It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Neffenger retired vice admiral NS official on Biden's team also COTB Smartmatic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
So thousands of people watching the vote counts on TV switch votes from Trump to Biden then it was a nothing burger....

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Smartmatic released a statement clarifying that it is not associated with Dominion Voting Systems, and that in fact "the two companies are competitors in the marketplace."

It is called plausible deniability.

Their formal, official software is not in Dominions systems.

However, it all derives from the same place. As Sydney put it, the DNA of SmartMatics original software is in all of the software running on all of the major voting machine platforms, and more importantly, they all upload trallies to a central server (to their own database partition) run by SCYTL.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   
And let's not forget Eric Coomer
Director Product Strategy & Security, Dominion Voting Systems. The one who said there no #ing way trump will win and regulary spoke with antifa.
Nothing to see here also, no conflict, move along.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: 772STi
And let's not forget Eric Coomer
Director Product Strategy & Security, Dominion Voting Systems. The one who said there no #ing way trump will win and regulary spoke with antifa.
Nothing to see here also, no conflict, move along.

They need to look into this guy, he’s the one who wrote the Antifa manifesto. He was quoted in a anitifa chat as saying he has made sure Trump won’t win. (Wonder how)

@ work atm sorry no links

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Neffenger sounds like a racial slur.

Joe Biden confirmed white supremacist. Someone tell BLM.

The “Super Predators” are now voting the bigot in.

They will soon cancel him.

Then the fleecing of America begins.

Kamala is the real monster...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Well that's just silly as I am pretty sure smartmatic, dominion, and scytl are all related through other parties that have stakes in those companies. Also wasn't scytl contracted by dominion or smartmatic? They all also use the same software which was acquired from diebold back in the day after it became premier and then folded up. Names change but status quo stays the same.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

In a world that contains millions of computer scientists, no 59 doesn't carry weight. I'm sure I could find or pay 59 of them to say whatever I want if they are either inclined that way or I compensate enough.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
I guess the opinion of 59 computer scientists and security experts counts for nothing to "voter fraud" theorists.

59? Why not 60? 60 would be more believed than 59.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There were no glitches. Software does not decide to execute against it's coding randomly. If votes were switched between candidates, it's because the software was written to allow that to happen by some means.

Secure is a term getting thrown around a lot in this discussion. It's not relevant. Prisons are secure but that does not mean nothing illegal is going on in them.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
There were no glitches. Software does not decide to execute against it's coding randomly. If votes were switched between candidates, it's because the software was written to allow that to happen by some means.

Secure is a term getting thrown around a lot in this discussion. It's not relevant. Prisons are secure but that does not mean nothing illegal is going on in them.

Exactly. GIGO.

Not to mention these companies are such competitors that they coordinated and synchronized their little too perfect press releases....

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

In addition:

IN 2018 THE DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY AND SMARTMATIC BECAME PARTNERS.

DOMINION IS ALSO ON THE COUNCIL.

NO WONDER KREBS GOT FIRED TODAY.

HE IS SUPPOSED TO BE PROTECTING US FROM COMPANIES LIKE DOMINION AND SMARTMATIC.

INSTEAD HE PUT THEM ON HIS TEAM!
Source with Images of Proof Documents: twitter.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join