It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Trump stop the cheaters?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Nice. A picture of a troll? Sure, if that is what you see then that is good. What I saw when I pulled that 700 pound stone from the riverbed was a beautiful rock. It took me days of diving to clear it from the bed and then another two days to drag it up to the bank. Then we needed a tractor to lift it up and carry it home and place it where it sits in our garden.

It was only months after we had it in place that a friend sent us that photo and we saw, through our Pareidolia eyes, a gnome or a quiet little alien. My wive saw a River Gnome and I saw an Alien sitting on his haunches. As I was interested in alien stuff when I joined ATS, I used that photo as my avatar.

That you see a troll is an interesting observation. We make up in things what we want to see, that's Pareidolia. Could it be that you saw a troll because my reply offered a supposition on the nature of the ''fraudulent ballots'' that runs contrary to the biased narrative you are currently engrossed in?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yes, because there was a plan put into place

Executive Order on Imposing Certain Sanctions in the Event of Foreign Interference in a United States Election
www.whitehouse.gov...

Election Took Place Under a Trump-declared “National Emergency”
redoubtnews.com...
If the above is proven, the election is over and Biden & Co are disqualified by default!

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen

Can Trump stop the cheaters?

I seriously doubt it. Frankly, I dont believe anyone can. In a very real sense, this election was more a revolution than anything else and it was a revolution against the entire election system and the system of elections lost badly. 2016 may well be remembered as the last "fair" election in the US. This election demonstrates that the "fix" is permanently in place.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Yes, because there was a plan put into place

The plan is not relevant unless foreign interference has been found? Has it? No? Like I said, not relevant.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Can Trump stop the cheaters? Not if those cheaters buy out all the judges.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
This election demonstrates that the "fix" is permanently in place.

Agreed. Now that the Dems have shown the GOPS how to cheat, the future election winners will be those that cheat the most.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Can Trump stop the cheaters?? Doubtful since the guy would be hard-pressed to punch his way out of a wet paper bag. But, if he and his minions could FIND cheaters --- I mean real ones, not the people 'who are dead' that aren't, not all the BS he's throwing at the wall in various courts --- probably not. He is one of the BIGGEST cheaters in the country (ask any of his sub-contractors or his wives) so he'd probably give them free memberships to Mara Lago. That is, until Deutsche Bank repossesses it. But there's still time. Keep sending your money to his 'legal defense fund' (has to be a minimum of $8000) or it goes elsewhere).

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Future elections wont even be contests.........the Dems have mastered election cheating and the software developers fully support them. Welcome to One Party Rule at the National Level.

In a sense, its been something of One Party Rule at the National Level all along. The DOJ is described as the Obama DOJ and same goes for the FBI.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Democratic election official arrested by the FBI today.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

More to come!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join