It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Campaign Director Accused of Voter Fraud

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   
It would appear that Dallas Jones, campaign staffer and Texas director for Joe Biden has been accused of voter fraud.

This from The Oregon Conservative;

In two sworn statements from a retired FBI agent and a Retired Police Officer indicate that Dallas Jones, a senior campaign official in the Biden campaign was collecting ballots from nursing homes, and homeless people and then in turn was filling the ballots and sending them in.

Witnesses said that Jones had solicited them for their ballots with money and promises and after collecting the ballots filled them out without being the person on the ballot. Main Stream Media was silent on this matter prior to the election, the Biden campaign had no comment when we reached out for a comment.

According to the affiants there were thousands of ballots being filled out by Biden campaign staffers, these ballots were absentee and mail in ballots the group had collected and were fraudulently filling out not being the persons named on the ballot. Jones who was hired by the Biden for President campaign was arrested, the investigation into others is still pending.

With many anti-Trumpers insitent on there being absolutely no voter fraud and Trump trying to subvert democracy and assert himself as a dictator this would certainly blow a grape fruit sized hole in the head of that narrative.

It will be no surprise that this story has allegedly been pulled off Facebook and other social media whilst the mainstream media refuse to cover it entirely.

I would like to know the names of the retired FBI agent and police officer who made sworn statements as I am dubious about unknown sources though this does appear to be legitimate.

The plot thickens. The president elect....no wait, he's not that....the vice president.....hold up he's not that anymore, that's Mike Pence. The Democratic presidential nominee is looking ever more unlikely to steal the presidency from right under our noses.

Pre-empting the obvious comments about Trump winning Texas so what does this matter; I and many others believe this is highly organised and patterns of this in other states will become evident. Texas being a state the Dems thought they could flip.....they can't even cheat properly for crying out loud...

May truth come to light, may justice be served.

Link to source - The Oregon Conservative

Additional sources;

National File

WND

UAF Report

Edit to add; seems he has not been arrested only alleged of voter fraud in sworn statements. Let's see where this goes.
edit on 16112020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
LET THEM BURN!

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Let me guess... it will go nowhere after a judge dismisses whatever case comes against him because there's no actual evidence. Just like all the other voter fraud cases.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:11 PM
link   

First of all, this guy Dallas is a POS.

Ok now that thats out of the way. This is from September so therfore it happened before the presidential election and wouldn't help Trump right now.

Also, I see you added other sources which is good because the first one is just a blogger who doesn't understand that Facebook isn't the US government and therfore can't trample his 1st amendment rights.

Here’s to suing Facebook for violating my 1st amendment rights

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

The plot, like many story lines may thicken, but nothing will ever come of it.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Ok now that thats out of the way. This is from September so therfore it happened before the presidential election and wouldn't help Trump right now.

Also, I see you added other sources which is good because the first one is just a blogger who doesn't understand that Facebook isn't the US government and therfore can't trample his 1st amendment rights.

It was from mail in and absentee ballots being cast in September within the allotted timeframe. Although it doesn't help Trump what it will do, if it goes to court and goes Trumps way is set a precedent in dealing with voter fraud cases where there is proven corruption. That would influence all future cases.

And as for the sources, the first one was a bit average so dug more up - this seems real.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

Let me guess... it will go nowhere after a judge dismisses whatever case comes against him because there's no actual evidence. Just like all the other voter fraud cases.

Have to wait and see - that's not for you and I to decide on here but the story is absolutely noteworthy.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMALLYETALLIAM

what it will do, if it goes to court and goes Trumps way is set a precedent

Go Trump's way? Hes not part if the lawsuit. Its from September. And who know's when this case actually goes to court.

Besides its in Texas which isn't part of His problem right now.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
That's pretty much how Democrats roll... They troll nursing homes, churches, etc to get votes. This has been going on forever.

All the "get out the vote" campaigns are nothing but thinly veiled Democrat vote harvesting operations.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Ah semantics, by ho Trumps way you know I mean prove voter fraud.

I already acknowledged this won’t affect the election result and outlined why it’s still noteworthy and important.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

The FBI has interviewed some people within the Texas Biden campaign. They are working their way up the chain... Gathering evidence as they go.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Has to start somewhere right?

Proving this case sets a huge precedent.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
B.S according to this site.

www.truthorfiction.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

That relates to him being arrested not being true. And that correct by all accounts, he wasn’t arrested.

He is still accused of voter fraud and will play out in the courts.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Ah semantics, by go Trumps way you know I mean prove voter fraud.

If all he had to do was prove that voter fraud has happened in the past you would have a point. There are plenty of past convictions for voter fraud to point to.

But thats not what he's up against. He needs a lot more and he needs it fast.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Ah semantics, by go Trumps way you know I mean prove voter fraud.

If all he had to do was prove that voter fraud has happened in the past you would have a point. There are plenty of past convictions for voter fraud to point to.

But thats not what he's up against. He needs a lot more and he needs it fast.

Having been committed in this election cycle, by a Biden/Democrat staffer is substantial in terms of setting a precedent for future cases is substantial though.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Am I too late to say ‘in before the typical crowd chimes in stating none of these are credible sources’ and when asked what a ‘credible source’ is they ignore it?

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:52 PM
link   

You didn't read your own link?

LinkFormer Houston police captain Mark A. Aguirre, whose sworn statement is here, and former FBI investigator Charles F. Marler, whose sworn statement is here, are the accusers.

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlesT

Not that one in it's entirety to be honest, that was one of a few I provided as additional sources

posted on Nov, 16 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Just pulling your leg. I figured that.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join