It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

These Two Statements Alone

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

It’s the matrix man, ignorance is bliss. These people you speak of, only care about themselves, their day to day etc. most probably have never left the neighborhood or have been sheltered all their lives. No gray area thou indeed, also no desire to educate themselves because either they are comfortable in their bubble, or they are ignorantly believing what they are told. Either way it’s has to be for selfish, ignorant reasons.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Oh my gosh.

You

The FISA warrants were 'legal'. FISA warrants are issued in an FISC court.

You even quoted what I posted.

Where the hell did I ever say the FISA warrants were “Illegal”?

Got to love somebody that creates falsehoods about what is actually posted to create bogus arguments.

But if you want to go down that road.

Two of 4 warrants letting FBI spy on ex-Trump aide Carter Page were not valid, says DOJ

www.nbcnews.com...

What does that mean for the evidence collected and actions taken under the two warrants that were not valid?

Or

FISA Court Confirms The Government Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page

SEPTEMBER 17, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

thefederalist.com...

“found violations of the government’s duty of candor in all four applications.”

edit on 17-11-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: NorthOfStuff

Everything the right accuses the left of, the right is doing. Everything the left is accusing the right of, the left is doing.

It's a tribal war of ridiculous allegations and each new accusation drives both sides toward mindless violence.

And both sides accuse those in the middle of supporting the opposite side.

Stupid.

The voice of reason!

This is very true. There are a bunch of us who are camped out in the middle ground watching this unfold around us and it beggars beliefe the ignorance on both sides. The problem is, because the Right are the ones screaming at the sky right now and we are sharing links to counter the election fraud claims we are painted as Biden fans.

And it is also weakening Americas standing on the world stage.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

originally posted by: neformore

But we’re the Republicans making statements prior to the 2016 elections akin to the ones that I listed in the OP?

But were Democrats claiming that mail in votes were fraudulent before the 2016 elections?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Right are the ones screaming at the sky right now and we are sharing links to counter the election fraud claims we are painted as Biden fans.

How many votes in various states haven been found flipped from Trump to Bin.

How is asking for open and transparent audits in close elections with documented voting program problems and signed states under penalty of perjury of polling irregularities wrong?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Especially after four years of false claims, and the tainting of legal proceedings by democrats.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Right are the ones screaming at the sky right now and we are sharing links to counter the election fraud claims we are painted as Biden fans.

How many votes in various states haven been found flipped from Trump to Bin.

How is asking for open and transparent audits in close elections with documented voting program problems and signed states under penalty of perjury of polling irregularities wrong?

It isn't and when nothing is found Trump should be punished by law for holding up the democratic process. On the flip side, if fraud is uncovered (which is unlikely considering the cases are falling one by one and accusations withdrawn by Team Trump) then the perpetrators should face the full extent of the law! No matter which side of the political divide they are on.

This was a desperate bid by Trump to remain in power. It will all come out in the wash.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:25 AM
link   

You

This was a desperate bid by Trump to remain in power. It will all come out in the wash.

Your changing the subject.

The question, “ How many votes in various states haven been found flipped from Trump to Bin.”

How has Trump officially used anything other than due process concerning his allegations. What actions has Trump taken that is not constitutional?

Best business practice is to use regular audits of finances and inventory to ensure accuracy. Regardless of past performance.

The count of votes from each state is rushed to completion on election night.

What states use what type of audits post election results to check and verify accuracy of their counts post election that is standard, and required in other industries.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   

So there is a active cry for more accuracy, accountability, and transparency. With deficiencies in post election audits, while audits are a normal part of life in the real world.

The only thing you have is, move along. Nothing to see here.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   

So your happy with a system of rush the count. Post the damn thing. Then dump the whole thing. With no post count audits and checks?

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   

So your happy with a system of rush the count. Post the damn thing. Then dump the whole thing. With no post count audits and checks?

It was fine for Trump in 2016.

I'll respond to your longer post after lunch, I've got a couple of things to do before that.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

It was fine for Trump in 2016.

I'll respond to your longer post after lunch, I've got a couple of things to do before that.

I really don’t give a crap if you reply after your lunch. Your not that important. Your complaining about calls for more transparency and integrity. Audits that are standard for any other clerical accounting m. Your replying to about six threads right now regardless of who posts. Good luck to your trolling.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:20 AM
link   

So...by statement...you are right-wing? Ah...we see....

End up flying right turns over and over again in circles there. Getting dizzy, yet?

PS when you're neither...it's fun to watch the rest of you guys fight.
edit on 17-11-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

Stop doing that. Not everyone is left or right. Some of people live in the middle where logic and rational thought exist. Some people don’t accept title of being left or right, Democrat or republican.

I'll take that one step further. Biden is a centrist. He and his supporters look like leftists from the right but that's a trick of perspective, an illusion of the partisan politics-as-sport model that dominates most of the media, mainstream and "alternative".

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   

So a lot of ATS members believe that the Trump Team and their Supporters have crossed a red line by voicing their suspicions about the 2020 election.

Let’s put all of the fraud suspicions aside for a second and take a look at two statements made by members of the Democrat Party.

redstate.com...

“Pelosi Declares, 'One Way or Another,' Trump Will Not Be President in Ten Months; Scalise Destroys Her”

www.cnn.com...

“Clinton: 'You cannot be civil with a political party that wants to destroy what you stand for'“

So, ATS, do you think that it is unreasonable for Trump Supporters to be suspicious and have reservations about these election results in light of these two statements?

My Left Wing friends, if the shoe was on the other foot would you have reservations?

And all this comes from the SAME PEOPLE who investigated Trump Russia collusion for 3+ years.

Here are dozens and dozens of documented cases of actual fraud in this election.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

So...by statement...you are right-wing? Ah...we see....

End up flying right turns over and over again in circles there. Getting dizzy, yet?

PS when you're neither...it's fun to watch the rest of you guys fight.

A few posters have mentioned the right left “myth” and this got me thinking.

We’ve been pigeonholed into groups. Right and left are a construct that people with different morals, standards, etc gravitate to.

It wasn’t constructed in our time but long ago and like it or not that is how we have chosen to be divided.

Saying you are neither is total bullsnip and denial.
With a little bit of faux elitism tossed in for good measure.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Assassin82

Stop doing that. Not everyone is left or right. Some of people live in the middle where logic and rational thought exist. Some people don’t accept title of being left or right, Democrat or republican.

I'll take that one step further. Biden is a centrist. He and his supporters look like leftists from the right but that's a trick of perspective, an illusion of the partisan politics-as-sport model that dominates most of the media, mainstream and "alternative".

If Biden is a centrist then the world has moved much further left than I believed.

If the world has moved far right we wouldn’t be seeing the surge in progressivism over the last few decades.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: neformore

But we’re the Republicans making statements prior to the 2016 elections akin to the ones that I listed in the OP?

But were Democrats claiming that mail in votes were fraudulent before the 2016 elections?

No they went past that and went for impeachment.

www.politico.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You are mistaken. I protested Nam, marched protests and learned ..WAKE THE HECK UP...there is only 1(one) side.

Once we learned it wasnt changing no matter what, in '70 we understood the term "TPTB".

You guys still think there are real sides.

I claim no party, no side...because both are wacked...

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 11:35 AM
link   

a reply to: chr0naut

Oh my gosh.

You

The FISA warrants were 'legal'. FISA warrants are issued in an FISC court.

You even quoted what I posted.

Where the hell did I ever say the FISA warrants were “Illegal”?

The 'campaign' was not being spied upon per se. The FISA warrants were against individuals.

There is no legal precedent or statutory exception for individuals working on political campaigns (law is, in theory, supposed to apply to all citizens equally per the 14th Amendment summarized as "Equal Justice Under Law").

Illegal/unlawful - you are making a distinction few would accept.

unlawful - definition - Merriam Webster dictionary

Got to love somebody that creates falsehoods about what is actually posted to create bogus arguments.

But if you want to go down that road.

Two of 4 warrants letting FBI spy on ex-Trump aide Carter Page were not valid, says DOJ

www.nbcnews.com...

What does that mean for the evidence collected and actions taken under the two warrants that were not valid?

Or

FISA Court Confirms The Government Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page

SEPTEMBER 17, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

thefederalist.com...

“found violations of the government’s duty of candor in all four applications.”

edit on 17/11/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join