It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BloodLust [TFT2020] non-writer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I first fulfilled my desire when I was very young. At first, stalking the neighborhood pet watching and waiting. I would study its every move its routines and deviations from its routines. I kept a journal documenting my studies and findings of its every move. In the norm, I would study the subject for close to a month while preparing for its transformation. I fondly remember my first almost recklessly implemented my first transformation due to my bloodlust. As I have matured in my selection of subjects I will never recklessly choose a subject because a single minuscule misstep and I would become the subject.

Oh, how I long to feed the feeling it's a need and lust for fulfillment like a rage ever growing inside. My new subject is so delightful and it is difficult to wait its time to feed and transform her into something past. I reflect on my first and the reckless way and I remind myself I must wait and time only makes a feast even more delightful.
edit on Tue Nov 24 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

You and your dark passenger getting excited about the new Dexter coming out or something.

Or are you dreaming about turkey day?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

The meaning of the story is in the eye of the beholder. I am a person of light take that as you will

Happy thanksgiving and yes my turkey taunts me from the bowels of the great white chest.

posted on Nov, 19 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Stalking the neighborhood pet,I will have to remember
to hide my cat from you.

top topics

join