It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Since Reaching Won’t Work

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist
a reply to: Hamlin

I am still of the belief that you will look foolish when this is all over.
I’m tired of being attacked like you just did, and having to fight back to prove my intellect, over and over.
I was here thru Bush, I was here thru Obama, and I’ll be here thru Trumps second term. I didn’t make ATS all about Trump, y’all did.
You can be mad at a username all you want. I’ll be your Huckleberry.
But you’re still wrong.
And yes Karma is a B. And you are going to look foolish very soon.

Denials a tough pill to swallow, especially when you've been strung along by a qult for 4 years.

Strange how this thread only got penned once the threat of becoming the loser kicked in. ATS has been a cesspool of pro-Trump propaganda where every post that doesn't consent to Q or Trump gets bombarded with trolls(russian xue) or the brainwashed(cwm). And not a peep from you about unity.

Yet now... now, you decide its time to unite. Because you lost. Because the reality is sinking in and you can't take it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The next 8 years?

Really?

Considering we hold another presidential in 4, I'd hold my assumptions there. Carter had more brain cells to rub together than Biden does, and he only lasted 4.

Never said 8 years of Biden, I mean its looking like the next 12/16/20 years for Dems, Trump wont run again and Americans are too aware now of the risk of another terrible choice of President. It's no longer an inconvenience if they don't show up to vote, Trump has awoken the country to vote and they resoundingly rejected him. It will take years for that to go away.

Who can the Republicans run now? Maybe they will find a decent candidate in 4 years but I can't see it right now. So for the foreseeable future you can enjoy behaving like the "losers" you've mocked for the last 4 years.

You had the chance to win with dignity and you chose divide instead and its lead to this. And some of us are really going to enjoy it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You’re only proving me right. I fully expect a Trump second term and Brennan to be shot by firing squad.
And I’m still able to not be mad at you. 👍

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The disillusioned rarely have the cognitive capacity to apprehend conflicting emotions.

I fear a lot of those who've been waiting for the "storm" are too far gone at this point, you are a couple days away from posting "BOOM" and "TRUMP IS VERY HAPPY" after each sentence, these are crutches used to prop up your own belief system from failing.

I think the term you might be familiar with is "suicide watch", its time for you to reconnect with your family and support systems you've neglected.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

That’s my whole point, Mr. Angry guy.
I have a good life and a happy family.
I actually went into early retirement to watch the world burn. I can afford to do that.
You want people to suffer.
You want me to burn.

I’m the one laughing at all of you😂

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

If you say so buddy, you seem pretty upset judging by your recent urge to pen these threads.

If Trump loses in November I will finish the rest of my life believing I am nothing more than a slave.

Happy retirment!

Thanks for the reply and it is welcomed. I do have anger, and dare I say.... hate.

Mr Angry!

do not wish to be a corporate slave. I am willing to kill and die to prevent this. Where do you suggest I start first before it comes to all of that, sir?

"Happy", "retired", "family man" somehow fears becoming a "corporate" slave and is itching to kill those who don't agree with him.

I pity your family if they actually exist. Mr "retired" corporate slave.

Nurse man on his early retirement

I can afford to take A couple of months off

You talk about your willingness to kill to preserve your way of life after fears that President Biden will make changes.
Yet those who criticized Trump these past 4 years were condemned for rioting. And told if they don't like it leave.

So same goes for you, take your guns and your happy family and your early (2 months only) retirement and become a nurse in a different country. There is your right to choose, instead you are acting like a sore loser who didn't get their way and rather than accept it like you told everyone else you want to throw the game away.
edit on 19-11-2020 by Hamlin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

The game ain’t over. And you are waaaay too desperate.
That tells me all I need to know.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Enjoying your 2 months retirement I see.. don't forget to join in the LARP and pretend your being stalked/hacked by some agency because you are uncovering the truth.
edit on 19-11-2020 by Hamlin because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join