It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawkins: AR-15 Ownership at Stake in Georgia Senate Runoffs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:47 AM
link   

The Georgia Senate runoff races in the first week of January decide control of the Senate. Crucially, they also decide the ability for the left to pass legislation supporting bans on the sale and possession of AR-15 rifles.

Specifically, Biden’s gun control policy includes a provision that could require every AR-15 rifle be registered under the National Firearms Act of 1934.

.@DonaldJTrumpJr: "Gun owners, you think it stops at AR-15s?Then it will be semi-automatic shotguns." t.co...

— Breitbart News (@BreitbartNews) October 23, 2020

Source 1.

But Biden is claiming victory in the November 3 election and acting ATF director Regina Lombardi and associate deputy director Marvin Richardson allegedly used a November 10, 2020, conference call to reveal that Biden’s people had already reached out to them to find out their “top priorities.” The NRA-ILA points to an Ammoland.com report claiming “Lombardi told those on the call that her priorities would be pistol braces and 80% lower receivers.”

Source 2.

Trump Jr. is right.

There's no limit for gunphobes. They will not stop until we are completely disarmed so their jackboots can have an easier time beating on us.

I guess that's the play for them, and also making it easier to push their Great Reset down our throats.

We've now reached a point where a firearm has become a day to day necessity for millions with all the calls to get rid of the cops.

And there's Biden and the ATF doing an end run around congress.

I really do not want to see what's coming next.

I really don't.

I retort.

You decide.

America DID NOT VOTE for this snip.
edit on 17-11-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

America DID NOT VOTE for this snip.

Actually, a lot of them did. Sure they say things like "Hey, I may be an asshole leftie, but I support the 2nd amendment, I even have a nice glock myself!"

But they have proven to not be very smart at all, what with supporting Antifa and believing that they can control them or they are on "their side".

These are really dumb folks here. And they will prove it with that really stupid look on their faces when this comes to fruition.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Maybe it's time for legal gun owners to confiscate the leadership positions of anyone who wants to take away their rights.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Maybe it's time for legal gun owners to confiscate the leadership positions of anyone who wants to take away their rights.

Free speech is also on their chopping block.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:03 AM
link   
For a while now the Left has claimed "we're not coming for your guns".....and then Beto opened his mouth and revealed the plan.
Now Biden and company are not even in office, but already looking into radical new gun laws.

Registration.
Confiscation.
Domination.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Cities can be sanctuary for illegals breaking federal law.

States can legalize drugs that are breaking federal law.

I guess states and cities will have to be neutral zones for American citizens exercising their second amendment rights while breaking federal law.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It's been a really strange year of being steered in and out of all out conflict domestically.

A lot of people are teetering on the edge of "go/no go time".

It's going to take A LOT more than just proclaiming "turn them over" to get millions of guns out of the hands of the citizenry.

It would be a colossal mistake to think that's all it would take. Not to mention, ignoring the "hot climate" that's been created by all the chaos and rioting thus far.

I think they'll find outright F.U.'s to ANY policies at this point from just about everyone.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
That's the litmus test for totalitarian dictatorship, Hitler, Stalin, Mao, all your favorites made taking guns from the citizenry top priority.

Weapons of war have no business on our streets! (Except in the hands of the states enforcers).

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

How do you enforce a confiscation of guns?

By using guys with guns to confiscate the guns.

Hopefully the irony is not lost on people.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein

Too bad they're hiding behind people (pawns) with guns.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

SO stupid. An AR-15 functions the same as other firearms which are not banned. A person still has to pull the trigger for every round. A person can’t just hold down the trigger and rounds spray out.

So stupid.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

True. But, the confiscators have the stuff we aren’t allowed to have, and bigger versions of everything, and tanks and all kinds of stuff that would be no match for our legal firearms.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Remember when Obama took all our guns and Trump gave them back?

This is fear-mongering. It's the same, tired, old argument that the GOP resorts to every election cycle for the last...hell, 40 years. 'They're gonna take your guns!' They never do though.

"But, but, bu...assault weapons ban in the 90's!"

No guns were taken then, they just couldn't sell them. If you're dumb enough to believe that, this time, this year, Democrats are really going to take your guns then you're just as lost as all those 'stupid liberals' that you proclaim to hate.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl
True. But, the confiscators have the stuff we aren’t allowed to have, and bigger versions of everything, and tanks and all kinds of stuff that would be no match for our legal firearms.

If a hundred million gun owners (with a trillion rounds of ammunition) show up, the US Military would run out of ordinance and wouldn't kill half of us.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

I've heard this argument before and I totally disagree with the logic.

Firstly, it's hard to imagine that American soldiers would fire on their own families and neighbors.

Secondly, you don't shoot at a tank.
You ambush the superior force and take their equipment evening the playing field.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Firstly, it's hard to imagine that American soldiers would fire on their own families and neighbors.

Never forget ... Remember New Orleans … Gun Confiscation Can (and Has) Happened in America

"They" just call in the National Guard from another state and let them do the dirty work.

They called it 'assistance', but these Jackboots were patrolling the streets locked & loaded.

Fake News was covering it up and taming what was reported.

Never doubt that Soldiers will follow orders when issued.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Maybe a you first campaign to bring this one to a head.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I find it laughable that the government can try and make me register any kind of firearm. I don't live in Georgia, but I'd never bend a knee to the government like that. They can kiss my butt. a reply to: neo96

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rekrul
I find it laughable that the government can try and make me register any kind of firearm. I don't live in Georgia, but I'd never bend a knee to the government like that. They can kiss my butt. a reply to: neo96

Neither will any of the good people of Georgia.
Notice I said "good"

From a Georgian.
Georgia born .
Georgia bred.
And when I die ?
Georgia dead.

edit on 11/17/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You can always vote for fewer freedoms.

The leftists have just proved it.

top topics

join