It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who the hell are these people?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
These are people who subvert the Golden Rule.

Look at the ones out in Cali with their massive party at The French Laundry where they broke nearly every rule they set out for everyone else:

No masks. Not outdoors. No social distancing. No size limit.

Do unto others ... as you would have them do unto you.

Instead they do unto others as they have no intention of doing for themselves. That's evil.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Not people but demons; Bill Gates for example. Who else would smile while pronouncing "the next epidemic will get their attention". Yeah, haha. Our death - your profit. Nice scam.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Not people but demons; Bill Gates for example. Who else would smile while pronouncing "the next epidemic will get their attention". Yeah, haha. Our death - your profit. Nice scam.

There you go, Bill Gates what you said and much more.
A man who we couldn't possibly site money as his motivator.

So what is his motivator? I think this is a very important question
that deserves a clear and concise answer. It isn't for profit or money.

What is he just bored so he wants to vaccinate people?

It isn't human for him not to just shut up and enjoy the rest of his life
having it made, Instead of being involved in anything controversial
with devious overtones.
edit on 22-11-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

It's hubris.

Gates thinks that because he's been excessively successful in one area that it makes him an instant expert at everything else. He thinks it means that he knows better than everyone else who isn't or hasn't been as successful as he has. Thus, he sets himself up to decide for them/us.

This is what the elite do.

People have to make their own way, even if it seems like they make every decision wrong. Neither you nor I know what prompted them to do it that way, but they had their reasons.
edit on 22-11-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I thought you were talking about the people in 50K SUVs and BMWs in the food lines when I clicked the thread.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

This is what the elite do.

I know sweets and it just really drives me up a wall.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I thought you were talking about the people in 50K SUVs and BMWs in the food lines when I clicked the thread.

I actually know someone like that but in a slightly different way.

Next thread!

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Fascinating...especially when you consider this was filmed in 1969...51 years ago!

Sounds pretty much like what may be happening right now, huh?

CLICK THE LINK BELOW.

newtube.app...

posted on Dec, 11 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
A deleted Book from the Bible describes that ancient Earth had a race of giants, who hunted down humans, ate human flesh..

They also indicate it was the reason God decided to flood the Earth, to destroy the race of evil giants, who had turned against God.

When the waters receded, the giants were gone from Earth forever. But their souls remained, and God's punishment was to return to Earth, again and again, but in human form.

Because the giants despised humans, God made them forever return to Earth, in human form!

Those are the 'people' who hate humanity, who kill humans, as animals.

This could explain why, for no apparent reason, millions have died for nothing, in bloody, mindless wars. The anti-humans who crave human blood.

Perhaps this knowledge was removed from the Bible, by the giants, to keep it all a secret.

It's a very interesting subject, anyway.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Bioethicists, it's an ugly rabbit hole to go down if you choose to. If you have a mind heart and soul, you will probably come out damaged.

posted on Dec, 12 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Sociopaths/psychopaths, to use modern-speak.

Organic portals or soulless humans, in tinfoil-hat-speak.

Icchantikas as they were called in classical Buddhism.

Do "soulless" humans beyond redemption, lacking higher spiritual and ethical capacity, really exist? I would like to think everyone is redeemable but when you are an elite divorced from reality and manipulating entire societies for sick power kicks, it's almost an academic question.

As Brett Eston Ellis chillingly described it in "American Psycho:"

...and where there was nature and earth, life and water, I saw a desert landscape that was unending, resembling some sort of crater, so devoid of reason and light and spirit that the mind could not grasp it on any sort of conscious level and if you came close the mind would reel backward, unable to take it in. It was a vision so clear and real and vital to me that in its purity it was almost abstract. This was what I could understand, this was how I lived my life, what I constructed my movement around, how I dealt with the tangible. This was the geography around which my reality revolved: it did not occur to me, ever, that people were good or that a man was capable of change or that the world could be a better place through one's taking pleasure in love or kindness. Nothing was affirmative, the term "generosity of spirit" applied to nothing, was a cliche, was some kind of bad joke. Sex is mathematics. Individuality no longer an issue. What does intelligence signify? Define reason. Desire-meaningless. Intellect is not a cure. Justice is dead. Fear, recrimination, innocence, sympathy, guilt, waste, failure, grief, were things, emotions, that no one really felt anymore. Reflection is useless, the world is senseless. Evil is its only permanence. God is not alive. Love cannot be trusted. Surface, surface, surface was all that anyone found meaning in...this was civilization as I saw it, colossal and jagged...

...there is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me, only an entity, something illusory, and though I can hide my cold gaze and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable: I simply am not there. It is hard for me to make sense on any given level. Myself is fabricated, an aberration. I am a noncontingent human being. My personality is sketchy and unformed, my heartlessness goes deep and is persistent. My conscience, my pity, my hopes disappeared a long time ago (probably at Harvard) if they ever did exist. There are no more barriers to cross. All I have in common with the uncontrollable and the insane, the vicious and the evil, all the mayhem I have caused and my utter indifference toward it, I have now surpassed. I still, though, hold on to one single bleak truth: no one is safe, nothing is redeemed. Yet I am blameless. Each model of human behavior must be assumed to have some validity. Is evil something you are? Or is it something you do? My pain is constant and sharp and I do not hope for a better world for anyone. In fact I want my pain to be inflicted on others. I want no one to escape. But even after admitting this-and I have, countless times in just about every act I've committed-and coming face-to-face with these truths, there is no catharsis. I gain no deeper knowledge about myself, no new understanding can be extracted from my telling. There has been no reason for me to tell you any of this. This confession has meant nothing...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join