It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2020 Election Map Without The Dominion Interference

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

If you only watch CNN or MSNBC you would think Trumps policies were literally ruining people's lives. Look at all the posters on here asking what Trump did for them and then there's 14 pages of people saying all the good things that have happened to them over the last 3 years.

The brain washing and inability to think for oneself is astounding.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tinktinktink

Oh you know... The orange man who built this country back up to levels most of us haven't seen, had the economy booming, and implemented changes that democrats have promised for years but never did, is bad... So they'll tear down the country to have power again. Did I mention orange man bad?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux

If you only watch CNN or MSNBC you would think Trumps policies were literally ruining people's lives. Look at all the posters on here asking what Trump did for them and then there's 14 pages of people saying all the good things that have happened to them over the last 3 years.

Yes indeed... It's unbelievably mind-boggling...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Your bottom map shows the results with no interference, no interference has been proved and likely never will.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Gnawledge

He got almost 13 million more votes that he did in 2016. You want to tell me with a straight fact Biden got more votes than Obama?

That's exactly what did happen

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Couldn't agree more, all these gullible people believing Trumps muddying of the swamp by claiming mail in ballots were open to mass fraud, believing the Hammer and Scorecard hoax, believing that any day now, one of the court cases (which are thrown out, one by one or withdrawn by Team Trump), the really embattasing affidavits, I'm sure I've missed some.

More people should apply critical thinking before believing everything they believe online or in the MSM. Look for the nugget of truth within the bias.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
You don't vote for the one man just because you hate the other one more, not if you have half a brain. If anything, you sit that election out because you feel screwed either way. I didn't like McCain or Romney, I didn't vote.

Same here.

Who the hell walks into a polling station and says "Gee uh, I hate Hillary so I think I'll vote for Trump because I hate him, too, but not as much." You vote on policy, not on popularity.

I hated Hillary that much. President Trump's sort'a okay as politicians go. He's kind'a like Captain Kirk meets WWE.

But ... did you consider why Michael 0bama didn't show up on the ticket?

That's how much America ... hates her right back. America hates Michael so much ... even the rigged voting machines said, "No way!!"

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

Couldn't agree more, all these gullible people believing Trumps muddying of the swamp by claiming mail in ballots were open to mass fraud, believing the Hammer and Scorecard hoax, believing that any day now, one of the court cases (which are thrown out, one by one or withdrawn by Team Trump), the really embattasing affidavits, I'm sure I've missed some.

More people should apply critical thinking before believing everything they believe online or in the MSM. Look for the nugget of truth within the bias.

Exhibit A

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gnawledge

He got almost 13 million more votes that he did in 2016. You want to tell me with a straight fact Biden got more votes than Obama?

What?

Trump got the most votes this election than ever in U.S. history, except Biden got over 5 million more.

People hadn't been bombarded with political B.S. for years before the Obama election - and what does he have to do with any of this anyway? Everyone was pumped and primed to vote this year.

And if so much fraud, how did Trump get so damn many at all?

This is all crying...

Because Trump actually got probably well over 100 Million votes and they deleted or switched about 30-40 million to Biden. Wait for it.
edit on 16-11-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: carewemust

Well if they only choose Joe on the mail in ballot that is also reflected on these maps too.
These maps don't determine what type of fraud, just an indicator that it is there to be seen.

Eyes Don't Lie , Only the People that Insist Not Seeing the Truth Do .......

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

What?

Trump got the most votes this election than ever in U.S. history, except Biden got over 5 million more.

People hadn't been bombarded with political B.S. for years before the Obama election - and what does he have to do with any of this anyway? Everyone was pumped and primed to vote this year.

This is all crying...

Because Trump actually got probably well over 100 Million votes and they deleted or switched about 30-40 million to Biden. Wait for it.

Over 100 million? Wow. Yeah.

If that much voter fraud could be hidden - America is dead and gone and it doesn't matter which President won, because we wouldn't have one. We'd have something else.

And I'm sorry I don't live on that level of delusion.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:10 PM
link   

What?

This is all crying...

If that much voter fraud could be hidden - America is dead and gone and it doesn't matter which President won, because we wouldn't have one. We'd have something else.

Very easy to do with software in specific targeted swing states, except..........

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:28 AM
link   

What?

This is all crying...

Very easy to do with software in specific targeted swing states, except..........

They used the same software in every state!

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
a reply to: Byrd

Don't you think that would be a better and more democratic idea?

So the coastal enclaves can tell everybody how the whole country should think, feel, and act....yeah no.
Basically the coastal cites would rule all of America via mob rule, not what the founding fathers ever intended.
And that is why Wyoming has the same amount of Senators as California even though it has about 39 million more people.

Actually, this only works for the presidential election.

If you'll recall, from civics, the president has only limited powers. The Senate and House are the ones bringing the big bills and who propose all the legislation. The minor chamber of this pair is indeed population represented but the one with more powers (Senate) is equally apportioned.

So the Founding Fathers took care that city concerns would never overrule that of the people who work on the land.

We are electing presidents, not dictators. So a popular vote president won't change that much (we've seen how courts and legislators step in to block things for the past several presidencies.) Popular vote for a president doesn't disenfranchise anyone.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

Actually the founders had the States send their own selected Senators to represent the State. It was only when enough states selected by general election rather than the intended appointment by the State Legislators and Governor did the Constitution change.

There have been serious problems ever since due to partisanship and an overall lacking of bicameral processes. Mostly an erosion of State Powers and individual rights bargained off to collectives.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   

This doesnt include population density so its useless. For example Los Angeles has 4.3 million registered voters. there was ony 11.2 million in the entire state. so over 1 third of the voted are in one county. Cities have larger voting blocks than rural areas the only thing your map shows is the devision between metro areas and suburbs.

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I wonder how many legit replies the opposite question would get? Not many i bet, many will be something along the lines of "i just don't like some things he said".

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   
I wonder how many legit replies the opposite question would get? Not many i bet, many will be something along the lines of "i just don't like some things he said".

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Does that map reflect the millions and millions of unusual ballots choosing Joe Biden, but nobody else, or local issues on the ballot?

I left half my ballot blank because frankly, they don't ask the questions I particularly care about. I filled maybe 5 circles on the whole thing. I had to check local regulations to make sure that didn't disqualify my ballot for being "incomplete".

posted on Nov, 17 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

And your map basically looks like a population density map of the USA.
At least empty land that counts for more of a vote than actual Americans voting didn't swing the vote this time.
A republican will be hard pressed to ever win the popular vote again in the USA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join