It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump has until Friday.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This is by no means anything official. It's just my take on it. Some strong accusations have been made, and things indeed look fishy. If evidence exists, the world should know all about it by Friday. today is Tuesday. If on Friday, all we have is folks claiming to have proof, but show none, I feel like we should all concentrate efforts into finding a better candidate for 2024 and moving on. There is a lot to do, a lot to investigate, most of the Biden impeachment data is already out there, it just needs more pressure to come to the light Carrol ann.

Trump did some great things, and although there are plenty who will fight with themselves to not acknowledge it, facts are here and they won't be going anywhere. I hope we stay out of more pointless wars, and it bothers me a good bit that the democrats are now pro-war. Usually those who have no clue what war looks like are for it. Those who have seen it, would die to prevent another one.

It's time for the cards to be placed on the table. We already know the folks of the world have very short attention spans, this is pushing it.
I hope you are right Mr. President, and I hope you can fix this. If you aren't right, and this was what your haters claimed, it won't be a good look. Time will tell and it's running short. Again, IMHO.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I gave you a star and flag for being pragmatic and honest.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Election is a farce. Probably the biggest one of all time but it would have been no matter who won...meh. Two POS candidates, a population of dummies and a process relying heavily on the most bankrupt agency in the USPS involving the most unreliable method of voting. It's like they identified all the risks and said let's assume all this will absolutely happen for fun.

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
And we also know that a Biden administration will undo a lot of the very positive things that were done for the economy, and likely get us back into military actions if not actual attacks on our enemies such as Iran or NK. Syria seems to be the most likely place for military build-ups. Our healthcare is going to suffer greatly.

So yeah, while many of us are holding out hope that enough election fraud will be verified, we're also bracing ourselves for the inevitable reversal of everything Trump did well.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: HalWesten

And we also know that a Biden administration will undo a lot of the very positive things that were done for the economy, and likely get us back into military actions if not actual attacks on our enemies such as Iran or NK.

You're right to be concerned.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

So on Saturday he should just declare war and let the commie states peacefully leave the country on the condition they are not coming back?

Sounds good.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyinHeadlock
Election is a farce.

I'd take that one step further and say that all elections are a farce. In fact, I'd even go so far as to say that Democracy is just generally dumb as far as ideas go. Think about it this way:

Let's say you have a heart problem, what are you going to do? You can either speak to a few experts in their field to get their opinion on a diagnosis and procedure, or you can put it up to a vote among your 500 Facebook friends. Who are you going to listen to? Your idiot friends who don't know the first thing about cardiology, or the few people who have actually studied this field for years and know what they're talking about?

Listening to your idiot friends and letting them vote on what to do about your heart condition is called 'Democracy'. It's nothing more than allowing people who don't know a damn thing about what they're voting on have a say in the decision making process. I wouldn't want my idiot friends making that decision for me, so why do we let our idiot friends make decisions about our government?

When you have people who don't know a damn thing about what they're voting on, you get the modern United States government.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten
And we also know that a Biden administration will undo a lot of the very positive things that were done for the economy, and likely get us back into military actions if not actual attacks on our enemies such as Iran or NK. Syria seems to be the most likely place for military build-ups. Our healthcare is going to suffer greatly.

So yeah, while many of us are holding out hope that enough election fraud will be verified, we're also bracing ourselves for the inevitable reversal of everything Trump did well.

And yet it appears that Trump is actually the one who is looking to stir up conflict with Iran:

nymag.com...

+3 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Al Gore contested for what? 37 days or thereabouts? Why is everyone pushing The Donald so hard then? He has plenty of time. If his team have all the evidence they claim, it will take that long to get it in the courts and presented. If they don't, and fall flat on their faces, Jao Bai Den still gets sworn in and life goes on, just not the way we hoped it would.

Take it easy comrade, it will all work out either way.

edit on 11/17/2020 by Klassified because: Augustus was breathing down my neck with breath that smell like salty tears

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Excluding you and a few others , the replies in this thread are all full of such fear.

Just goes to show how well propaganda can work on peoples emotions.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Many props man.

And after Friday, if something does come out, we can all look at that and act accordingly. But I think you're right, at some point everyone needs to be critical of the accusations made.

But it seems to me there has been a contest for the officials involved with that narrative to make bolder and bolder claims.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
WAR = MONEY
BIDEN = LOVES MONEY
WAR > CONTINUES AND GETS WORSE
BIDEN > MAKES MORE MONEY

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   

IS there any specific reason you chose Friday? IS that backed by some law as a deadline? or is it just your attention span?

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

Maybe it's just the point where his bull**** meter goes off the scale.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster

IS there any specific reason you chose Friday? IS that backed by some law as a deadline? or is it just your attention span?

There is a deadline. December 16th I believe. Legal challenges can happen after ratification but are an even harder battle.

The clock is ticking.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
There is a deadline. December 16th I believe. Legal challenges can happen after ratification but are an even harder battle.

The clock is ticking.

It's actually the 8th, which is the safe harbor date, the 14th is when the Electoral College votes.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

S&F ....props

But there will be no easy transition of power. No matter what the decision there are rightwingers that absolutely will not allow it and blood will flow.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka
Thanks for the pragmatic and honest answer

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe it's just the point where his bull**** meter goes off the scale.

That is a very factually backed and intellectually thorough analysis on your part.... Rhodes scholars shall bow before you good sir! /sarc

So much for being pragmatic and honest!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I hope we stay out of more pointless wars, and it bothers me a good bit that the democrats are now pro-war.

My hope as well Dude. However this notion that the democrats are now pro-war seems slightly over exaggerated. They have always been pro-war to one degree or another. Major fractures in that party during the 1960s and early 70s were over the Vietnam Conflict. During primary presidential campaigns those who favored pulling out of Vietnam ''now'' always lost to those who either wanted to stay or to get to it down the line. In this those who opposed those withdrawals were in alignment with most Republicans.

Clinton as well kept bombing and bombing and bombing and Obama for all his presidential promises seemed to not be capable of pulling us out of everywhere that most of us wanted to pull out of.

So here is hoping that the Biden Administration will not undo the pull outs that Trump has initiated and uses our military for national security rather than intervention around the world .

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
nah he has as much time as he wants to prove it.
hell, let pelossi take over if trummp brings this to the courts and its being disputed till march.

hundreds of thousands of vottes who only votted for bidden, no one else.
thousands of vottes who skipped the 'increase taxxes' choice but still votted for bidden.

some smaller elektions just got overturned in nevada today.

this aint over, who cares what the lefttists think of him, OR anyone OR me.
i say let him keep fighting till the courts decide who the next prez is.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join