It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Trump stop the cheaters?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDidHappen
Ahem! Trump is the cheater..

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDidHappen
Can Trump stop the cheaters?

Of course he can, he has Rudy and the Kraken on the case.

Although only one is real and he happens to be a real jackass.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigsnowman
There are no cheaters, there was no cheating. Joe Biden won the election and is going to be the next president of the United States. You can live out your little fantasy all you want but the real world keeps moving on and, come January, the grown-ups will finally be back in charge.

If by "grown-ups" you actually mean "oppressive fear-mongering autocratic dog-face pony soldiers", you may be correct.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

There are no cheaters, there was no cheating. Joe Biden won the election and is going to be the next president of the United States. You can live out your little fantasy all you want but the real world keeps moving on and, come January, the grown-ups will finally be back in charge.

NO cheating? None at all?

are you sure?

I've posted pages of fraud on here with links to almost every news outlet and stated I can post more pages. They know there is cheating but do not care. If they do not care then we are at an impasse with people who do not want the United Stated to exist plain and simple. They want something entirely different. Happened before in this country a couple of times. It will have to be settled unfortunately.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

By golfing them to death?

Yea and he often trashed Obama for golfing too much. Trump is such a massive hypocrite. I can't believe a word of what he says about election fraud.

Fraud may be true but i can't believe trump the conman for a second. Not sure how anyone could.

Not like Biden is any better, but at least we know Biden is a sell out politician. There are trump cultists who see no flaws at all.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
I've posted pages of fraud on here with links to almost every news outlet and stated I can post more pages.

Why haven't you given these to Rudy so he can get Krak-a-lacken on them?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

are you sure?

I've posted pages of fraud on here with links to almost every news outlet and stated I can post more pages. They know there is cheating but do not care. If they do not care then we are at an impasse with people who do not want the United Stated to exist plain and simple. They want something entirely different. Happened before in this country a couple of times. It will have to be settled unfortunately.

Oh yeah, in the thread where you initially claimed the majority of fraud was being committed by blacks, then when pressed for a source of that info, you claimed you were tired of posting links, then posted a ton of links to already disproven stories and not a single one backed up your claim.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer

are you sure?

Oh yeah, in the thread where you initially claimed the majority of fraud was being committed by blacks, then when pressed for a source of that info, you claimed you were tired of posting links, then posted a ton of links to already disproven stories and not a single one backed up your claim.

I posted a couple pages. No point like I said. You deny fraud, you deny we have problems in black communities that never get better. If someone brings these things up you call them a racist. We are at an impasse. Only one way to settle it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
They could put a camera overlooking every person counting votes and have someone from each party monitor every single ballot to make sure no cheating occurs. This is a world of technology, those cameras are only five bucks, and the observer could click on any instant of the recording to show possible corruption without actually interrupting the people working. A review of the tape with instants would easily identify fraud each and every election. How much would that actually cost? Not really that much and it can be done virus or not.

So simple you would think someone on the Trump Administration would have arranged for it. Maybe a stable genius or two?

LMAO

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

are you sure?

I posted a couple pages. No point like I said. You deny fraud, you deny we have problems in black communities that never get better. If someone brings these things up you call them a racist. We are at an impasse. Only one way to settle it.

Oh look, another genius who thinks I’m a lefty. Go take your TDS pills, then find one single post where I denied any fraud or called anyone racist. Just one post.

While I’m certainly getting a kick out of all the evidence being claimed as fraud, I don’t for a split second believe our election was fraud free.

And you won’t find any of that fake outrage/racist bullsh*t coming from me. You made a claim and I asked for a source, nothing more. I’m not a lefty/progressive. Look at the bottom of this post, it clearly states IDGAF about your two parties.

And I’ve denied there are problems in black communities? Again, find one post that even slightly reflects that and I’ll PayPal you $50 on the spot.

You’re not any better than the leftist idiots who believe everyone not acting like dumbasses alongside them is racist or a fascist. I asked you to back up what you wrote and that makes me a lefty? GTFO.

The impasse is your assertion that those who don’t buy your bullsh*t must be on the opposite side of the aisle. But don’t worry, you’re not alone, there’s a whole bunch of progressives out there who act the same way.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

are you sure?

Oh look, another genius who thinks I’m a lefty. Go take your TDS pills, then find one single post where I denied any fraud or called anyone racist. Just one post.

While I’m certainly getting a kick out of all the evidence being claimed as fraud, I don’t for a split second believe our election was fraud free.

And you won’t find any of that fake outrage/racist bullsh*t coming from me. You made a claim and I asked for a source, nothing more. I’m not a lefty/progressive. Look at the bottom of this post, it clearly states IDGAF about your two parties.

And I’ve denied there are problems in black communities? Again, find one post that even slightly reflects that and I’ll PayPal you $50 on the spot.

You’re not any better than the leftist idiots who believe everyone not acting like dumbasses alongside them is racist or a fascist. I asked you to back up what you wrote and that makes me a lefty? GTFO.

The impasse is your assertion that those who don’t buy your bullsh*t must be on the opposite side of the aisle. But don’t worry, you’re not alone, there’s a whole bunch of progressives out there who act the same way.

I don't need to use profanity and call people names. I find it petty and useless but to each their own. There is massive fraud and we do have serious problems in black communities involving fraud to include excessive gun violence, drug use, murder and it gets worse and worse every year. This is the reality of the US.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

yeah really....if we can put body cams on Police, why can't we put them on vote counters. We can give every kid in school a tablet...which interestingly the one in my house was updated two days ago and now produces lots of network activity until you turn it off...maybe they installed alexa...hehe...but nobody thought to document the vote.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

No, Congress is hurling our government along with Progressive Governors and Mayors.

13 million more people voted for him in 2020. The problem is that again those in the know did not think that would occur so they went too far with the votes. A few thousand here...A few thousand there.

Sorry. There is no way in the f'n universe Joe Biden pulled as many votes as he did. NFW...

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The lockdowns are intended to demoralize real Americans. Everything real Americans who love this country cherish and love is attacked, attacked, attacked. Free speech, guns, religion, patriotism, US flag, police service, military service. All of it. Thugs in the street though are worshipped. Shooting police applauded. Everyone who disagrees is a racist. Even if they are black they are now white racist.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

And by supporting this, you hurt yourself more than anybody else.

As long as they think Democrats will suffer too, they don’t care. A country blown to pieces is better than one where Democrats are in charge.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Flashback 2019

Worth the watch - Specifically - 11:00 mark on voter Fraud Existing

And there is this ... from 2004

edit on 11182020 by MetalThunder because: 7 7 7

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

are you sure?

I don't need to use profanity and call people names. I find it petty and useless but to each their own. There is massive fraud and we do have serious problems in black communities involving fraud to include excessive gun violence, drug use, murder and it gets worse and worse every year. This is the reality of the US.

Good for you, I like to curse and I call it as I see it. Don’t feel bad, I called you a genius.

Again, I never denied anything you’re saying. I don’t know what excessive gun violence, drug use or murder getting worse every year has to do with voter fraud, but you still have yet to back up your claim that the majority of election fraud has been committed by blacks.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
First off, I voted for Trump.
Second, I hate the #ing left, even though I have a lot of beliefs that align that way.

But unless we can PROVE that there was cheating then it means nothing. All the right wants to do is talk about a big game and talk about all this and that but #ing walk the walk.

IMO, regardless if Trump technically wins, he already won for the American people. Politics as we know it has changed because of him.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

That, but also and mainly they need to go after the voting software. Find the algorithms that switched votes from Trump to Biden. Find all of the nefarious # with the voting software, expose it for all to see.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
The last 4 years = ignor facts keep pushing narrative.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join