election or questioned the count.

That is the way of the ruling Democratic Party class. They can riot/loot/terrorize citizens if it is for their cause, and only for their cause to teach the peons a lesson.

But the rest of us? Biden's COVID czar wrote a paper about how the rest of the world should get the vaccine before all the people in the US are allowed to get it. This czar also is telling Biden to enact a strict and very harsh nationwide lockdown of 4-6 weeks.

Yea i read about the lockdown. But i actually agree to an extent about giving the vaccine to everyone else first. By that time we could mitigate risk if there's something wrong with it.

I won't be:
A. 1st in line to get the vaccine
B. In line at all to get it.

Like anything new... Operating system, car model, services, things go wrong and the bugs need to be worked out.

I don't think i want a rushed, manufactured "dead" virus, that has scared the world mind you, in my body.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

originally posted by: The2Billies
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

The Democrats would be sending in troops to kill peaceful protestors (claiming they were rioting) if people protested the election or questioned the count.

That is the way of the ruling Democratic Party class. They can riot/loot/terrorize citizens if it is for their cause, and only for their cause to teach the peons a lesson.

But the rest of us? Biden's COVID czar wrote a paper about how the rest of the world should get the vaccine before all the people in the US are allowed to get it. This czar also is telling Biden to enact a strict and very harsh nationwide lockdown of 4-6 weeks.

Yea i read about the lockdown. But i actually agree to an extent about giving the vaccine to everyone else first. By that time we could mitigate risk if there's something wrong with it.

I won't be:
A. 1st in line to get the vaccine
B. In line at all to get it.

Like anything new... Operating system, car model, services, things go wrong and the bugs need to be worked out.

I don't think i want a rushed, manufactured "dead" virus, that has scared the world mind you, in my body.

We have a friend who got the vaccine in a trial. He got the 2/3weeks apart.
First vaccine, super sore arm for a few days.
Second vaccine, for 5 hours felt like he had a bad case of the flu, then felt fine
It is nearly 2 months later and he is fine.

I don't worry after watching our friend go through the trial.

But I do think that Democrats who said they would not get any vaccine developed while Trump was in office should keep their promise and not get the vaccine. Saves more vaccines for the rest of us who do want to get it. They should also not get it once Biden is in office if they were Anti-Covid-Vac while Trump was President, that is hypocritical.

edit on 11/19/20 by The2Billies because: addition

<< 1   >>

join