It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has until Friday.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No doubt we'll piss each other off a few times....its the nature of the game.

But its ALL about respect, in any walk of life.
And respect is earned over a period of time.....and tends to be lasting.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Nowhere in the OP does it mention December deadline.... thats all i wanted to know....

Not my fault reading comprehension is in short supply these days

There there boy.... Nobody's blaming you for not being able to comprehend these simple things!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
Nowhere in the OP does it mention December deadline.... thats all i wanted to know....

In the post that I replied to you did not mention December and neither did the Original Poster. Not sure why this is suddenly the arbitrary date you've chosen.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: ntech
As I see it Trump went into the election expecting a boxing match and it turned into a knife fight he wasn't prepared for. He's trying to overturn the fix that was in but he's having a tough go of it. However he doesn't need to win the Electoral College. He simply has to prevent Biden from getting 270 electors. Get enough Biden states tied up in lawsuits could do it.

However.

He does have a gun in his pocket with the Durham report if he's got the balls to use it. First week of December he releases it in all it's Biden slamming glory and then a day or two later both Joe and Hunter Biden gets multiple felony charges. The states won by Biden have to choose whether or not they want a potential felon as the President. Enough of them simply abstain and the election goes to the House where Trump comes out victorious.

BUT. Does he have the balls to do it? Can he give the gift of FUBAR that will keep on giving for the next 4 years.

Durham? Bill Barr's guy? the same guy who obviously has the goods on most of the shady things going on, but decided it wasn't worth bringing up before the election because of reasons.

I'm sorry, on that front, it will take a large explosion to make me believe that Barr and Durham are nothing more than protectors pretending to be prosecutors. Remember, they got the mastermind behind all this. Klinesmith I think was his name.

I'm convinced now that Barr & Durham have all they need to wrap up most of the previous administration and deposit them in prison for the rest of their lives, but they won't do that because they are part of the swamp too. I don't care how successful Durham was with the mafia, so far we've seen absolutely nothing when we know, but can't prove, there are mountains of evidence against Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey, Clapper and the rest. Every one of them should be being prosecuted, convicted and punished for treasonous acts against our nation but after the debacle that was this election I no longer believe there is a chance for justice.

I'm also convinced that the Democrat party has criminally bullied their way to the top of the mountain and are dug in too deep to ever relinquish control since they haven't had to pay for their indiscretions. I'm losing hope that we'll ever get our Republic back. At this point it would take a miracle for that to happen and even though I still believe in miracles, it's going to take a huge one to fix this.

As far as I'm concerned, our DOJ and FBI have failed us and aren't fixable at this point.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

we know, but can't prove, there are mountains of evidence against Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comey, Clapper and the rest.

Interesting you leave out Reagan, and the Bushes

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Well, Reagan and Poppa Bush are dead and W is brain dead so why bother.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: vonclod

Well, Reagan and Poppa Bush are dead and W is brain dead so why bother.

Very good point!! I suppose digging them up is out of the question?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...
i would have copied and past BUT it would have taken 3 replys all politician's charged with crimes .
Dran you go through teh list and see half are Republicans .

as for Reagan what the heck crimes he did ? that was the best president we had in my life time but your free to show i am wrong .

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
see that list is why NO one takes the right for real OR TRUMP .
For you its only demarcates while in reality it would be hard to find one who IS truly clean But i still think Reagan was .

I have Never doubted BOTH sides have the same problem Trump changed NOTHING as your own Threads PROVE .
as for what Trump may be Guilty of well My guess is he will be paying alot of fines imposed by the courts over his shady business practices .

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
matter of fact WE KNOW trump settled many cases By offering Money !
even with woman who have shell we say odd jobs .
edit on 17-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Joe Biden Will NEVER be POTUS . The People WILL It ..........

hereistheevidence.com...
edit on 17-11-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: midnightstar
en.wikipedia.org...
i would have copied and past BUT it would have taken 3 replys all politician's charged with crimes .
Dran you go through teh list and see half are Republicans .

as for Reagan what the heck crimes he did ? that was the best president we had in my life time but your free to show i am wrong .

Iran Contra, importing coc aine..to start. On his watch! I think "trickle down" was BS too.

I'm mostly just ribbing, but there is truth in what I said.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Joe Biden Will NEVER be POTUS . The People WILL It ..........

You're in for the disappointment of your life. Both guys are clowns, but keep dreaming!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The people will Biden BUT don't let that stand in the way of your ideas .
Fact is Trump failed and fact is Biden will probly fail as well BUT like Trump he was never president before so we will find out .
I wont hold my breath waiting on Biden to fix anything .

My biggest concern is if this country can avoid collapse one fact is true if Trump had stayed NO one would have worked with Him not dems or repubs lamduck .

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Trump was Only president for half the country Trump Him self said that many many times .

He did NOT rep anyone BUT one Group the extrem RIGHT .
Biden may suck But he will alest pretend to work with all groups as He has TAKEN many republicans Into His team Many I find it unlikely Trump even had ONE demarcates .
keep your friends close and Your enemy's closer

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Humm von Iran he took care of as for coke well who knows but some how I just don't think Raegan would be into drug running .
Trickle down ? Reagan ? nope he redid Income tax so lower people got more back .
BUT i wont say he was prefect I am sure some things just did not work but there was NO crime intent behind any of it .
I was very very young though lol so again There may be something i cant say 100 %

But Reagan did work a job ( His movies are Boring but hey he did work them lol .

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: network dude

S&F ....props

But there will be no easy transition of power. No matter what the decision there are rightwingers that absolutely will not allow it and blood will flow.

Just like the blood that flowed this weekend during the march.........after Trump supporters had to defend themselves against antifa. Your psychological projection knows no bounds.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Speaking of Clowns , I see you are Still Trying to Push that Leftist Swill here on ATS . The LAW Rules this Country , Not Opinions........

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Right LSU poor trump supporters why They never started a fight every HONEST .
LSU Trump SUPPORTS GHERE made threats Of fighting Guns taking over so keep Your its only one side .

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
BUt I am not worried about The right wing Nore the left wing there are only a million of both addded and neither side will riot or loot or start shoot for once second more then the government lets them .
and yes some mayors have let them they will get voted out and Looks like that crazy lady DEM Governor will be impeached ( THANK GOD !

Neither side has any one to fighte xcept them selfs its gets to afr out of hand well we do have peace keepers and the rest wont last a day .
edit on 17-11-2020 by midnightstar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join