It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The last Democrat president

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Alveda King: Trump has done more for African Americans than Biden

Donald Trump may just be the last Democrat president of the United States of America.

The peace-loving hippies of the 60's would've supported an anti-establishment candidate.

Trump - anti establishment against all odds

There are numerous black voices raising their support for Donald Trump.

Trump helping black communities thrive

Donald Trump wasn't always a republican.

Political positions of Donald Trump

A list of Donald Trump's awards including but not limited to :

Muhammad Ali entrepreneur award

President's Medal by the Freedom Foundation for his support of youth programs (1995)

Unicorn Children's Foundation Shining Star Award (2008)

List of honors and awards of Donald Trump

He is rightfully very proud of the record low unemployment figures during his time in office.

Historic unemployment lows

Trump has been very vocal on his anti-war stance.

"These crazy, endless wars.."

I posit that Donald Trump is a democrat that ran on the republican ticket.

I furthermore state that he might possibly be the last Democrat that sits in the Whitehouse.

The left are indeed eating their own.

What makes a good democrat?

Strong economic policies?

A very vocal antiwar stance?

Attractive job market for Blacks, Hispanics and women?

A love for the American way of life and a passion to not only protect it, but to see it thrive?

Someone that is a threat to the establishment just like JFK?

A leader not afraid to extend the hand of peace towards Dictatorships like North Korea in order to find a nonviolent way going forward?

A peacemaker in the Middle East?

Donald J Trump, the only RINO that has my support and admiration.

edit on 17-11-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I stayed out of politics my entire life until this election.

My stance was that I didn't want to feel guilty for voting for the lesser of two evils. There just wasn't a candidate I could connect with or sacrifice my ethics and morals to vote for. So I abstained.

Is Trump an angel? Hardly.

However, over the course of last 15 years or so, I've seen a definite divide between the sane and the clinically insane. So this time I threw my hat into the ring and voted for sanity, not for good or evil, but for SANITY.

If Biden and Harris make it into the oval office, then the insanity will commence. I don't think our country as it stands can withstand these types of Democrats and their insane policies and wild ideas.

For my first go around, I'm completely comfortable with my straight ticket choices even though I've never considered myself a part of, or loyal to any party. Hell, I still don't to be honest. I voted for sanity.

President Trump accomplished a snip ton during his first 4 years in the face of lunatics who tried to subvert his efforts every step of the way, because they didn't like him. 🤦🏾‍♂️

All that he accomplished means nothing to them because they don't like him. 🤦🏾‍♂️

NOTHING would please me more than to have his leadership continue for another four.

⭐+🇺🇸

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
People often forget that Ronald Regan, the very quintessence of modern republicanism, began his political career as a democrat and switched parties later.

What is very interesting to me is that the parties themselves have changed so much in the last half-century. Compare Trump to GWBush, they have almost nothing in common.

The Republicans were traditionally isolationist in the early 20th century. Nixon is associated deeply with the Vietnam war dispite the fact that it really began in earnest under Johnson, a democrat. Nixon meanwhile pulled out more than half the troops and tried constantly to negotiate an ending. At the time, however, the rank-and-file Republicans seemed to be more in favor of the war and the average Democrat anti-war. By the time of GWB the neocons were seen as the warmongers...Then sides flipped again with all the military action under Hillary/Obama and constant mucking about in Syria, Libya, and Ukraine...compare to Trump who, Nixon-like, has spent his whole term trying to extract the US from foreign wars with limited public recognion...all this shows that both parties are all over the place and neither is the "party of war"; there is also factionalism and a split between the politicians and those party members who vote for them when it comes to war...

Trump is also a less-than-entbusiastic evangelical compared with recent Republicans...he hardly mentions religion at all but the left compared him to the theocracy of Gilead in the Handmaid's Tale for no reason at all that I can see except "orange man bad"...clearly mutual perception and self-definition of both parties is far from an exact science.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Not hard to survive any political climate if one takes emotions out of it. Unfortunately people by and large can't do it so their perception and understanding of reality is extremely limited. Neither party is going to improve anything for anyone. If they do, it's going to hurt someone else. Best to create your own circumstances instead of letting them dictate them to you. Someone taught me that lesson at a young age and it has served my extremely well.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

With the Democratic Party having voter fraud down to a barely discernible science, I doubt we'll ever have anything but a Democratic Party President again. Then they will work their dominion "magic" on Congress and the Senate. Giving the US dictatorship by political party. They learned well from Venezuela.

edit on 11/17/20 by The2Billies because: spelling

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If you compare Trump's (R) policies to JKF's (D) policies you'll find they are remarkably similar.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

One glaring exception: Trump never tried to cancel the Federal Reserve charter and return to a treasury-run currency creation scheme. Trump never ever threatened the FED Andy-Jackson-style...like Kennedy did with Executive Order 11111. Two weeks before he died.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Never Despise

No, but I think the backdoor was about to be put on the table as his final accomplishment of the second term...ending the tax on income. I think Trump was going to shift it to a Federal Sales Tax (with exemptions for necessities such as food, medicine, legal aid) of 5% - 8% depending on negotiations and compromises.

Can’t keep the Fed if you stop feeding them.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Never Despise
a reply to: jjkenobi

One glaring exception: Trump never tried to cancel the Federal Reserve charter and return to a treasury-run currency creation scheme. Trump never ever threatened the FED Andy-Jackson-style...like Kennedy did with Executive Order 11111. Two weeks before he died.

Two single time actions. I'm talking policies. Economy, taxes, wars, patriotism.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: The2Billies

Democrat in name only, aye.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyinHeadlock

Being self-reliant is great and all, but when they monitor your every move and give you a social rating score your enthusiasm or lack thereof will be instantly noticeable and invite further scrutiny, if not action.

Minding your own business might just be seen as a potential threat.

edit on 17-11-2020 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join