It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Fires top US Cyber Security Official

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Link

The recent statement by Chris Krebs on the security of the 2020 Election was highly inaccurate, in that there were massive improprieties and fraud - including dead people voting, Poll Watchers not allowed into polling locations, “glitches” in the voting machines which changed votes from Trump to Biden, late voting, and many more. Therefore, effective immediately, Chris Krebs has been terminated as Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.

Heads are starting to roll. Is this the final drain of the swamp for Trump?

“Poll Watchers not allowed into polling locations, 'glitches' in the voting machines which changed … votes from Trump to Biden, late voting, and many more,” the president wrote. “Therefore, effective immediately, Chris Krebs has been terminated as Director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency.”

Krebs, a Trump appointee, has served as director of the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) at the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) since CISA’s establishment in 2018. Krebs previously helmed CISA’s predecessor agency, the National Protection and Programs Directorate.

I have also read about the lying to him in military briefings regarding Syria as well as the firings at the Pentagon including Esper as SecDef. If I was Haspel or Wray I would be concerned.
edit on Novpm30pmf0000002020-11-17T18:35:33-06:000633 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Boom! President Trump gets rid of another traitor.

And verifies that there was indeed widespread potential fraud, and voting irregularities.

mobile.twitter.com...

Rather than to try to pull the illegal crap that Obama Biden did by using fabrication and entrapment, you let a real criminal or traitor commit the crime, then drop the hammer on him or her.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   
BUT BUT BUT BUT IF BUT

and stuff

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   

When did he start? must be stealthy cause no one has noticed

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Saying it was a secure election was as
believable as saying Biden doesn't have
hair plugs in his forehead and Biden is
ahead by 17 points.

I wonder if the insane left will
commit suicide when their precious
Biden is overturned. It will
be sad to see the pundits cry.

reply to: carewemust

edit on 17-11-2020 by ThatDidHappen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

When did he start? must be stealthy cause no one has noticed

Beat me to it.

He’s only got a little time left, thankfully, it doesn’t seem like he’s got to worry about the drain getting clogged because he hasn’t put jack sh*t down it.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Lots of Democrats wishing him well on Twitter !!!

Gee willikers 🤣

He worked for Microsoft before too 🤣

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

I can pull a dozen names off the top of my head who I would trust more in that role than Chris Krebs. His background is sparse in knowledge and practical application of any of the items his agency would be drawn into. I wouldn't trust him to be CISO of a medium sized business, much less of the US.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:27 PM
link   

He was a Trump appointee, but who nominated or recommended him for the position? Could be a flag for who may be next.

ETA: it was likely Secretary Nielsen.....she resigned and guess where she landed.....

wiki

The National Infrastructure Advisory Council (NIAC) is a United States government advisory council, which advises the President of the United States on the security of information systems in banking, finance, transportation, energy, manufacturing, and emergency government services.[1] The George W. Bush Administration's executive order 13231 of October 16, 2001 created the NIAC,[1] and its functioning was last extended until September 30, 2021 by executive order 13889 of the Donald Trump Administration.[2]
In August 2017, 8 of the 28 members resigned. They believed that President Donald Trump had given "insufficient attention to the growing threats to the cybersecurity of the critical systems upon which all Americans depend".[3]

This was from his testimony before Senate at his nomination....

Mr. Krebs. Chairman Johnson, Ranking Member McCaskill, and Members of the Committee, thank you for the opportunity to appear before you today as the President's nominee for Under Secretary of Homeland Security for the National Protection and Programs Directorate. I am honored to have been nominated for this position by President Trump, and I am grateful to have Secretary Nielsen's support.

edit on 11/17/20 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Listened to this on way home on AM radio and CBS news is running cover for this guy that was fired. The outright lies coming from all of the major news is mind boggling. I hope the EO recently made can freeze their bank accounts for subversion and election interference, plus offering aid through the use of propaganda against the election system and covering up fraud is a violation and subject to that EO.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   

I mean, what did Krebs expect? To make a statement that this was "the most secure election" ever is a blatant lie.

How Wray and Haspel still have jobs is beyond me.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Which swamps did he drain because I all have seen for four years is this "You arent really qualified for this position but as long as you say what I want you to I wont fire you"

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sounds like Trump is acting like a Democrat. Why don't the Democrats get along with him since he acts like one.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Poor Donald Trump.

Seems to think he can fire his way out of any problem.

Cant fire January now Donald can you?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
It was indeed a secure election. Not transparent or honest, but secure. We'll see if anything pans out in court.

I do not think it is possible to drain the swamp. It's like the zombies in World War Z. There is no end to them.

Nothing short of a re-run of the 10th plague of the Exodus can fumigate the place. Although it would make a great movie.

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Poor Donald Trump.

Seems to think he can fire his way out of any problem.

Cant fire January now Donald can you?

I kinda like it that the left on ATS are so positive about Joe getting in.

Like they were positive about Hillary winning.

Like they were positive that the Mueller investigation would get rid of Trump.

Like they were positive that the impeachment would get rid of Trump.

Like they were positive that Russia threw the election for Trump.

Like they think now that Biden got more votes than Obama.

Like they don't know that cheating happened this time.

It is fun to watch!

At the end of the day, you have no idea yet who is getting inaugurated 20 Jan.

I don't know either.

But at least I'm smart enough to not put all my eggs in one basket.

Like y'all do time and time and time again...

And then act all surprised when the news reports that you were wrong once again.

ETA, I'm assuming that you are the rabbit in your avatar.

Although the actual joke is "Does poop stick on your fur?"

The left really can't meme, can they?

Strangely fitting, however.

edit on 17-11-2020 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Making space for the second term

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Trump is getting rid of everyone who isn't a sycophant.

Trump stated:

“there were massive improprieties and fraud - including dead people voting.”

Not true.

“Poll Watchers not allowed into polling locations,

Also not true.

'glitches' in the voting machines which changed votes from Trump to Biden,

Again, not true.

late voting

Completely untrue.

Trump continues to lie. He provides zero evidence for his claims. The only people who believe his psycho-babble are his supporters. Not even the people who work for him and who he hand-picked are willing to lie to the American people.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: links234

Trump is getting rid of everyone who isn't a sycophant.

Trump stated:

“there were massive improprieties and fraud - including dead people voting.”

Not true.

“Poll Watchers not allowed into polling locations,

Also not true.

'glitches' in the voting machines which changed votes from Trump to Biden,

Again, not true.

late voting

Completely untrue.

Trump continues to lie. He provides zero evidence for his claims. The only people who believe his psycho-babble are his supporters. Not even the people who work for him and who he hand-picked are willing to lie to the American people.

Uh huh. According to who? The fake news lying press and their oligarch owners? Weird how i can find evidence for all 4 “lies” on this very website. I can follow links to verify the information.

Some people cannot be deprogrammed from the corporate lie machine.

If Trump’s situation was hopeless, the propaganda would be unncessary. Yet it is more than abundant.
edit on 17112020 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I kinda like that Biden won.

So there is that. x

What's fun to watch is Trump going down the drain, rambling and scrambling as he goes.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join