It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who the hell are these people?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Not so much a rhetorical question but one I think might be fascinating to explore.
If for no more reason than to gain even the slightest minimum of understanding
the poison that so obviously fills the minds of many key players in our world today.
But is it that simple to make them sound like victims of their environment?

I'm often taken back when I think of the level of hate it takes to want to bring
every human life on the planet under complete control and absolute domination.
How can someone still be considered apart of the human race when enslavement
and death is what they want for humanity. It can't even be argued if you have your
eyes open for a few minutes a day.

I can't for the life of me wrap my head around people who have everything they
could ever want. And yet they have to become a problem for the less fortunate.
Enough is never enough for them so they have no problem ruining this nation and
the future lives of our young along with it. A future bought and paid for with the
blood and the lives of so many in conflicts past. Who's Blood? Who's lives? Well
certainly never theirs. So who are these people if that's all you can think to call
em?

These people so sly so cunning so high and mighty they can send you and I to die
for the next newest worthy reason. Only to ignore the surviving wounded and
their needs and desecrate the memory of our past fallen hand in hand and in
no less than two generations later. Seriously who are these people we're letting
roam free going to and fro within the Earth looking for whom the may devour?

These people that use these control mechanisms so subtle. No one even takes
into account how just two words have obstructed the publics view of the truth.
No one ever even takes the time to realize the huge enabler the term "
Conspiracy theory" really is. The people in power come close to getting caught for
anything they do they can sure rely on the power of those two words. I wonder how
many CTs do we have to have before we run in to a conspiracy fact?

They use those two words to slap the hell out of critical thinkers many thousands
of times. For them it's like taken a baby's rattle away. Somebody nose'n around
over here to close to the truth? I got two words for you! hah! And they have no
problem doing it because we let em. They damn sure don't like babies. Again that
isn't human. A lack of compassion and humanity, conscience that isn't human.
Their hate has nothing to do with Donald Trump.

Their hate is monstrous and it is reserved for humanity. That's you and I! So who
the hell are these people that don't have to meet ya know ya or treat ya with any
kind of mutual respect or dignity because they already just hate you?. You really
want to know? The hate that fills their hearts will tell you everything about them.

I can tell ya absolutely 100 percent. They are "The Wicked" and you can read
all about em if their poison hasn't corrupted your mind. The Bible is where
you'll find the truth. Not pushing religion just stating simple fact.

Who ever they are? I think they're so ridiculous.

edit on 16-11-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

We can see evil when it causes us pain, injury, or lost.

We are blind to it when it comes wrapped in a pretty container or dress. When it fulfills our desires and gives us pleasure, or validates what we think and believe.

We are tolerant of it when it allows for our livelihood, food, and shelter.

Evil thrives and grows because we idolize, worship, seek it, and feed it. Whether through our support by our purchasing power or by our celebration of their presence, so we reap what we sow.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The ones who want to bring everything under their control are the ones who helped write the Bible. It would take too many pages to show the indicators of this, and unless the penny dropped you'd ridicule it.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
Not so much a rhetorical question but one I think might be fascinating to explore.
If for no more reason than to gain even the slightest minimum of understanding
the poison that so obviously fills the minds of many key players in our world today.
I'm often taken back when I think of the level of hate it takes to want to bring
every human life on the planet under complete control and absolute domination.
How can someone still be considered apart of the human race when enslavement
and death is what they want for humanity. It can't even be argued if you have your
eyes open for a few minutes a day.

My belief is that this is the spirit of antichrist that the Bible talks about. Namely, I John 4:3 which says:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

I do not believe that we will see "an Antichrist, rather a manifestation of that spirit. This spirit has been in the world since the fall, at least. It's first socio-political manifestation was on the Plains of Shinar, under the control of a man that the Torah calls Nimrod. That spirit is set against the Creator and the Creator's creation. God created mankind with a purpose in mind, namely to serve him, to reflect his spiritual image or his essence, and to carry out his will. The problem of the possibility of evil in a multidimensional universe had to be dealt with, though, and the creation had to be redeemed from it, so we see what is happening now being carried out.

This spirit wants to undo the good purposes of the Creator. It wants to usurp the throne from the Creator and take control. Its end goal is always destruction and chaos (see Revelation 9:11). This is what you are seeing. This is not simply an issue of evil people. They are the actors. The apostle Paul wrote,in Ephesians 6:12 ...

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

This is where the evil is birthed. The humans, they are just pawns, useful idiots.

This is a cosmic war.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

The ones who want to bring everything under their control are the ones who helped write the Bible. It would take too many pages to show the indicators of this, and unless the penny dropped you'd ridicule it.

No way, man. The Council Of Nicaea was just some guys sitting around sharing bread recipes. Constantine was so great, he didn’t need to use religion to gain support and authority.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Very very very simple,
They never went this far, and thought this much into it all.

Selfish endeavors do not bother themselves with such things.

It's ignorance is bliss, and business as usual, any people suffering along the way, is thought to be there doing nothing else.

I'm 100% serious, can't be bothered about something, if it was never something you think of.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:29 PM
link   
It is worse than you think.

I am working on understanding
for to place into words.

It needs more exposure because
it is extremely well hid, and worse,
it is accepted as being good.

# 1247

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

We are blind to it when it comes wrapped in a pretty container or dress. When it fulfills our desires and gives us pleasure, or validates what we think and believe.

Evil thrives and grows because we idolize, worship, seek it, and feed it. Whether through our support by our purchasing power or by our celebration of their presence, so we reap what we sow.

I don't know what more I could add to that!
edit on 16-11-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   

One time they were like everyone else.
Then evil and greed won their minds.
Doing evil things is easier and makes more profit.
Doing good things is way harder, less profitable and sometimes even acts against us.
World has become place where only money and power are the values. So imagine when a weak and unaware mind is standing in front of 'evil action' and see all that profits like money etc. It go through. I am not an angel but I know the difference. Weak mind will always fell into that hole and these above us know that well, its their tool, they do know it is working well.

Sad. Very sad.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Hell happens when the evil of this world exceeds our belief that we can conquer it.

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Someone sick in the head.....got their hands on a book of knowledge and truth....for the hades of it lets say someone in the Middle Ages found the true non-bastardized synopsis and record of all Earthly technological discoveries at their optimal projection points as we see TODAY....

Imagine what a Gym-Bag full of full spectrum technical books on core value civilization issues like metalurgy and medicine and Astronomy.... even say a Gym-Bag full of High School books....some illustrated....could do if a "good" or "bad" person found it?

Once the value is recognized it becomes the most valuable thing on Earth.

Once something becomes "coveted" things begin to head South fast.

edit on 18-11-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

It takes two to tango....the evil people and the common people who worship the authority aka the goverment .

If we would theorize , that there would be just the evil people but not the common people who worship the authority, the evil people would not succeed.

The fundamental meaning of governance has flip upside down , for originally it was something positive, now it"s more negative...even destructive.

So it"s not just the evil that are the problem, it"s the millions of " believers" who are like cult.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn

The wisdom in what you wrote is a persistent truth that will abide in our world
for as long as it dwells in our hearts. Still I wonder about many we assume are
human because they appear to be. Is being human simply flesh and bone walking
upright and communicating? I think being human is far more.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

No I wouldn't ridicule your conclusions if you chose to proceed. However
you should only do so with genuine interest in how our conclusions would
differ.

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Sorry - I'm not avoiding the challenge, just have to prioritize. As we approach a financial Armageddon, I'm trying to stay focused on more important personal things that I need to action now

posted on Nov, 21 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

By all means my good member prioritize. I have paid attention to your posts
and your reply's to myself. I certainly give you far more credit than to assume
that you are backing down in any way.

In other words, I know you far better than that.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Maybe one day the pedestrians will wake up and realize, "No one rules if no one obeys"!

Kind of hard to be non obedient when they control everything you need to survive and will send the enforcers after you and yours when or if you step out of their prescribed lines of obedience. Just look at the poor folks in China and what is happening today for a road map.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
They are not people. Once you give up control and give in to indulgent thoughts at every turn you have let other things take over. I wont say what those things are as it varies, but I ca say that a human is like a piece of clothing in that whatever controls it is the owner. At one time, a human spirit existed in there. Now they act like savages. There are still the confused bunch in the middle that just need the mud cleared though.

There are those that call this a battle of good and evil. Even some very secular types are calling it that. I would say they are thinking pretty clearly and can see what is going on.

Don't lose hope. The other side has already lost. It is just people have to make clear their stance.

Trump isn't the savior or anything like that, but he is the figurehead of side returning to traditional values, moral decency, and faith in goodness/righteousness vs. the side celebrating debauchery, communism and destruction of traditional and moral values. That is the decision people are having to make to preserve their future.

Again, the battle is a forgone conclusion. It just has to play out. Don't go metaphorically joining the Nazis as they are getting rounded up as POWs. This only ends one way.

posted on Nov, 22 2020 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Writing threads like this is always a good way to re focus
on the truth in your post. Get re centered.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join