It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Fires top US Cyber Security Official

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

I don't think louse means what you think it means.

Anyways, people are hired and fired all the time for not doing their job. It's how a good leader keeps his business from being dragged down by slow leaks in the employment chain.

We're used to seeing people stay on for years at a time, hardly doing their job and being bad at doing it. Trump doesn't keep those types of people around very long. And everyone is vetted, they just end up not being what they were supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The only reason it's not official is because Trumps chucking his toys out of the pram at the bequest of mad Rudy Giuliani.

The numbers won't change much if at all.

You know that, i know that, and so does Donald and the rest of the world.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I know its the wrong word just not sure how the right one is spelled and spell check gave that to me LUS .
Good thing i don't run a company ( o But I have ran my own small company's and did well enough to not need other jobs along with hiring people form time to time .
UNLIKE TRUMP I know there are things LIKE spelling i cant do well so I hire someone whos rep SHOWS they can .

Paper work akkkkkk typing lord i suck now numbers i can do . Renovation's i could do and NEVER once had to go back and fix something .

Funny thing happened last year I ran into a guy i sold a clothing washer I fix I did not even Remember him he says O you sold me that washer Remember like ten years back its still working lol .
man When I fix something it stays FIXED lol .

For the record I have broken things truing to fix them then refixed them . BUT that was my own stuff and ill take more risk when working on my own stuff .

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I guess if i am totally honest I broke thing trying to fix them for people BUT knew and corrected it and the customer never had a problem .
I was very picked done right or its ON ME .

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No. there's not.

None of it is true.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:29 AM
link   
people get fired True But when ITS DARN NEAR every person that points to POOR management !
O people quite as well Most Of the Time because of POOR MANAGMENT .
edit on 18-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)
I ahve worked for POOR managers ones who refuse to listen to the VERY people they hire to do the job LIKE TRUMP .

Now me I told them MY way or its on them when its not fixed right they decided maybe letting me do the job was the best solution .
edit on 18-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

No, it points to poor employees. This is not McDonalds and he cannot run the fryer. It is also a non political stance. Look back at any other administration and the posts are payback.

Not here. Some of the most 'qualified' according to the media were let go because they could not do the job or they were not on board.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:33 AM
link   
how many time's has Trump tried playing doctor . O I am so good i should have become one he said .
How many of HIS OWN advisers even ADVISE him and Only paret what he says EVEN NOW .
NO ONE can DO it all EVERY one needs help .

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Again. Stop listening to the media. 99% of the things they say are incorrect and the other 1% the truth it buried deep in the article with a sensationalist headline.

The sad part is that so many people have no idea what Trump did for the US. All they know is pussy hats, Russia and racism. All BS.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Media ? Whos listens to them ? Al I did was watch Trump as he stood saying STUPID thing like the bleach statment ( which was just a DUMB example ILL say But dumb is dumb .
you want to blame the media for the dumb and ESCLATING things that come from trumps own Mouth .
Like looting starts shooting starts I am sure you think that is great .
BUT I expect LIKE IN Tucson AZ police can stop looting and riots without Killing people .

NEVER MIND the FACT theft IS NOT punshible by DEATH .
You steal My car all i want IS MY CAR back in the same shape it was in when you stole it and maybe a litte extra for teh lose of time you caused .

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
heck you guys love Trump go watch the videos YOU posted your self that's is were I got a LOT of what i heard DIRECT FROM YOU and TRUMP .

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
If he said electronic voting machines are secure then he deserves to be fired.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

The guy who put in him charge should also lose their job. You know, the buck stops here and all.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

If a manager or a leader is unable to turn a 'bad' employee into a 'good' employee I think that's the managers fault. There are occasions where someone just doesn't want to do well, sure. Most of my employees want to do well and just need the right leadership to do so.

Trump's claim to fame is his ability to fire people. I think that's just poor leadership skills. If your only recourse is to fire than to retrain to retain then you're doing something wrong. Employees are a resource, they're not something you should just cycle through until you get the right one. More often than not, that 'right one' is probably going to get burnt out or create such a toxic work environment it'll bring your operation down.

So no. I disagree with this idea that it's entirely the employees fault. Trump has lost or fired 584 people in four years, a number of them he personally hired. That's an astounding number to go through in such a short period of time.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Stop listening to the media. 99% of the things they say are incorrect

Beats Trump's 100% lies.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The guy who put in him charge should also lose their job. You know, the buck stops here and all.

Well....that guy has to rely on the discretion of folks like his former Secretary Nielsen who likely is the one that pushed for Krebs to be in the position......it isnt like Trump can personally interview everyone under him.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Talking about having nothing.

What's Trump got bar the ramblings of mad Rudy?

Same dude that got stung by Borat ffs.

And all the cases are being dropped or flung out of court like a hot potato.

Never fear conspiracy boys on da job all the same.

It will be Qanaom mince next and then some.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Sounds like a lose/lose proposition to me. If he does his job and secures the voting machines, he gets fired for contradicting Trump, and undermining his prefab "fraud" agenda. If he says that the voting machines were not secure, he gets fired for not doing his job.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Well....that guy has to rely on the discretion of folks like his former Secretary Nielsen who likely is the one that pushed for Krebs to be in the position......it isnt like Trump can personally interview everyone under him.

Is Trump ever responsible for any of the people he's had to fire?

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

I've had several friends resign from cyber security because the fed has no desire to spend the time and money to secure things.

His choice should have been secure it and be able to honestly say you did everything right.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join