It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has until Friday.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Blows my mind that so many people still genuinely think Trump is out for anyone but himself. Have you seen the emails his lot have been sending out, basically demanding money to go straight into their pockets?

Absolute joke. And still they give him their hard earned money. Ironically he wouldn't be seen dead having dinner with any of his typical supporters.

He's a scam artist and you're all falling for it.

"Do your own research" as you all like to say.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TKDRL

Typically a person pays taxes via employer withholding. The government pressed these employers into tax collectors. Another word is involuntary servitude...or can you not see it due to your exceptional status of self-employment?

Would it make a difference if employers had to slop government hogs, stamp license plates or something?

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Blows my mind that so many people still genuinely think Trump is out for anyone but himself. Have you seen the emails his lot have been sending out, basically demanding money to go straight into their pockets?

Absolute joke. And still they give him their hard earned money. Ironically he wouldn't be seen dead having dinner with any of his typical supporters.

He's a scam artist and you're all falling for it.

"Do your own research" as you all like to say.

Careful now. The locals here don't take kindly to blasphemy toward their Orange God.

posted on Nov, 20 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: JusticeIsComing

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

I am not sure why this site went the direction it did

Yea, that doesn't surprise me at all. It' almost as if the left is immune to the laws of physics. or they think they are above them more likely.

Newton's third law. Think on it, think back to how YOU and YOURS treated others in 2016. Then think on it again. Eventually, the clue bird will peck a hole in that pea brain and let some light in.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Eventually, the clue bird will peck a hole in that pea brain and let some light in.

Ah, touché. Much unlike the eventual equivocation walking back an arbitrary date because sunlight is the best disinfectant.

A run-on sentence here, or a poorly used idiom there; whatever your tact, you’re a shining example of duplicitous behavior being exposed by an objective truth.

Tune in later for a poorly defined argument or decide for yourselves the objective truth.

This PSA was conducted under the auspices of A-Big-D-In-Your-Truth hole Productions.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Trump has until Friday.

Ok it's way past Friday, so you have an update on your position.???

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

I never supported Hillary. I was a registered Republican until this year. I gave Trump a chance, but I unlike you I did not drink the MAGA kool-aide and was able to see Trump for what he is: a narcist that cares more about his ego than he does the country.
edit on 21-11-2020 by jrod because: You're fired Donald!
edit on 21-11-2020 by jrod because: Typo gremlins
extra DIV

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join