It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social Engineering - Lies and Liars - What are your thoughts and experiences?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
So I've had my own experiences with social engineering types throughout my entire life. Once I gained a bit of literacy on the subject it became easier by the day to recognize it. Now I have no friends by choice...hehe. Not a joke, I ghosted the lot of them because;

1. Every time someone tries a social engineering play on me, i.e. pretend to be into something or float an idea to see what my stance is on it, or tell me a story that is meant to put something in my ear they want me to chew on so that I will think on it and modify my behavior to their liking, etc. ad nauseum, it ruins that person for me because A, you weren't good enough to hide it, and B, now I can't trust you because you aren't shootin' straight. (There's probably a C through ZZ but you get the idea.)

2. Rather than waste time trying to dance with these fools, I can redistribute said time to my family and my own interests for which I need no help, no support, nor do I need or want any cheerleaders.

3. I have decided that I will never again use the world as a barometer for my own self-worth. I will instead look at my own beliefs and actions and use them as a measure of my own internal veracity. This includes never using social engineering offensively, well...because i find it offensive. Now if you use it on me then it's Katy bar the door and i will hand you your own a## on a silver platter, that's my rule. Should have just let me be. I do give subtle warnings ahead of time but they are almost never sussed out by these geniuses. It's almost like using social engineering grows the ego exponentially until all they can see is how everyone needs to think like them for the the world to be right...by any means.

I have been watching Donald J. Trump use it defensively from day one, and it has been a pleasure to watch him operate. The trolling is so magnificent i can hardly contain my glee when I see it. In my not so humble opinion, he is a master at it. Ever see the clip where Sascha Cohen tries to get him and a few moments into it Trump just says Okay, I know what your doing. Good luck with your deal, See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya...

When you try to explain this to someone who is not familiar with the concept, in general they look like a deer in the headlights and head off in the direction of the nearest Sodium Light. Okay so I get that, goes back to creating triggers, they can't wrap their mind around the idea that they have already been engineered. I guess no one likes being duped right? Do unto others before they do unto you?

My opinion is that people who operate like this as a rule are COWARDS. I understand that they are trying not to activate my little lizard brain so they can sneak past my mental sentinels and plant seeds or check the fruit on my trees, or whatever the objective may be. To illustrate how I uphold my beliefs about this kind of behavior; If i don't like something about you, how you're acting, how you're treating me, etc. I just tell them. You know, straight shooting? Remember that? Politely but with conviction.

Unfortunately, for me, I have ruined the whole ruse and now social politeness, woke-ness, political correctness, whatever you want to call it, just looks very disingenuous without looking through all the filters. Liars from start to finish, this seems to be the rule now. I get it, I just don't participate. Nor do I pray for a herd of unicorns farting glitter speckled rainbows through the sky.

Now when you try to dox a social engineer the immediate result is to stonewall and ignore, no matter the evidence. I see this reaction across the board. We're watching it right now. Always interesting to see what someone who thinks they're duping general opinion calls out in their opponents or rather what kind of signs they try to hang on others. Take the recent wave of Nazi signs the left is trying to hang around Trumpists necks.

I am absolutely positive that ilhan omar has no conception of what an actual Ku Klux Klan rally looks like, nor how short her time at said rally would be. That said we see that the people saying these things are mostly chickensnips...as they backpedal. They really ought to make sure they have a good reverse gear installed for when 100,000,000 patriotic Americans say loudly and proudly,

"PUT ME ON YOUR LIST, I WANT TO STAND AND BE COUNTED."

Lies, and the Lying Liars that Tell Them.... (poor Franken wants a do-over)

"...in the big lie there is always a certain force of credibility; because the broad masses of a nation are always more easily corrupted in the deeper strata of their emotional nature than consciously or voluntarily; and thus in the primitive simplicity of their minds they more readily fall victims to the big lie than the small lie, since they themselves often tell small lies in little matters but would be ashamed to resort to large-scale falsehoods.

It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation. For the grossly impudent lie always leaves traces behind it, even after it has been nailed down, a fact which is known to all expert liars in this world and to all who conspire together in the art of lying.
— Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf, vol. I, ch. X

Also noted in one of our (USA) psychological profiles of Hitler;

"His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

Okay, so looks like everyone and their dog uses this stuff huh? Goes back to my justification/rationalization that using these ideas offensively is evil and using them defensively seems to be the only way to get said bad guys...If you find yourself in a pit of vipers, you must become as a viper.

To tie this to the current:

The people ignoring and mocking the election challenge as if it were some sad little pathetic joke happening over in the corner says a great deal about their fear level and their willingness to ignore their own. The magnitude of this behavior, the shameless dismissive attitude, the mockery, for me all point to lies. At least when Donald Trump gives someone a nickname, it sticks, it makes sense, it's a good one. It's meant to tell the truth about them. Sleepy Joe, Crooked Hillary, etc. vs what? All Anderson Cooper can come up with in all his ultra-white woke glory is to fat shame the President. Bravo! Nailed it! The profound depth of your self satisfied snarky little piece of wit you crafted gave you away. Poor Anderson, he's afraid of being fat.

The idiots that will post in this thread about how I am going to have to accept Joe Biden as my next president and I should just give up and stop whining and get in line with them...will never be anything more than that. Nanny Nanny Boo Boo. Newsflash: The election results are the least of your worries.

All liars are going to be doxxed. What they do afterwards will show you how little character they have, they are all cowards. What Say Ye?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Michielli
Honestly the world is made of lies, reality is built up on a big pile of bull #... And people eat it up.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
It's good to pray for wisdom every now and then.
It's bound to come to you sooner or later that's for sure.
As you get older in life the wisdom that you pray for does seem to come a lot sooner than in our youth.
one thing in life that we need to stay on the path of and that's using our wits and our insight in everyday life that we acquire by watching and observing smart people and people that are fools.
The biggest time that I've ever been fooled actually several times but I'll just stick with one event and that was during the Vietnam war where we were convinced that these little 4-ft 3-in North Vietnamese were going to make bamboo canoes and make their way to America and spread their communism ways of life here so we had to send our young men and a few women at the time overseas to combat the Communist regime that was going to spread its illnesses in America.
That was one trap that I fell for and I'm very sad because of my foolishness I actually believed it at that time.

Oh and do I put any faith in politicians these days well the answer is a big no.
No loyal politician would allowed what had happened to the American cities recently and I firmly believe that and I was y'all know I'm not really stateside anymore.
It was very disgusting and very disturbing to watch what was happening in the American cities of downtown it was a crazy event so obviously the politicians in charge well their lunatics no other way of looking at it a lunatic does and thinks that of a lunatic and that's a fact.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Great post.

I am all too familiar with this behavior.

I’ve learned, over the years, not to “ride the roller coaster”.

It’s very important you stay on your own “straight road” when dealing with these types.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: OutTheBox

I like your ouroboros tesseract. Reminds me of '___' induced impossible machines.

I feel you on the everything is #. I have found that for me, simplifying things and focusing on meditating more has the wonderful side effect of revealing the few things that are True in my experience of this reality. Thanks for taking the time to read my ramble. cheers.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Had a long time friend who was a Marine Recon special forces sniper during Nam. I gleaned a world of wisdom from him. He was also a Kung Fu Sifu.

I guess if I really boiled my post down to something existential it would be the mind boggling question I have about Humanity; Why can't we evolve past this? Why are we stuck here?

Then it gets complicated for me because my ego/personality sees one view and my essence/spirit sees a different view. I'm not confused, just trying to maintain sanity whilst I whip my ego into the corner and take the reigns away from him.

Wanna go for a ride? I'm drivin...out of the simulation.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

On a side note I couldn't agree more, Music is MagicK! Do you play? What kind of music? I'm interested...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The deception is that if Biden gets the nuclear launch codes, he will start Armegeddon, and he and followed By Donald Trump, if Joe, along with Trump and his family, Hillary, Obama, Bush, Carter, Hunter, don’t go to the Vatican, and in St. Peter’s Square confess everything with Trump and all them and the Pope confirming the Truth, to the world, live and direct, there to make sure he doesn’t lie, everything in Front of God whom with free will and knowledge of the Truth, whom he has offered Biden to a maximum extent forgiveness and salvation, will be the last to enter the kingdom of heaven, followed by Trump if he fails to do what God wants and arrest Biden if he doesn’t repent and Tell the truth, or Biden comes out if his bunker and turns himself in and tells the truth so God, Trump, heaven can pardon him and no one is standing in front of Satan defending and protecting him lie a human shield, when St. Michael delivers the greatest, and biggest ass kicking Satan and his evil angels will ever experience in front of us, Heaven, all of creation and earth so hard, he will never bother us or God or anybody else again, and Joe Biden is standing in the way, with his refusal to repent amd come out of hiding, while plans to blow up the world with Satan and use that knowledge God gave us and him to end death and fix all the damage in our genes to end suffering and death, Satan put in us and him, and he’s in the way of everlasting life, for all of us on earth so we can see all our families and friends, waiting for Joe to come forth, renounce Satan in a public, with the Pope and all, be forgiven, confess to all of creation publicly, and finally receive communion with Christ, the Brother who died to save him, all that he loves from this poison, and come to him, so St,Michael can kick Satan’s ass once and for all and we get to watch. And maybe join if you are blessed and God says go have fun kicking Satan’s ass amd his evil angels in the spiritual world, in hell, where he is. So he stops his bull# once and for all.with them all in St. Peter’s square with all the same energy and actions and words they used to deceive and bring to the brink of complete destruction of all life on earth, except theirs, while they hide in a bunker, using the knowledge and technology Lucifer stole from God and us and man to remove the poison he put in all humanity when he licked an apple that he tricked Eve into eating in the Garden that her Father, God told them not to eat, because Satan licked them and put a virus that poisoned us and ruined and damaged and perverted our natural perfect DNA, because God told him to serve us and protect us and keep us safe and healthy, with all hate and rage he vowed to destroy Gods creation us, and Biden is choosing or Chose, Satan instead of all of us and doing what God

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Michielli

In the late 90's I wrote fiction for a webzine that was run by some guys from NYC, Seattle, and Boston. I think all of them were 10 years my junior.

After about 2 years on their BB, it started to become known that I was racist, sexist, homophobic, and xenophobic as well as a bigot and all of those terms were interchangeable to them. After about 3 months of defending my positions with facts I finally told them to eat it and if I was whatever they said I was then I took it as a badge of courage. Sadly, most people don't understand yet that the point of that behavior is to make you get in line and shut up. One day hopefully a majority of Americans will see it for what it is. In the meantime, PM me for my address, come and kill me. Or taunt me, whatever you'd like - I won't bow down, even if you do what you think is the worse.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

I definitely agree with you on that. I found myself in conflict about it because in my case it turned into gang stalking and street theater. I really had to look at the birds of a feather factor and try to figure out how I managed to find myself in the midst of a bunch of sociopathic narcissists.

I came to the understanding that as they were all very old friends, as in grew up together, that in the end I was only there out of tradition. Habits are strong addictions. I found that because of the path I chose I had grown and attained some measure of self realization they lacked while they focused on their game. The trade off being they all got wealthy materially...hehe...I did not. My great treasure is that both of my children love to hang out with me and I have all the time in the world to meditate and develop my art and music, etc.

Don't take me the wrong way...not trying to put on a self realized badge....my version is more like Will Rodgers' quote

"Never miss a good chance to shut up"

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Yeah I did a bit of that strategy myself. I gave each person who was creeping on me exactly what they were looking for in a way that pointed to the biggest lie they tell about themselves. You know the how "people usually criticize in others what they hate most about themselves" trope. Then you watch them virtue signal and project all their guilt on you. I just marked them off one name at a time with a sharpie.

done. cheers.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Michielli
a reply to: Annee

I definitely agree with you on that. I found myself in conflict about it because in my case it turned into gang stalking and street theater. I really had to look at the birds of a feather factor and try to figure out how I managed to find myself in the midst of a bunch of sociopathic narcissists.

I came to the understanding that as they were all very old friends, as in grew up together, that in the end I was only there out of tradition. Habits are strong addictions. I found that because of the path I chose I had grown and attained some measure of self realization they lacked while they focused on their game. The trade off being they all got wealthy materially...hehe...I did not. My great treasure is that both of my children love to hang out with me and I have all the time in the world to meditate and develop my art and music, etc.

Don't take me the wrong way...not trying to put on a self realized badge....my version is more like Will Rodgers' quote

"Never miss a good chance to shut up"

Walking your own path is not always easy.

But, man — once you get the hang of it — you can spot the manipulators almost before they open their mouth.

Sadly, it was my mother that was the emotional manipulator.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: randomname

Wants, removing all corruption and death Satan put in with the knowledge and tech God our father gave us, to remove the poison, and restore all our DNA into its perfect state,ending all death and suffering of every kind and all perversions or our natural,human sexuality and finally be able to join God, our Father and Christ in heaven to enjoy like it was in the garden of eden, and it’s been almost 2000 years of bull# from Satan all those who fell to his poison and didn’t go or listen to God, like Biden is now, and Donald is waiting just like God for Biden to get of his bunker and away from Satan so God and Christ can kick his ass and save us once and for all like he promised and is here right, now, being insulted, that it’s even taken this long, to get out if the way and tell the truth to the world and apologize to God and help like a good son, fix all the mistakes and damage he has done conspiring with satan, and he has 21/4 months to do so, or Trump will arrest him, he has no other choice, go to confession infront of the world, or Trump will arrest him, if Donald doesn’t, he will have broken his oath in front of God, Biden will arrest him, to have Satan torment him and his family,if they can, and instead of telling the truth like God wants, and release this tech and medicine, to save us all, he will be the second last person to leave hell into paradise, Biden being the last, that’s the lastest update, if you see this happening and Christmas Day will the greatest gift and day to tell the world this good news, then you will see Christ, St.Michael, Raphael, and Gabriel coming in triumph, to take his thrown as our King of Kings, Brother, and Messiah and all will believe.

That is what God wants, if not, it will get worse and worse and God will leave if Biden and Satan swear an oath on the blood and word of his Son and get control of the launch codes and Trump didn’t save his friend from the fate that awaits him, so Joe, Hillary, Obama, Donald need to get the Pope and start doing the right thing in publicly like in public they spread hate and rage to another human being and his family, Donald Trump who is trying the best he can to do what God wants with so much hate and rage coming from Satan Biden and those that are tricked or follow Satan’s bull# and lies.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think it's time to shake off the ticks personally...from the micro to the macro. No really, I think it's about time.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
People don't realize they are parroting lies, lying has become such a major part of the American way that people believe that repeating BS is not lying. It is lying A definition follows.

" The dictionary definition of lying is “to make a false statement with the intention to deceive” (OED 1989) but there are numerous problems with this definition. ... (L1) To lie =df to make a believed-false statement to another person with the intention that the other person believe that statement to be true. "

Notice there is no referencing to parroting a falsity...If you do not research if it is true and just parrot it, technically you are not lying. Newspapers do it all the time.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Have been ripped off, lied, cheated and scammed plenty of times. Getting a lot better in picking it these days and just walk away. Greed is a common weakness that is exploited.

As for the big lies, it is tough coming to terms with. i fell for 9/11 when it went down, took many years to wake up. The first time I heard about an inside job i just thought they where idiots. When I started to look for myself it quickly became clear that something was not right, but was not sure what. Finding the hard evidence of watching WCT7 fall and it was a tough one to swallow.

Had a life time believing in government and the media, did not want to lose that faith yet the facts speak for themselves. People can lie, buildings cannot. Any system is only as good as the people running it. After years of debate on the topic it is strange to see just how invested some people are in keeping the official story alive. Anything that challenges their view just gets ignored as they have no shame in just how weak and ridiculous some of their justifications are. They don't want to know the truth and are much more comfortable living in their own illusions.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The very worst form of social engineering is not when somebody tries to control your mind. It's when you internalize it and start to police your own mind automatically.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
The first and simplest stage in the discipline, which can be taught even to young children, is called, in Newspeak, CRIMESTOP. CRIMESTOP means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. CRIMESTOP, in short, means protective stupidity... orthodoxy in the full sense demands a control over one's own mental processes as complete as that of a contortionist over his body.

-Orwell 1984

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

Couldn't agree with you more. Even knowing this was coming, and watching vigilantly for it to reveal itself, now that it's here I have to say I still can't believe i'm watching it unfold. Thanks for the reply. The accelerated rate at which this is matching up with Orwell is astonishing.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Bun Dem

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join