It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Affidavit alleging the ties between Dominion and Smartmatic released by Sydney Powell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The Supreme Court needs to "stay" all the State Certifications 🚨🚬

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
a reply to: HalWesten
The deadline is certification of the vote by the states which happens in December.

No, that is when the Electoral College meets and votes officially.

Many States Certify in November, some in early December, but all must be done by December 14th when the Electors meet.

There is also a 'safe harbor' date of Dec 8th wherein Congress will be guaranteed to accept the electors (not sure how/why)...

If this is as big as it looks then certification will not occur and the supreme court will likely force a deferment to the House delegations where, presumably, Trump will win.

Exactly. I'm not sure if there is room for another option of disregarding only those electors in those contested states, or if it will go entirely to the HoR... but either way, Trumps should win handily (unless lots of RINOs come out of the shadows).

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: tanstaafl
It's a step in the right direction, but they have to prove more than the systems origins. They also must prove that it was used for that purpose in this election, which shouldn't be hard to do if they can prove the former.

Correction: They must show that it was possible to use it for its intended purpose in this election, but if they can prove it was, all the better.

I was in the process of correcting youm but noticed you corrected yourself (they only have to prove it was still capable of doing). But yes, I also agree it would be best if they can prove it did.

Sydney has stated that they actually monitored the data in real time on election night, and can prove the manipulation, including what the original tallies were before they were manipulated when they 'stopped counting'.

If that is true... then... check and mate.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

It seems some know they are caught and are going to blame it on minorities. I'm already hearing how black votes should count for more for the purpose of equity.

I may need to appologize to my Kentucky teachers as it seems their support for my current dictator wasn't enough and they had to implement the software to win.
edit on 11/17/2020 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I believe there is fraud, but one guy's affidavit doesn't prove it. Further investigation would be needed to obtain evidence, that would take months/years to prove. Doesn't do much for this election.

Plus that guys affidavit offers zero proof for the US elections. A big nothing burger.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
How can anyone get evidence. Observers locked out and carboard put on the windows in PA. No.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

The craziest thing is the way to manipulate the votes is in the manual of these systems.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
I believe there is fraud, but one guy's affidavit doesn't prove it. Further investigation would be needed to obtain evidence, that would take months/years to prove. Doesn't do much for this election.

Did you miss the part of all of her interviews where she states plainly that she has hundreds of affidavits like these from whistleblowers all over the place.

Again, this is just the first of many that she was no able to release.

They already have all of the evidence they need. It is just now a matter of making sure all of the legal i's are dotted and t's are crossed.
edit on 17-11-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What a damn dirty shame.

The man who got the most votes in the history of the United States of American,
but lost the election.

He worked like a madman to achieve this goal, while Biden did almost nothing,why, because he knew it was a set up.

Trump was treated like a dog, lied about and I believe hated even by his own side, I really hate injustice, it makes me crazy.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: randomthoughts12
The craziest thing is the way to manipulate the votes is in the manual of these systems.

Not sure which is crazier... that they tell you how, or that they actually come out and tell you that it is possible in the first place.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Thankyou for the thread/info. Lots of things are happening this week. Hard to keep up with just the VISIBLE ones.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

does that mean that there are invisible ones then, I bet the invisible ones are the good ones with all the info

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I always knew there was fraud but this election blew me away. The breaking of Federal laws, no signature checks, kicking out observers and boarding of windows with cardboard and that's not even the half of it. Whistleblowers that work at the polling locations making statements under oath and ignored. Truly pathetic for those states. Glad my state caught most of it. We didn't have those machines and we require ID and signature check on all ballots and no observers kicked out at anytime.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Huge potential fraud just discovered in Wisconsin.

www.thegatewaypundit.com... ass-dumps-biden-reported-time-period-video/

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: sligtlyskeptical

You've read it? Mind linking it here?

...don't worry...not holding my breath you've ready anything so I'll check back tomorrow and see if you've even looked for it.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join